AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla is following right along - explaining that Tammi sent her the e-mails and said she could post them because Tammi didn't know how. She wants WS to back away because we have nothing better to do. Layla does not want to be bashed as she has nothing to do with this case . . .

If I had to guess I would bet the poster here who keeps defending Layla and Tammi is Layla.

Can we still paraphrase Hoppyfrog and if we do, do we need a link?

Oh My goodness... this is so very scary... are we watching this woman lose all touch with reality? Why doesn't she have an attorney right beside her advising her against plastering her case all over the world?

Redfish,

IMHO, we are all breaking her down. She doesn't know what to do. She sent me an e-mail about Craig Cherry (in detail). I'm thinking "Good Lord, why is this woman telling me all the details. I don't think she's in her right mind at the moment. Be patient, it will all come out in the wash, and I truly believe Baby Gabriel is alive and well, and will come home. IMHO I believe Tammi and Jack have him hidden somewhere (Cherry?). It's now up to LE to figure out where.

Best,

Mel

I always thought it was more than one... snipped from dictionary.com

conspiracy –noun, plural -cies. 1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno. Now that Bratling mentioned it, I think there are some things where you can be charged separately for just the planning of certain crimes, then if you do commit the crime, you get charged for that too.

But... IANAL

I still think Tammi's going to be charged with something. Aiding and abetting the kidnapping, custodial interference, or something.

I think the search warrant was to look for something concrete, like her telling Eliz specifically to do something, e.g., put Cherry's name on the document.

I also think Jack may have been testifying at the GJ. Odd that Tammi didn't get an invite for that party.

Trying to keep those private- no mention of WS. Tammi attacked me this morning, and showed me her true colors (via e-mail). Won't post it here, but may forward to LE. Needless to say I am no longer on her FB page.

Best,

Mel

Mgardner,
I didn't mean it like "haha I saw them all" Not by any means!
I meant it like I saw them and I thought they were great posts by you.
I apologize if you think I meant it otherwise!

I feel it is likely that Elizabeth killed Gabriel in a fit of frustration and rage, quite possibly not long after the babysitter left the hotel room, after babysitting Gabriel.

Elizabeth may have 'drugged' Gabriel with too much 'medicine', or smothered him with a pillow, or even drowned him in the bathtub. I don't know.

Posters:

I am shocked that I am still seeing cut and pastes, and screenshots, from social networking sites posted here.

This is not allowed.

Links only.

I've given out enough private warnings. Timeouts will be next (without warnings ahead of time).

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I appreciate your post...can you link the rules we should know?

Posters:

I am shocked that I am still seeing cut and pastes, and screenshots, from social networking sites posted here.

This is not allowed.

Links only.

I've given out enough private warnings. Timeouts will be next (without warnings ahead of time).

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod
Just want to make sure everyone sees this- please do not make it necessary for the mods to close this thread!!!

Ok, this came from dictionary.law.com

conspiracy
n. when people work together by agreement to commit an illegal act. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful. To prove a conspiracy those involved must have agreed to the plan before all the actions have been taken, or it is just a series of independent illegal acts. A conspiracy can be criminal for planning and carrying out illegal activities, or give rise to a civil lawsuit for damages by someone injured by the conspiracy. Thus, a scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages for the fraud and conspiracy.

See also: conspirator

Trying to keep those private- no mention of WS. Tammi attacked me this morning, and showed me her true colors (via e-mail). Won't post it here, but may forward to LE. Needless to say I am no longer on her FB page.

Best,

Mel

Whoa! It was that bad?

Mgardner,
I didn't mean it like "haha I saw them all" Not by any means!
I meant it like I saw them and I thought they were great posts by you.
I apologize if you think I meant it otherwise!

No, No, but thanks for clarifying. I was worried because I am a member of WS, and take that seriously. My first thought is "oh no, someone knows I'm posting over there and may cut n' paste". I'm glad that didn't happen (but all my posts are now gone anyway).

My goal, like everyone here, is to figure out where baby Gabriel is. Tammi is showing her true colors this afternoon, and it's going to hurt her in the long run. Her pitiful excuse about her cousin (Cherry) on national TV was sad. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake she says". I think she's made a whole bunch more, and we will find out soon. My next thought is -- Tammi found the babysitter on Craigslist. Wanna bet?
Hugs,

Mel

ETA: this is my opinion only.

I feel it is likely that Elizabeth killed Gabriel in a fit of frustration and rage, quite possibility not long after the babysitter left the hotel room.

Elizabeth may have 'drugged' Gabriel with too much 'medicine', or smothered him with a pillow, or even drowned him in the bathtub. I don't know.

I can't bring myself to think about how yet. She's so violent. I can't go there yet.

I just want to find him, but it's been so long, and there are sooooo many places in that area she could have put him.

C'mon, Tim Miller!

conspiracy
n. when people work together by agreement to commit an illegal act. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful. To prove a conspiracy those involved must have agreed to the plan before all the actions have been taken, or it is just a series of independent illegal acts. A conspiracy can be criminal for planning and carrying out illegal activities, or give rise to a civil lawsuit for damages by someone injured by the conspiracy. Thus, a scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages for the fraud and conspiracy.

Quoting myself...don't you hate when people do that. lol

Anyway if the above definition is correct, I say that means someone else will be charged with the same charge. IMO that someone will be TPS.

Layla is following right along - explaining that Tammi sent her the e-mails and said she could post them because Tammi didn't know how. She wants WS to back away because we have nothing better to do. Layla does not want to be bashed as she has nothing to do with this case . . .

Well maybe she (Tammi) has one friend after all. As much as I have been happy (for Gabe) that she has been running her mouth, I have also felt guilty about watching her block herself in.

I realize that a lot of people here have assessed Tammi as being a whole lot smarter than I have.

IMO, there is no question that Tammi has done some things immoral, possibly illegal, in trying to get Gabriel for herself. But it is clear that Elizabeth went rogue, and acted entirely on her own in either murdering Gabriel or giving him away.

Her stories surrounding giving him away just don't seem logical, reasonable, or truthful. She was in a rage at Logan. She'd already tried giving Gabriel away as a means to hurt Logan. It didn't work. I think she went rogue and moved on to Plan C.

All IMO. I could be quite wrong.

BeanE, sadly I have to agree with you 100%.

I truly believe that she'd orginally been in cahoots with Tammi and Jack (Tammi the ringleader) but once that failed she decided to try a CA. From day one her evolvong stories etc. have the ring of Casey A. IMO.

conspiracy

TS may be arrested for conspiracy to committ adoption fraud, paternity fraud, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member