Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I saw was the same old "we have no indication she is not alive..."

All I got out of it, after installing some media player, is that nothing is new....no suspects, no one ruled out as a suspect, no vehicles ID'd, just sifting thru so-called "tips". Very depressing indeed.

I hope to be proved wrong...but I am very much expecting this case to turn into another Ayla, etc...where nothing much ever happens...or like Baby Lisa...

Please prove me wrong today, LE...tell us you have SOME idea of what happened to Isabel...

It isnt just those two cases. Many many cases go unsolved. I read an article recently that stated only 64% of cases are solved and with criminals getting smarter I think even less crimes will be solved in the future

Jimmy Hendrickson's mom from AZ. has been waiting 21 years for LE to find out what happened to him.

It isnt just those two cases. Many many cases go unsolved. I read an article recently that stated only 64% of cases are solved and with criminals getting smarter I think even less crimes will be solved in the future

Jimmy Hendrickson's mom from AZ. has been waiting 21 years for LE to find out what happened to him.

BBM
My heart goes out to Jimmy's mom. I saw her on TV and it's as real for her today as it was 21 years ago. I can't imagine all these years of not knowing. Not knowing where my child is. Not knowing whether I should accept that my child is dead. I think it would be easier to accept knowing that my child would at least have a proper resting place.

I agree that criminals are getting smarter, but I also think we have so many more resources out there today than Jimmy's family had. I have to keep hoping that the resources will outweigh the evil of this criminal and that Isa will be brought home.

:what: OMG .. that is just awful ...

Why was no one there ? What about the family or friends ?

Maybe they should bring in a "reputable" search organization that can give them some direction ...

:moo:

Found the article:

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150523695.html

It seems that volunteers have also cut back. On Monday morning, the volunteer tent near Broadway and Craycroft was empty. Malena Carillo waited there for a few hours Monday morning to turn in a jar full of cash that she collected from donors. No one was there to take it

Maybe just all ill-coordinated, but if you have collected $17k in the past week or so, I'd say hire someone! I think if it were me, I'd hire a private investigator also even though they have so many working on it, they will only search diligently for so long and may have more restrictions than a PI. I can see the rolling billboards are good as well as flyers - but the flyers are evidently copied for free? I'd also enlist the advice of professional search teams to see if they could do anything. Unless, of course, there is some known reason not to waste their time? I don't know. Unfortunately, critical time to get the public's and media attention could be past.

JVM has the same bit of audio from police scanner as we have had for a while...
(what else is new)

Showing video of the man in the store and he is wearing glasses everyone. Much better shot of him at the counter.

JVM is reporting information on scanner tapes...hmmn

All of what JVM is saying from the scanner we've talked about down there for weeks...

Saying that Dad is not the one who called 911, at least from the scanner info...

Per Police Scanner - The complaint was the sister and Mom was coming home.

My thoughts - was Isa's mother's sister there or Sergio's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA