AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. However there is a level 3 SO just a few doors down. I wonder if he would benefit by staging the window. He could have stalked her and the family without them knowing. He could have crept around that house many times in the guise of walking his dogs (just an example) to get an idea of their home layout. He would easily be able to get an idea about their comings and goings being so close. Isa is a pretty girl and she stands out. I would think that coupled with her "girly-girl" personality would have attracted attention. The only thing is, I don't think his charges involved a minor.

Other than that, uncle/cousin is sure looking likely as to the window staging though.

I know. Astonishing granddaughter (9 yo) is flying from VA alone to visit us soon. She is sweet, catchingly pretty and still argues with her classmates that perhaps there still might be a remnant of Santa Claus. I have researched for all of the RSOs in our area. Her mother has the location of those in the area that they live in. Doors will be bolted, windows locked and all precautions taken.

DH had a prison ministry to help convicted felons transition into a productive life after they served their term. We probably had 30 people pass through our program and home. We can see only one success story at this point. Several were designated as RSOs; some I felt deserved the title but some not so much. None really hard core. . . unless it was you or your daughter that was the victim!

All this to reply to point about that the person you might be sleuthing. It's a whole different ball game if it is minors that attracts them. The felons even separate themselves by vileness of their crimes and seems those who target children are a breed unto their own. Doubt that the person you are looking into is involved. my painful moo

You know I read one of my posts when searching for something else today. I did post the rumor/speculation about the family not being happy with JM speaking up from somewhere? It's not in MSM so I'll file that with all my other useful information. With so much hink, I shouldn't add more. My apologies.

OMGosh, I love you Dr Know!

I think a reporter called him the family spokesman. In the clip I saw Uncle Cousin didn't say anything about being the family spokesman.

I don't have reason to know this as fact, but perhaps he was simply in the "right place at the right time" (parents with detectives, etc.) and spoke up when asked what his connection to the scene was by a reporter.

I think the "spokesman" part may have been in type in the article vs. spoken on tape?
========
ETA:
I did not watch the video again but here is the article.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...r-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino."

You know I read one of my posts when searching for something else today. I did post the rumor/speculation about the family not being happy with JM speaking up from somewhere? It's not in MSM so I'll file that with all my other useful information. With so much hink, I shouldn't add more. My apologies.

That may be the post I was thinking of, so I apologize for filing it away in my mind as fact (so to speak). I think I may be on your same "wavelength" if I understood correctly what you posted. No need to apologize, I've lurked enough here to understand these things. I think I need a notepad to write down all the facts and sources so I can keep up,though. :) Agree though, so much hink - and I have to address this while prefacing with the disclaimer that I really don't believe the immediate family was involved - SC rolled his eyes right before saying they want anyone who has been in the home to go through all the questioning by LE.

Happens right after he says "literally" and while letting out a large sigh when talking it. It's in the second video http://www.kvoa.com/news/raw-celis-parents-talk-to-local-news-media/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/1/

OK Stash777, are we deleting posts then?
I deleted mine.
Gitana has one of mine quoted but she is already offline. I'll alert on the post for a mod to remove due to misinfo, stop further rumor etc...

OKay, lol. Stash777 logged off too.

Clean up mod needed, apologies.

Will alert and explain all.

G'night all.

Before approving an FHA loan, the lender analyzes the integrity of the borrower's past credit performance. Based on FHA requirements, those who have a good credit history demonstrated by a solid track record of timely payments will likely be eligible for a loan. Potential borrower's whose credit history is marred by slow payments, poor financial judgment and delinquent accounts is not a good candidate for loan approval.

FHA allows only first time homebuyers to put down as little as 3.5%.
http://www.fha.com/fha_requirements_credit.cfm

The Celis family had a previous property go into foreclosure and this wasn’t there first home purchase.
Thank you for this information. My husband and I are going through the loan approval process right now, but were told 3% was the minimum required. We are first time homebuyers, so I assumed (incorrectly, obviously) this applied to all homebuyers. My apologies.
What PensFan said is not true and that link does not support it. Anyone who qualifies for FHA, first time buyer or not can get a 3.5 percent downpayment. In addition you can get the downpayment amount from someone as a gift and dont even have to have it in the bank yourself. I closed a loan yesterday where the buyers put down 3.5 percent and they were not first time buyers. I am a real estate broker and close about 50 sales per year, most of which are FHA. My area is pretty low income and low credit scores that is the reason for the high amount of FHA loans, very few have the downpayment for conventional loans.... I am wondering if I should get verified by mods? I have never seen the need to before, but recently commenting on cases as a broker, I am wondering if i need to rethink that and get verified.

http://www.fha.com/fha_article.cfm?id=316
http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/buying/loans

I have always thought it was a set up, there was too much work done to make it look like that is where she left from.

Plus that hit the dog got ... imo that led to them thinking that she left via a door or the garage.

Yeah I repeat myself - :)

If this was a stranger abduction, the perp wouldn't care about "setting up" a crime scene, imo.

He'd be in and out in a flash.

Fascinating! How would they pay for a good defense attorney when they couldn't even pay for car insurance? :seeya:

I thought it was interesting that they mentioned "selling their cars" if it meant bringing Isa home. Also interesting was that they said they never asked anybody for money not even family members when they needed it. Also that Isabel was not very close to anyone but them and her brothers but then Sergio talks about an aunt who sometimes goes to pick up Isabel from school. Her Godmother. I would consider that someone close.

Just some interesting tidbits I got from yesterday's interview.

I thought it was interesting that they mentioned "selling their cars" if it meant bringing Isa home. Also interesting was that they said they never asked anybody for money not even family members when they needed it. Also that Isabel was not very close to anyone but them and her brothers but then Sergio talks about an aunt who sometimes goes to pick up Isabel from school. Her Godmother. I would consider that someone close.

Just some interesting tidbits I got from yesterday's interview.

My interpretation of the car comment was simply if someone demanded more money than they had (i.e. ransom) they would sell everything they owned - even their cars.

My interpretation of the car comment was simply if someone demanded more money than they had (i.e. ransom) they would sell everything they owned - even their cars.

Yes that is what they said. Do we know what kind of cars they have?

I just thought it was interesting that they mentioned their cars. My first thought would be my house and I would have worded it differently...like I would give my life if it meant getting her back but that's just me.

Hi, that was me who posted that info about the unle who is supposedly a cousin. I came across it on the comments section in a statement analysis blog. One of the commentators claimed to know the family, and said that the uncle mislabeled his relationship with Isa, that he was in fact a cousin, and that he wasnt the appointed family spokesperson at all. I did say that info isnt verified so I wouldnt consider it fact, sorry for the confusion. I can try to delete my original post if i can find it if its against the rules to post that kind of info here. Sorry once again.

After seeing the parents interviewed with Ann Curry, I am feeling like they took her not to harm her, but to gain the sympathy of the public and collect donations. Then I saw on some site where they had the father's public records, and he has many citations with police and financial woes. I am starting to feel like they are scamming people for money to pay some kind of financial issue. I pray that is true then the alternative of some stranger having this child. The way these parents acted reminded me of the new commercial for Verizon with the mother and daughter fake crying because she is moving 4 miles away. I just feel something is off. And with cameras pointed at the house, how could the cameras not pick something up. If it was a stranger, they would not know there is a camera there.

It is my son, who is dating a woman, whose daughter posted on Saturday 4/20, the day Isa's went missing that "HER cousin's cousin is missing."

I happened to find it while looking at FB pages and friends.

I asked my son if her knew anything about it and he said NO. At the moment my son and his gf are in a "tiff" since 4/22, so I can't get much info. His gf and I do not have any type of relationship, so to speak, and met her maybe 3 times in a year and a half and I never met her daughter.

For me personally, I went back and forth with JM being uncle, then cousin, however, now I feel JM is the Uncle of Isa, as Sergio and JM have similar features. Although their last names are different, which could mean perhaps a different father or mother remarried.

Hopefully we will get the "uncle or cousin" to Isa cleared up eventually.

I didn't understand this either. Really, how would telling the public that they passed their polygraphs possibly harm the investigation? I am at a loss here....

IMHO, I think the parents haven't said what the results were because they failed. Or one of them did.

And as for LE releasing the results, I believe another poster said that LE never releases LD results until much later in an investigation, but IDK.

I personally think LDs are crap anyway which is why they aren't admissible in court. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rule is not to bring comments over from Statement Analysis or discuss their comments as that blog is not even allowed to be linked to WS.

What ends up happening is we end up struggling to find fact against what others claim is fact on other sites.

The very VERY first time I read about her missing and his statement, I thought, 'wow, this guy is really stepping himself into this and there is something not right.'. Like the criminal that is helping in the search for the person they are responsible for missing. He seemed too outspoken and talkative to me. I got all kinds of backlash for saying that and you know, I could be wrong. But the fact this guy is now 'Poof' gone, is weird. Maybe he thought putting himself out there would keep the focus on others but he's sadly mistaken. And the fact he has pictures of her on his FB page??? Does he have pics of Isa's two brothers as well? No,no, no, something is up with this.

That's exactly what I thought! Why no pictures with the boys? Why only Isa? I'd think an "uncle" would have more fun with boys that age, you can do more fun activities together (fishing, hiking whatever boys like) than with a little girl. That's just my opinion.
I personally find it very odd that he was the first one to talk, for what I understood he hasn't been part of the family for that long.
I really didn't like that.

I'd also like to say this, IF (big if here) he was responsible for something, I don't see a reason for him to take her away. Sadly I see more a situation where something he did went wrong and he tried to cover it. So I really hope that is not what happened and she is alive.

In case of a stranger, it must be someone who noticed her somewhere and observed (stalked) the family before entering the house. It must have been someone who was able to figure out the layout of the house to be able to act and not end up in the wrong room or get the attention of someone else in the home.

When I was a little girl, I was always hanging on to my Uncle and my brother could care less.

I have noticed with my own son, who is 6'5" and you would think a little girl would be afraid to go to him, whereas it is the complete opposite. It ends up they run to him, want to hang out with him, read books, play with dolls and so on.

Been following this case to much. Just woke up because someone was yelling to me in my dream "gringo Santa Maria took Isabel Celis!". Some just get to you more than others and this has to me :(

P.s. I'm pretty sure I've never used the word gringo ever. I think I've only seen it on tv lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79