AZ AZ - Grand Canyon, 'Little Miss X' UP9859, Wht/Hisp Fem, 11-17, nail file case "P" & "R", Oct'58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've 'found' Virginia, she married and was still alive as of 2009 - found in her sister's obituary.

Also, Grace's missing person alert was cancelled FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin

Thank you for finding Virginia.

I know the report was cancelled but there is no explanation as to why, the other cancelled reports list the mp as returned home, deceased, found safe etc, graces doesn't.

It keeps on coming back in my head.... Mary Begay was wearing a white sweater and a pedal pusher pants.....I think this Jane Doe is not her....the clothes were to big for her....it feels like a dumping place for clothing and other stuff from several killings and they are actually the clothes Mary wore. To throw LE off...and her body buried somewhere else....
Mary was excluded.

I haven't researched these girls yet but thoughts?

Attachments

• 20191214_191209.jpg
    20191214_191209.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20191214_191132.jpg
    20191214_191132.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20191214_191053.jpg
    20191214_191053.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 64
True, but there's no explanation as to why, other mps on there are listed as located, returned home or found deceased, more information is needed, that's why I try to Google for info, a cancelled report isn't enough to go on.

Edit...Not for those two girls, the others I'm researching, sorry for the confusing reply.

At least Patricia and nancy returned home safe. Back to researching the other 4 girls...

True, but there's no explanation as to why, other mps on there are listed as located, returned home or found deceased, more information is needed, that's why I try to Google for info, a cancelled report isn't enough to go on.

Edit...Not for those two girls, the others I'm researching, sorry for the confusing reply.

And thanks for your help
I refuse to give up till I find lmx name

Oh dear, I was trying to thank you @Bit of hope for you help but ended up quoting myself instead lol

Last edited:

I think Ms. Hallbeck is not missing (anymore). I found an obituary of her father, where she is named (not in the past). There are also records stating that she is/was married to a R. Dyson and she gave birth to a son in 1969. We can't sleuth non missing persons, so I leave it like this. If it's necessary to link to files, please tell me.

For now I looked into the following potential MP cases
- Mss. Rosemarie Kozik (nothing so far, no traces, no cancelation by FBI found)
- Mss. Yolanda Terriquez (birth/family found but no traces there-after, no cancelation by FBI found)
- Mss Hallbeck (see my post # 153)

I'm kind of handicapped without a membership on one of the genealogy-sites behind paywalls.

Edit; typo's

For now I looked into the following potential MP cases
- Mss. Rosemarie Kozik (nothing so far, no traces, no cancelation by FBI found)
- Mss. Yolanda Terriquez (birth/family found but no traces there-after, no cancelation by FBI found)
- Mss Hallbeck (see my post # 153)

Me too, these paying sites are so frustrating.
I haven't found anything on yolanda and Rosemarie either, (I did find some interesting military info on rosemaries father ) I feel like these two might still be missing. I'll keep looking.

I'm kind of handicapped without a membership on one of the genealogy-sites behind paywalls.

Edit; typo's

Oops did it again, my reply is in your quoted post. Sigh...

Yolandas last name was villagomez, im not sure where terriquez comes into it. (She was 18, maybe a married name?)
I've found absolutely nothing on this girl, it's like she dissapeared into thin air...
Yolanda Villagomez in the 1940 Census | Ancestry®

If I recall right from searching Terriquez was her (biological?) father's name, Villagomez was her mother's name. This records are on file....as I said before no traces after the birth/Census records. This cases are hard because we can not sleuth people who aren't missing (anymore) so I can't expose/link everything here.

Last edited:
If I recall right from searching Terriquez was her (biological?) father's name, Villagomez was her mother's name. This records are on file....as I said before no traces after the birth/Census records. This cases are hard because we can not sleuth people who aren't missing (anymore) so I can't expose/link everything here.

Did you find something about yolanda that she was found?
I'm coming up empty.

Aside: Many people of Spanish/Hispanic background use both mother's and father's names, usually connected by "y" and usually with the mother's family name first. So Yolanda Villagomez y Terriquez.

US naming systems aren't very compatible with more complex names so often only one name shows as "surname." I've seen many cases where the other parent's name is listed as "alias."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back