AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the today's charges against EJ I thought I bring over our little list of possible charges that might be brought against Tammi Smith forward.

Falsifying legal documents
Coercion
Providing a false statement to LE
Interference with child custody
Accessory to kidnapping
Accessory to human trafficking
Child Endangerment
Attempted extortion
Aiding and abetting
Illegal facilitation of adoption
Conspiracy to commit a felony

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fficially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Isn't falsifying legal documents contempt of court?

Wonder why it's not in alphabetical order? I'm first (at least on my screen) -- I think it might be in order of "person who is so addicted that they spend day and night on here".

On your screen, you should be first, then ABC order after that.
But the * - @ things before and after names will put them before A or after Z.

Make sense????
I think I confussed myself. :dance:

By Bratlings: "Ok, the definition of derogatory means to characterize something in a lowly way. If she had been referring to a mentally disabled person it would have been derogatory. The definition of *advertiser censored* is slow or limited in intellectual ability. While she did use the word out of context because she was not referring to the correct definition which points to a mentally disabled person she certainly did not ....

ty! I appreciate that.

Hi Trudy, I think I welcomed or quoted you yesterday, but Welcome, again.

I saw a post earlier that this persons name was clearly stated on other forums. I don't think we can post links though. And this thread has stayed so busy I haven't had time to read elsewhere.

Other forums posting information about people that have NOT been posted in the media is up to that particular forum. However, WS has standards to protect people who have NOT been mentioned in the media.

If the name is not in the media, the info is not posted.

I've been reading here and lurking and my compliments on the fine sleuthing going on.

To the "Newbies" who have just joined, it will take a while to get the hang of things here, but the TOS make this place a good one to be. Welcome to you all.

I just have two comments to make about the case right now. If EJ handed Gabriel off to someone, I am pretty sure TS and/or JS were the ones who engineered it. EJ may be intelligent, but she would not have the ability to make the sort of connects the S's seem to make.

I also have a feeling they've done more than what we see at the current time. TS knows too much about "paperwork" and such.

Carolina, I feel the same way. Something tells me that this is intentional on the part of the planners (for EF to not have any REAL knowledge of where her child could be found). And the thought that this may be something the Smiths have done before appears to also be true. It seems that from the start they kept EJ from their home as well. In their position I would do the same. Once the police showed up at their door, the first time, it was clear the original plan would not work. Instead of abandoning this plan they just continued to plot. That was when they made their 1st mistake IMO

Wonder why it's not in alphabetical order? I'm first (at least on my screen) -- I think it might be in order of "person who is so addicted that they spend day and night on here".

If you look, your name is posted first and then everyone after you is in alphabetical order.

On mine I am listed first and then everyone after me is in alpha. order.

:biglaugh: Bwahahaha!!!! Thanks, I needed that laugh.

I think it always shows YOU first. I'm thinking the rest are in the order of who has been on this thread or logged in the longest. But I could be wrong.

ETA: Nope, everyone is right, it's alphabetical after you.

Other forums posting information about people that have NOT been posted in the media is up to that particular forum. However, WS has standards to protect people who have NOT been mentioned in the media.

If the name is not in the media, the info is not posted.

Thanks Patty!!! :)
I actually knew that. I meant I don't think we can post links to OTHER crime forums. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

:biglaugh: Bwahahaha!!!! Thanks, I needed that laugh.

I think it always shows YOU first. I'm thinking the rest are in the order of who has been on this thread or logged in the longest. But I could be wrong.

like..........ME ??:waitasec:

Hey folks. Whew, what a night/day. I have read reports that TayJay enterprises has 5 locations and both spouses have a history of being in business. I wonder how many loyal employees they have? It appears T is on the internet quite often. I believe these people are quite computer literate, and paperwork-familiar. I hope LE gets into all of the records, as I feel there are hidden ones. It sounds daunting, yet I pray one item leads to Gabriel.

In light of the today's charges against EJ I thought I'd bring over our little list of possible charges that might be brought against Tammi Smith forward.

Falsifying legal documents
Coercion
Providing a false statement to LE
Interference with child custody
Accessory to kidnapping
Accessory to human trafficking
Child Endangerment
Attempted extortion
Aiding and abetting
Illegal facilitation of adoption
Conspiracy to commit a felony

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fficially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I have a friend that was convicted of a single LIE to the FBI. She was sentenced to 18 months in Federal PRISON and $100,000 FINE! She did 6 months before she was released on probation...or maybe it was parole. I don't remember the difference...There's a lean against her house! That's not counting the 80k she paid in CASH for a defense lawyer.

IMO the FBI don't play around!!!

like..........ME ??:waitasec:

Uhhh - do YOU actually wake up in the middle of the night and go over to the computer to see if somebody said something, and what does everyone think of that? have you been logged in for a month now, never unlogging?

On my computer, I'm exactly where I belong - the MOST addicted. And this is scary.

Isn't falsifying legal documents contempt of court?

It would be more in the "fraud" category.

I suppose many of them would be interchangeable or more or less duplicated or trumped by another charge...I've just been adding to the list as others suggested....honestly, they could charge her on any combination of charges and I'd be thrilled.
I believe that when she is arrested and charged, we will find out where Gabriel is and that all I really care about...finding the baby. The rest of em can all rot in jail or hell for all I care.:furious:

She hasn't been named in the media, therefore, it is against the rules of this site to post her name.

Thank you for your reply. However, the new member I am communicating with has provided me with her name. Thank you for your assistance. Sorry for any inconvenience.

To the 62 guests that are reading....y'all join and give us your thoughts.

But, be warned:
Websleuths is a great place with a lot of great people who really care for victims.
These cases grab your heart and you will not be able to pull away easily...so be ready to spend a lot of time with us!!!

Hi! Thanks for the invite! I read here a LOT! I am pretty much a lurker! I have to work all day and do my best to catch up on my breaks and stuff, but man I love WS!! To the poster who's hubby gets jealous of WS, I understand! My Hubby told me when the CA case was in our faces (I still read that daily also!) that was all I did and he felt neglected! HA! You guys are all awesome and I will pitch in more when I can! Thanks again! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141