AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wanted to add, from hearing Sergio and Rebecca talk, they make it sound like they have a huge family, who said that Isa only has 1 or 2 uncles. If Sergio's parents live down the road as it has been stated, who is to say that the uncle wasn't a brother of Sergio (other than JM) who might be living with Sergio's parents.

So you are basically suggesting that Sergio has a brother, and that this brother lives with his parents? Based on WHAT?? I have seen nothing to support the first part of the theory, much less the second.

So you are basically suggesting that Sergio has a brother, and that this brother lives with his parents? Based on WHAT?? I have seen nothing to support the first part of the theory, much less the second.

I agree.

Plus, I think Patty G. posted earlier a confirmation, straight from a member of the family, what the actual relationship is/

That particular 'uncle' is the son of a woman who married into the family.

Below is a really disturbing statement by Lt. Fabian Pacheco. It sounds as if Isabel wasn’t just snatched by an abductor who quickly ran away with her. Someone took the time to hide and alter any evidence..........with 3 dogs and 4 other people inside that home.

"Whoever is involved did an adequate job of really covering a lot of things that we could possibly look at."
http://www.kvoa.com/videos/police-say-whoever-did-this-did-an-adequate-job/

I thought LE said something about forensics once, but I could be mixing up my cases. In any event, I am sure they sent things to the lab for testing. Whether or not anything useful was determined, or if they have results yet, is anyone's guess.

Yes, LE did say fairly recently that they were waiting for the forensics.... MOO

For those who are visually inclined:

"The Invisible Gorilla "
Christopher Chabris and Daniel Simons
http://www.theinvisiblegorilla.com/videos.html

==========================
Test your perception. :) They are neat videos.
I can't remember who showed that site to me first but it was a member here.
If I can ever remember who it was I will credit them. :)

But why not hide the screen? They wouldn't know if the first thing the dad did, for example, was to go in the yard with the dogs, and then he would see the screen, not to mention see anything wrong with the dogs, and either call the police or search the house with a loaded gun, for all the perp knew...JMO Or maybe he went outside to check the windows every night...no way of knowing...JMO

Great post.

Below is a really disturbing statement by Lt. Fabian Pacheco. It sounds as if Isabel wasn’t just snatched by an abductor who quickly ran away with her. Someone took the time to hide and alter any evidence..........with 3 dogs and 4 other people inside that home.

"Whoever is involved did an adequate job of really covering a lot of things that we could possibly look at."
http://www.kvoa.com/videos/police-say-whoever-did-this-did-an-adequate-job/

But see, that's just it. Why would LE come out and say something that seems to make them look incapable or duped in any way? I can only imagine them saying this in such an ironic, sarcastic, whatever you want to call it way, to show the perp that they REALLY are not duped but rather 'this person did such a clean, professional job that it's almost not possible.' To me, and again, I could be wrong, they are saying it's not possible that it's NOT an inside job (or that's she's even abducted at all.)

Great post.

They didn't hide the screen because what perfect kidnapping scenario is better than a tampered window or screen?? Same with Lisa Irwin.

Again, I DON'T THINK THE PARENTS HARMED HER DIRECTLY! I think they may have put her in a position that makes them look irresponsible and they are protecting this person (or don't want to believe it.)

'Nuf ranting from me....

They didn't hide the screen because what perfect kidnapping scenario is better than a tampered window or screen?? Same with Lisa Irwin.

Again, I DON'T THINK THE PARENTS HARMED IT. I think they may have put her in a position that makes them look irresponsible and they are protecting this person (or don't want to believe it.)

'Nuf ranting from me....

My thinking is along the same lines. I am on the fence regarding the parent(s) direct involvement in Isabel's disappearance. I too see similarities to the Lisa Irwin case, unfortunately.

I do kind of understand where she is coming from, if she goes back to work, back to the normal daily routine without Isa being back home, she will feel like she has given up hope or given up on finding her and bringing her back home.

OMG can you imagine if she did? I can see the posts now: What kind of mother would go back to work while their child is missing? How can she just walk away like that is money more important? accck I don't even want to think about it lol

Desiree went back to work, not that long after Kyron went missing...as have other parents. They probably don't have a lot of choice, at some point. Either you take on the world, a la Beth Holloway, or you have to return to your regular life. I don't think there are many options in between. JMO

So LE is saying someone was in the house long enough to kidnap Isa and cover up all of the evidence while everyone else slept and the dogs just kicked back and what? drank a beer?

Could this possibly have something to do with Sergio owing money to people that he shouldn't be owing money too, and Isabel was kidnapped as a result of this? He is offering a large reward for her return. I'm wondering if he got mixed up with the wrong people. In Mexico.

I was saying it is a possibility, just as people were saying it was a possibility that JM was the uncle who knocked at the door and just as people here were saying it was possible that JM was living with the family at the time she went missing. We truly have no clue which uncle it was who knocked at the neighbors door that morning, nor do we know if Isa has another uncle who lives close enough by to be the one who knocked on the neighbors door looking for Isa that morning.

So LE is saying someone was in the house long enough to kidnap Isa and cover up all of the evidence while everyone else slept and the dogs just kicked back and what? drank a beer?
Yep, the dogs must have been drinking while listening to their iPods with their earbuds. They didn't hear anything. ;)
dog-with-ipod-earplugs.jpg

Yep, the dogs were drinking while listening to their iPods with their earbuds, so they didn't hear anything.

Those are some lucky dogs. Drinking, Ipods, wonder if they also were watching a good movie on tv.

Seriously, it had to take time to do everything they seem to be implying was done. How could anyone sleep through that? :banghead:

Those are some lucky dogs. Drinking, Ipods, wonder if they also were watching a good movie on tv.

Seriously, it had to take time to do everything they seem to be implying was done. How could anyone sleep through that? :banghead:

I don't think they did. :( I wonder if any of the neighbors saw the lights on inside that home early in the morning?

I know Ed Smart reached out to the family.
http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149762795.html

And Erin Runnion was on JVM discussing the case, so maybe she's been in contact.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/01/worst-time-their-life

John Walsh covered Isa's case on an AMW episode
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=79914

Marc Klaass has been on TV discussing the case. I'd think any of these folks would be more than happy to help the family in any way they can. I suppose it would depend how LE feels about the offers. So far LE hasn't been keen on anyone but officials doing the investigation. And the Celis' said they are scared to do anything for fear of messing things up.

Gil Abeyta's infant son was abducted in the middle of the night, from his crib in 1986. Still hasn't been found.
It is a very odd case, it is believed Gil's son was taken by the somewhat unbalanced woman he had been having an affair with.

http://www.findchristopher.com/

Gil attempted to contact Isa's family because he's worked in Mexico... he's found people taken to Mexico, he felt like he could help.
According to what he said on HLN, he hasn't gotten a response from them. He seemed quite mystified by their reaction to it all.

I also know LE said that searches are something LE should do. So maybe that's why no TES or anything else? :waitasec:

I think I am going to watch or try to find interviews from other parents in a similar situation as this. Just for comparison.

Please find Ed Smart press conferences and interviews, especially from the first couple of months.

I will never forget waking up to the news of Elizabeth Smart's abduction.
I woke up puking and for 10 days, blamed it on her abduction before taking a pregnancy test. That whole month is very vivid to me.

I clearly remember watching Ed Smart. I did not like the man. I did not like the way he acted. His eyes being closed bugged me.
But I never thought he was guilty. I just thought he was weird. I liked Richard Ricci and defended him 100% from the start.

I clearly remember arguing with people through my entire pregnancy and the first 5 weeks of my daughter's life... about Elizabeth's fate.
I felt like this was so planned and premeditated... it wasn't likely someone went to this much trouble to just kill Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was found when my daughter was 5 weeks old. It was an enormous "I told you so!" moment in my life. :woohoo:

The only video I can find is this MSNBC one, which has small clips of press conferences and interviews with Ed and Lois.
Lots of pictures and videos where Ed has his eyes closed. This was used constantly to point to his guilt.

Though, he did it AFTER Elizabeth was found too. :what: There is a few of Ed talking, just in the first 5 minutes of the video.
In some Ed obviously looks horrible, in others, I can see why people were suspicious.

The Elizabeth Smart Story - YouTube

05/03/2012 07:56 PM

"He has access at closing of the eyes every time you do interviews and people look away or lose eye contact, you need to suspect deception," said Baggot, when referring to the Celis'.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it very much. When it comes to other parents who had kids taken from their own homes during the night, how long did it take LE to clear the parents, or did they clear them before their was an arrest/suspect? If anyone could help me find the answers out to these questions with each case, Lunsford, Smart, Van Dam, Klaas.

I can't think of many who were cleared at all, until after the child was recovered.

Ed Smart.
Steve Groene.
Mark Lunsford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads