AZ AZ - Grand Canyon, 'Little Miss X' UP9859, Wht/Hisp Fem, 11-17, nail file case "P" & "R", Oct'58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a fb page with old mp bulletins but I cant figure out how to post the link for you

I saw your page, which is why I was able to find Carol and Denyse’s names but I didn’t see a post with the photo on the left. You can pm the info if you want and I’ll see what I can find!

I saw your page, which is why I was able to find Carol and Denyse’s names but I didn’t see a post with the photo on the left. You can pm the info if you want and I’ll see what I can find!

I believe those are on my 2nd page. Try searching on Facebook for @missingpersonsresearch or missing persons research. I have a few bulletins on there.

Yes! Just need to know the name of the girl on the left so I can see if she was found.

The girl on the left is Elizabeth Anderson, also known as Betty Anderson, missing since 1959. I thought @sonz82 said she found her and was no longer missing?

Facebook

95266829_104052327962308_1393203600305422336_n.jpg

Oh yes, my bad. LMX was found on October 1958 and Elizabeth Anderson Aka Betty Anderson, was reported missing in 1959.

298484-0e0c0a5c8c9b04fe8ec1a5d66c75b511.jpg

I think she lived a very productive life and this is her obituary. Elizabeth T Anderson (1944-2018) - Find A Grave... DOB and Center Moriches fits. Her father's nickname also fits.

Thank you. I'll make a note and check the other missing girls.

OT I've found some tragic stories googling those mp bulletins. 2 little boys who were missing for 2 years before they were found :(:(

OT I've found some tragic stories googling those mp bulletins. 2 little boys who were missing for 2 years before they were found :(:(

Taramarie has provide info on the other two girls missing (Denyse Desmond and Carol Griffin) upthread in post #202. How sad about the little boys....were they found dead?

Oh yes, my bad. LMX was found on October 1958 and Elizabeth Anderson Aka Betty Anderson, was reported missing in 1959.

298484-0e0c0a5c8c9b04fe8ec1a5d66c75b511.jpg

I think she lived a very productive life and this is her obituary. Elizabeth T Anderson (1944-2018) - Find A Grave... DOB and Center Moriches fits. Her father's nickname also fits.

I didn't want to post it here but if you search for her daddy's name (with the nickname in her obituary) on Find a Grave you will find him with his full name mentioned in the FBI bulletin and the nickname.

Taramarie has provide info on the other two girls missing (Denyse Desmond and Carol Griffin) upthread in post #202. How sad about the little boys....were they found dead?

Sadly yes. i sent you a link via pm

where do you find the bulletins?

Just type fbi law enforcement bulletins plus the year you want into Google , there are many missing persons reports from 1935 to the 1960s. I don't think the newer ones feature mps.

The newer once only have most wanted people, you are right. I wonder where the missing reports are after the FBI bulletin stopped publishing them. In my mind there is a huge gap between then and when they started to publish missing persons again through other means. I could be wrong....

Little Miss X found with: A white wool short-sleeved cardigan, brown, green and red plaid Capri pants (“Graff California Wear” brand),

Mary Margaret Begay last seen wearing: A white sweater and pedal pusher pants.

Little Miss X found with: A white wool short-sleeved cardigan, brown, green and red plaid Capri pants (“Graff California Wear” brand),

Mary Margaret Begay last seen wearing: A white sweater and pedal pusher pants.

1193UFAZ

The victim's unclothed skeletal remains were found about 10 miles southeast of the Grand Canyon.

The clothing found near the body appeared to be too big for the victim. It was located not long after the remains were found. The nail file case was speculated to have possibly belonged to Donnis "Pinky" Redman, who disappeared from California in March 1958 alongside her boyfriend, whose vehicle was located in Williams, Arizona. Redman was later excluded from the case.

Another missing female, Mary Begay, was speculated to be the victim but was later excluded.

Not sure about Mary Begay, but I can't figure out how they ruled out Donnis Redman. Last I knew, Donnis and the set of remains didn't have matching identifiers: she didn't have dental records, only had DNA. And the remains didn't have DNA, only dental records.

1193UFAZ

The victim's unclothed skeletal remains were found about 10 miles southeast of the Grand Canyon.

The clothing found near the body appeared to be too big for the victim. It was located not long after the remains were found. The nail file case was speculated to have possibly belonged to Donnis "Pinky" Redman, who disappeared from California in March 1958 alongside her boyfriend, whose vehicle was located in Williams, Arizona. Redman was later excluded from the case.

Another missing female, Mary Begay, was speculated to be the victim but was later excluded.

I simply cut and pasted the clothing from Little Miss X NAMUS and Mary Begay's Charlie Project.

And now it turns out that Donnis Redman was last seen wearing a yellow sweater and brown capri pants.

Unfortunately, without Little Miss X's remains, I don't think we're going to get very far.
Since these are skeletal remains, I have no idea if the clothing was too large or not...

I really wonder how they were "excluded"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back