AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it is evidence either because Tammie obviously did not know where Elizabeth was or what she was doing with Gabriel. I am sure there will be recriminations for the scam on the paternity papers and possibly a lawsuit too. But I am willing to bet the fbi already had these emails from a warrant for EJ's myspace or email records.

these could all be staged emails

IMO all of these posts were after the police talked to TS so they mean nothing

Does anyone know EJ's email, nicknames, etc? Did she have a FB, MS, etc?

Some people appreciate her answering questions and giving information. There would be little to discuss without her right now since law enforcement has been silent on most details. As far as giving him up for adoption its obvious Tammie was referring to Elizabeth loving Gabriel enough to want to give him a good home with a real family... meaning her. It was a lame attempt at flattery to endear herself to Elizabeth.

Whoa, did Tammy Fay just admit to giving legal advice??? Charge 1 ?

Ok, question....
Why would this person be posting this info to FB for TPS?

Why would anyone want to get themselves involved in this mess?

Because she didnt know yet that Elizabeth had been arrested?

Well, I would find that odd since in another email she states a warrant has not yet been placed for her arrest?

Tammi must have been aware of this date also:

http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/sto...missing-kidnappin/1fAulQxeAkGmO9gmPu7aPA.cspx

Johnson was scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court's Family Court in Phoenix for a Dec. 28 custodial hearing. But authorities say she failed to appear and lost custodial rights to 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Well, I would find that odd since in another email she state a warrant has not yet been placed for her arrest?

Your comment does not make sense. The question was why was she still emailing EJ after she was arrested.. I answered that maybe TS did not yet know when she sent that email that EJ had been caught. What does it have to do with when a warrant was issued?

Have I told you yet that I heart you, Princessa :p
This is what TS does -- she tries to clear her name and exposes yet another lie :floorlaugh:

Awwww throw your hearts my way cuz I'm crushed that Tammi would lie :banghead: unbelievable, it's like a slap in the face !!:pcguru:

whahahahaha

I'm really interested in this comment about a friend turning you in for $25,000, in parentheses, combined with the comment by Tammi that $5000 reward wasn't enough........... Is this the deal in code?

Who is TW? ANd what is TW's record? And why is Tammi friending strangers left and right? Seems she should just make her profile and wall public if she's going to do that! Can't wait to get home and check it out...

LOL. Ya lost me!
I keep trying to get EJ's response onto here but I just can't seem to get it!:banghead:

There is probably some helpful instructions on posting images on WS
I think you have to sign up for photobucket or another free website that will host images for you -- then you click on the picture link above the message box and copy the URL

Has EJ's email been posted here in full yet? I have not seen it here, but I have to go -- so I will check again later

Thanks to all!

I think elizaj86 or elizj86

http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

While people have surmissed her post on there is what got LE to track her to Florida, does anyone know what time on the 29th she was arrested? And, the last login is Dec 30th, so are we assuming that LE made her login to her facebook?

Then Tammi posts on Dec 31st? I could be wrong, but I think Tammi already knew she was in custody.

That's immature, and your little harassment game could get the page closed to everyone. Some people appreciate her answering questions and giving information. There would be little to discuss without her right now since law enforcement has been silent on most details. As far as giving him up for adoption its obvious Tammie was referring to Elizabeth loving Gabriel enough to want to give him a good home with a real family... meaning her. It was a lame attempt at flattery to endear herself to Elizabeth.

Ok I wouldn't take anything ts says as real information. She a media attention exploiter IMO. If she don't like the comment she can jus delete off her fb like the other ones. Ts won't shut down her fb. she wants to be out there. Why else would she spend so much time vindicating herself in the eyes of total strangers???

I'm still not clear on whether screenshots are ok to post or not, but for those of you who aren't "friends" of TPS here is EJ's e-mail paraphrased:

She says she will never come forward and that she knows that sending the text saying she had killed the baby was wrong but she wanted him to hurt LM. Then she says that she and gabriel are fine, and that she job under a fake name and her boss is helping her get new id's. She says she can't tell Tammi where she is but that she is very smart and competant and can take care of herself. Finally, she says she probably won't e-mail again because it can be traced and she doesn't want to be found. Oh, and thank you and TPS and JS are fabulous people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove