AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is talking about how on the scanner they said last seen at 10pm...not 11pm as we have heard (except for those who follow downstairs...)

Someone referred to as "sister"...who is LE referring to...

Police scanner - 22:00 hours = 10:00 PM

LE reports Isa went to bed at 11:00 PM = 23:00 hours

Yup, we knew about this a while now, however, now we can talk about it here. :)

At least with JVM covering it we can talk about it up here now. ;-)

Isn't the female voice on the scanner that of a dispatch?

well, I bet TPD will release the 911 tape soon

The female voice being heard is the dispatcher and she is relaying the information on who is reporting Isa missing, etc., etc.

Right, that is what I thought...we don't hear the caller, do we? On JVM I thought they said "who is this female, calling 911..."

I don't think the 10pm vs 11pm is a big deal...I think those kinds of things get clarified later...JMO

Did the scanner say complainant's sister? So could that not be Sergio' sister?

But, IIRC, at the beginning of the scanner convo it starts out referring to the caller as a "he." And at the end says the complainant is the sister.

Can we copy that whole convo up here now?

JMO, it would be nice if it did not take media weeks to get what we get here...

The female voice being heard is the dispatcher and she is relaying the information on who is reporting Isa missing, etc., etc.

I'm lost. If the female voice is the dispatcher, why is it said that the complainant is the sister?

I was thinking maybe Sergio called relatives to tell them Isa was missing and asked his or Rebecca's sister to call 911 while he searched.

The 911 operator and the dispatcher are not one in the same, so it sounds like there could be room for error here

Did the scanner say complainant's sister? So could that not be Sergio' sister?

Yup, the complainant is the sister. So either it is Sergio's sister or the Becky's sister. Remember Sergio indicated there was family there on his side at one point, and then they returned or left, can't remember which one he stated. But, it sounds like he may have had family visiting.

Per Police Scanner - When the father went in to wake Isa up, Isa was not in her room, window open, screen out.

I have never seen HLN report on scanner tape ...this is a new one for me

A caller into the show is wondering if the kidnapper made the phone call reporting Isa missing. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155