AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, No, but thanks for clarifying. I was worried because I am a member of WS, and take that seriously. My first thought is "oh no, someone knows I'm posting over there and may cut n' paste". I'm glad that didn't happen (but all my posts are now gone anyway).

My goal, like everyone here, is to figure out where baby Gabriel is. Tammi is showing her true colors this afternoon, and it's going to hurt her in the long run. Her pitiful excuse about her cousin (Cherry) on national TV was sad. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake she says". I think she's made a whole bunch more, and we will find out soon. My next thought is -- Tammi found the babysitter on Craigslist. Wanna bet?
Hugs,

Mel

BBM, I think the same thing I made that comment awhile back. I think she def. was the one who arranged for the babysitter and has been coaching her on what to say. Just my Opinion of course

:snooty:I refuse to think of a deceased baby Gabriel.

I see why y'all are having those thoughts, but in my mind, he's still alive until I hear otherwise.

She is also advising Tammi to watch the people she allows on as friends (all 1,868) because these people are from WS forum - they are copying and pasting from your page, so beware (Tammi).
coming out of lurk mode again on this case (great work everyone btw!)

WAKE UP TAMMI!! Everything you post online the world can SEE, COPY, AND PASTE! (insert about 40 expletives into my post, top it with a few barfing smilies and the head banging one and I am done)

back to lurking...

eta: but we are not allowed to cut and paste them here at websleuths (thought i would further reinforce that for Hoppy :)

Contempt of Court
Fraud
Interference with LE
Obstruction of Justice
Assisting in Perjury
oh and Harrassment (according to Tammi herself)

Practicing law without a license if she was advising EJ how to fill out the forms - although this might not be illegal in Arizona.

Ok, this came from dictionary.law.com

conspiracy
n. when people work together by agreement to commit an illegal act. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful. To prove a conspiracy those involved must have agreed to the plan before all the actions have been taken, or it is just a series of independent illegal acts. A conspiracy can be criminal for planning and carrying out illegal activities, or give rise to a civil lawsuit for damages by someone injured by the conspiracy. Thus, a scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages for the fraud and conspiracy.

See also: conspirator

Well then that really makes me think two or more.

Party time!

I like the part about a civil lawsuit too. Logan may not only be able to sue for himself, but on Gabriel's behalf as well.

I hate to say this again, but I truly believe that Elizabth killed little Gabriel.

I've been saying for days they need to be searching dumpster routes and landfills.

Every day that continues to pass will make it that much harder to find his body.

I'm sorry to write this, but I believe it is the truth.

I agree with you. Especially after hearing what the babysitter had to say. the baby was sad, dirty and thin. Elizabeth treated Gabriel horribly. That poor beautiful little boy. Elizabeth is another Casey!!!:furious:

ok....who, besides the babysitter, has claimed to have seen Gabriel in SA??

I do pray Gabriel is still with us.......I do hope I am wrong.........I see so much KC Anthony in this.........
.in 1 picture (2nd mug shot IIRC) where Eliz ears show.....my husband said he just saw the devil????
Her ears are the horns and the way she is looking, scared HIM!!!
Just wanted to share that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well then that really makes me think two or more.

Party time!

I like the part about a civil lawsuit too. Logan may not only be able to sue for himself, but on Gabriel's behalf as well.

:woohoo: Go Logan...get your baby home then raise him in luxury in Tammi & Jacks million dollar home!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is the full version of the TOS (rules) for any newbies that had questions.

(so none of us get spanked ;-) :croc:

Is the ex wife's name in the media? Just curious.
was just getting ready to ask the same thing NMK! ((((hi friend!))) While I haven't posted here much I have read every single post and I do not recall hearing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk