AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: My husband gets jeolous (sp???) of WS all the time. He just does not get how addictive it is.

If the exwife is not named in the media, she is an innocent party and her name needs to be removed immediately.

What About This:

I would shorten that name to initials. She has not been named in the media regarding this case I do not believe. I may be wrong, but I have not seen it.

TAW is the biological father of the adopted daughter of the Smiths. He is in the media and quite vocal on the net about how they pretty much did the same things to him and Logan.

What About This:

I would shorten that name to initials. She has not been named in the media regarding this case I do not believe. I may be wrong, but I have not seen it.

Unless she has been named in the media, we don't post the records.

If the exwife is not named in the media, she is an innocent party and her name needs to be removed immediately.

Done. Public records don't count, though, right? And TW gave the name in his postings on Framed Father and another site.

Just asking - she's not being sleuthed --

To the 62 guests that are reading....y'all join and give us your thoughts.

But, be warned:
Websleuths is a great place with a lot of great people who really care for victims.
These cases grab your heart and you will not be able to pull away easily...so be ready to spend a lot of time with us!!!

The cleaning lady reported that she saw the babysitter with the baby

But do we know that for sure, or is that just on the "babysitter's" word? Cause I honestly feel the "babysitter" is either outright lying, or at least being coached on what to say.

To the 62 guests that are reading....y'all join and give us your thoughts.

But, be warned:
Websleuths is a great place with a lot of great people who really care for victims.
These cases grab your heart and you will not be able to pull away easily...so be ready to spend a lot of time with us!!!

LOL look at how word gets around once something is posted on facebook!

Done. Public records don't count, though, right? And TW gave the name in his postings on Framed Father and another site.

Just asking - she's not being sleuthed --

The media is where the name must show up, not from blog sites, other forums etc. It must be printed in black and white through the media in order for the records to post at WS according to WS rules.

Been gone the last few days but wow to everything that has been coming to light just wow!

By Bratlings: "Ok, the definition of derogatory means to characterize something in a lowly way. If she had been referring to a mentally disabled person it would have been derogatory. The definition of *advertiser censored* is slow or limited in intellectual ability. While she did use the word out of context because she was not referring to the correct definition which points to a mentally disabled person she certainly did not insult anyone who fits those definitions. She was referring to a nonexistent fact or belief as being retarded. Used as an adjective. That was in no way a reference to anyone who is disabled and I tend to agree that while it is politically incorrect it is your choice whether to take it personally and own it as offensive."

:nerves: Yes, Bratlings, there is a dictionary definition of "retarded." However, I've yet to hear the word used with its "dictionary" intent in mind (and I'm doubting that Tammi was packing a dictionary when she made this low-life remark). I've only heard "retarded" or it's kin "*advertiser censored*" used in a thoughtless, cruel manner by people who have not enough smarts or humility to be grateful for the brains they've been given.

My brother (53) was born severely mentally RETARDED (no eyes, either), so on his behalf and for all of those who were not blessed with the mental capacity to defend themselves against the heartless comments of the politically correct elite, I say that Tammi's comment WAS offensive, and that it reveals the ugliness of her character, and I applaud mamaeb for taking Tammi to task.

(BTW, I am an English teacher, so let's not getting into dueling adjectives.)

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member