AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO The PCSD would take care before releasing this video

They are calling the guy an "investigative lead."
The guy in the video is a few miles away from the crime.
The guy in the video is buying a snack at 12:30 am -- between an hour or an hour and a half before the attack.
The guy in the video is wearing the green shirt and dark shorts that were part of the description.

IMOThe guy in the video looks like he's wearing glasses, with a low profile wire frame, and glasses that he looks over the top when he is first at counter...I see the glasses at other spots, too. To me, these glasses do look like the same type in the sketch.
IMO The guy in the video has a similar nose, bushy eyebrows, and high forehead as the sketch.
IMO this case could be connected to Isa's case.

BBM:

That non-working car keeps me going "Hmmmmm?", too!

I once had a car that died. It was already a lemon, and I realized buying a cheap car outright was the only way to go, as the other car had a lien on it. I had to keep the broken down car tagged and insured while I finished paying it off, even though it did not run.

I remember when posters first questioned sleuthing parents, and POIs in this case. Here is the post from thread 4.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7833308&postcount=18

To wit:
"Everyone including the parents are a person of interest and have not been ruled out.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-ever...-missing-girl/

after discussing with other mods we will allow sleuthing... with that being said, there is absolutely NO BASHING of the family. And if at any point in time the course of the investigation changes and they are ruled out then this rule will change as well. please post responsibly

eta: we are allowing sleuthing because they have been called persons of interest...not because they haven't been ruled out."

During their appearance the other day, it was revealed that NBC was (and had been) paying for their hotel accommodations.

The parents gave 3 interviews right? Where was the interview that appeared on Nancy Grace recorded? The one where Sergio described the suffering and pain the kidnapper is wilfully inflicting upon his daughter? Was that filmed in Tucson? I know the press conference they did was. Did Isa's parents fly to New York City to film the Today Show?

MO is when Sergio went on national television with Becky and acknowledged the pain and suffering their daughter is going through, I felt he was speaking out on behalf of all crime victims so they are fulfulling the role of an advocate. He clearly told Isa's kidnapper what he is doing is wrong and he needs to stop abusing her and bring her home where she belongs and I applaude him for speaking out against violence.

It may sound excessive to the majority, by we are not in their shoes. The Celis may not want to be in their home, simply due to fear, they may not have wanted to do the interview from the grandparents home, as the grandparents are elderly and may have been horribly affected by this tragedy. Privacy was an issue, I'm sure and if the network wanted to pay for a hotel, meals etc, so be it, they have the budget for it.

I don't see the Celis's needing the hotel room for much more than the time the interview takes... certainly not for days or weeks.

The shirt is a Lacrosse favorite "GYM TAN LAX"

It actually originates from the slogan made poplular by the reality show The Jersey Shore
"Gym Tan Laundry" or GTL.
One team grabbed it and changed Laundry to LAX (short for Lacrosse).
It is a practice shirt
The shirts canbe bought online.

The company states

"After the success of Jersey Shore the Gator Lacrosse braintrust came up with the idea of the GYM TAN LAX lifestyle in order to promote the game of lacrosse in the state of Florida and grow the exposure of Florida Lacrosse across the Nation and the World."

"In just over 6 months, GYM TAN LAX has swept the Nation. Others have tried to copy the GTL mantra and none have succeeded. Help support the Gator Lacrosse team by purchasing a tank and joining the lifestyle."

Ascocialempire markets the shirts. Their FB about us quotes one of my fav Joan Didion books without credit...lol sorry I notice these things-- the quote gives an example of A-social behavior.

I have not seen these shirts in stores, yet.

JM has ties to FL, IIRC. People have speculated that it could be one of his FB friends that the girls encountered. Interesting that the guy in the surveillance video is in a shirt that "support(s) the (Florida) Gator Lacrosse team"

It will take me quite a bit of time to go back thru all of the threads to find all of the transcripts, but yes they have said they are persons of interest and have not been ruled out.

I will go back and find some of them for you. brb

Ok. I just havent seen them single them out specifically ("the parents") or I know they havent done it lately. It just seems they have generalized it by not ruling anyone out which sadly keeps the parents twisting in the wind and I imagine they are going to be like a lot of LE teams and will rule no one out until and if there is an arrest. Like they did in the Lunsford and Greone case and others.

In fact when one recent PC was held they said they are still guestioning people that could be extended family members, friends, acquaintances, neighbors or people they may have met in their social circle since they were quite active in their community. At that time the officer made no mention of the parents or close family members when explaining who they were looking at.

IMO

http://www.examiner.com/article/detectives-question-isabel-celis-parents-and-brother-at-family-home

Why would they allow a cleaning crew in there in the middle of an investigation?

The house has been returned to the family, and they may return to the house. Becky, however, is concerned about exposing her boys to some of the toxic chemicals used in the investigation, and would like to have the home professionally cleaned to be sure it is safe.

Maybe they should re-aim the security camera and get that working too.

Ok. I just havent seen them call them out specifically ("the parents") or I know they havent done it lately. It just seems they have generalized it by not ruling anyone out which sadly keeps the parents twisting in the wind and I imagine they are going to be like a lot of LE teams and will rule no one out until and if there is an arrest. Like they did in the Lunsford and Greone case and others.

In fact when one recent PC was held they said they are still guestioning people that could be extended family members, friends, acquaintances or people they make have met in their social circle since they were quite active in their community. At that time the officer made no mention of the parents or close family members when explaining who they were looking at.

IMO

I think the parents are obvious undergoing great scrutiny, and LE was naming other types of people who they are also looking at, JMO...

The parents gave 3 interviews right? Where was the interview that appeared on Nancy Grace recorded? The one where Sergio described the suffering and pain the kidnapper is wilfully inflicting upon his daughter? Was that filmed in Tucson? I know the press conference they did was. Did Isa's parents fly to New York City to film the Today Show?

MO is when Sergio went on national television with Becky and acknowledged the pain and suffering their daughter is going through, I felt he was speaking out on behalf of all crime victims so they are fulfulling the role of an advocate. He clearly told Isa's kidnapper what he is doing is wrong and he needs to stop abusing her and bring her home where she belongs and I applaude him for speaking out against violence.

They did only one national interview didnt they and then they started doing local interviews?

OMG! I dont think they went on Nancy's show (I hope not) but she just showed clips of that national interview.

No one knows how long the Celis's stayed at the hotel but IMOO, I couldnt care less.

I hope they will soon have enough courage to return to their own home but Becky is concerned about the harsh chemicals LE used in the home and hopefully it has been professionally cleaned by now.

IMO

I think the parents are obvious undergoing great scrutiny, and LE was naming other types of people who they are also looking at, JMO...

I really dont sense that anymore. I did at the first. I see police mentioning things recently that does not even include Isa's parents.

IMO

Where a link to this? Thanks in advance!

I'm bringing Nurse's post over from April. Apparently I forgot all about this and have caused some confusion in this case about what is allowed. I apologize but it is Nurse's fault for not :slap: upside my head :what:

Everyone including the parents are a person of interest and have not been ruled out.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-everyone-is-a-person-of-interest-in-case-of-missing-girl/

after discussing with other mods we will allow sleuthing... with that being said, there is absolutely NO BASHING of the family. And if at any point in time the course of the investigation changes and they are ruled out then this rule will change as well. please post responsibly

eta: we are allowing sleuthing because they have been called persons of interest...not because they haven't been ruled out.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member