AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so obvious to me that this family relies on their strong faith in God to get them through this.

He has the most amazing voice.

And the way he drops his head when he is through made me burst into tears all over again. Its like he is thinking "Thank you God, for helping me."

My heart just breaks for this family and little precious Isa.

IMO

Becky whispers something to him towards the end. Or is she praying and moving her lips.

When a child is missing and there is not a daily report of a siting I hate it. :(

Becky whispers something to him towards the end. Or is she praying and moving her lips.

I believe she is praying. I am not Catholic, but I believe Ava Maria is a prayer - hence the closed eyes.

Also at the beginning, it looks like she puts something in his pocket. A camera or a recorder, phone? Not sure.

ETA: Looks like she still held it though. IDK

Also at the beginning, it looks like she puts something in his pocket. A camera or a recorder, phone? Not sure.

ETA: Looks like she still held it though. IDK

She first took his hand to hold and I think with the other hand she touched him as if to further give her support/say I love you/you can do this, etc.

ETA

They are both wearing purple, Isa's favorite color.

If LE was doing regular, methodical searches, wouldn't the media pick up on it? I don't think LE can usually get away with organizing and conducting searches without being seen.

Have any our search pros weighed in as to why they believe more physical searching is not (seemingly) being done?

JMO

Is anyone searching for Isabele? Landline, on the ground searches for evidence or this child? I feel like I am watching a chess game. jmo Is anyone looking for this child? Hinky :moo:

I apologize if this has already come up and mulled over the past few days, since I have not been reading for a few days. So here is my two cents for today:

I think that the May 4th extended sit-down interview revealed a couple of important clues about the investigation and where it is headed.

1) LE does not believe the window was the entry or exit point, that it was staged to look like it was, and that they have communicated this to the family in some form. The reason I think this is by Sergio saying when asked [Do you believe she was taken out the window?], "Initially, but after investigating, and I don't want to go too far about that, I'm not sure."

2) It's possible that LE has communicated some line of thought that they believe she was taken by someone close to, or associated with, the family, in some capacity. Becky: "We don't know why we've been the target. We've gone through who's been in our house." Sergio: "I know we're not supposed to say very much about the investigation... but...... We wanted anyone who has been in our home to go through all the questioning -because yes, how are we going to trust anyone who has been in our home."

3) The family can't figure out for the life of them WHY Isa was taken from them, and very clearly express guilt over how they, as her parents, failed to protect her or somehow put a target on her. Becky: "We don't understand who would take her, there's no reason to take her." Sergio: "We've thought of everything in our mind" Yet later on, Becky said this: "Everybody who knows Isabel is usually in love with her. The community could tell you, that little girl is so special to too many hearts."

Yes, that is EXACTLY why she was taken: She is a beautiful, endearing little girl who is loved by many. And likely by someone who is connected to her in one way or another. FWIW, I do not believe "uncle" JM is involved in any way.

I also want to add that it keeps niggling in my mind that it was a woman who took her.

I haven't seen it, but I want to. I bet he closed his eyes when he sang too didn't he? Do we have the link to the video? tia

Above BBM.. yes, he most certainly did throughout the ENTIRE song. .deception? Naaa ... beautiful? ABSOLUTELY!!

The citation was filed on the 19th but the incident happen prior to that. Sorry, I don't have the exact date. April 13th? It's posted in one of the threads for Isabel though.

Do you have a link, or other info, stating/explaining that the incident happened prior to April 19, 2012?

I also believe it was a female who took Isa for whatever reason she was taken, and definitely not a stranger either.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2hxoas2.jpg

If this is the correct floor plan of their house, am I missing something or is there only 3 bedrooms? If the house only has 3 bedrooms, the boys would have to be sharing a room, would it not make more sense that the smaller of the two bedrooms on that side of the house would be Isa's. It would seem the two boys sharing a room would need a bigger room than one little 6 year old girl would need.

I also believe it was a female who took Isa for whatever reason she was taken, and definitely not a stranger either.

What makes you lean towards it being a woman?

I sometimes feel like a woman might be the perp, like perhaps in Sierra's case. But I did not get that feeling in this case. So just wondering what is pointing in that direction.

OK. I am going to go there... Isas' family has had legal council for a while, imo. There is no way this family would be able to tip toe soooo carefully thru this mess. While I think it is someone close to the family and not Isas' parents that abducted/disapeared Isa, there is a hinky stink here. jmo

If this is the correct floor plan of their house, am I missing something or is there only 3 bedrooms? If the house only has 3 bedrooms, the boys would have to be sharing a room, would it not make more sense that the smaller of the two bedrooms on that side of the house would be Isa's. It would seem the two boys sharing a room would need a bigger room than one little 6 year old girl would need.

It's a depiction of the floor plan, as I don't think it's to scale. Look how big the closets are and how little the kitchen is. Think of it more as a room placement, not an actual floor plan.

That is probably not exactly as the rooms actually are - not drawn to scale. There is no opening to the bedroom on the front of the house, so that is part is incorrect.

OT but relevant: Lifetime movie in the works based on Jeff Ashton's book. Rob Lowe has been cast as Ashton. The publishing rep was on and said all proceeds will go to Ashton, and him only. Not one red cent will be paid to the Anthonys. Revenge is sweet!

Sweet baby girl...
where are you???
Come home to your mommy and daddy and brothers...
So many people love you and are praying for you. <3

It's a depiction of the floor plan, as I don't think it's to scale. Look how big the closets are and how little the kitchen is. Think of it more as a room placement, not an actual floor plan.

If it's the floor plan I'm thinking of, there are no doors on the boy's bedroom.:what: So, no, it is not accurate.

ETA I just noticed in that floorplan, you would have to get to the rest of the house from the master bedroom by going through a bathroom.....uh...I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop