AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see gas pumps on Google Earth, but that Sheriff's station is close.

No gas there. And the PCSO station is literally a dozen yards away. In an area that is extremely quiet/dead at midnight any night of the week.

The shirt may still get someone to recognize him along with the clip...

The shirt may still get someone to recognize him along with the clip...

Absolutely! Anything is something at this point.

I was out for a quick lunch the other day at a local place. A woman and her 2 friends were sitting a table over. The woman was talking about how her son looked SOOoo much like the sketch released for the Snyder molester. Her son happened to be one of the two "look a likes" a few of us spotted on JM's FB friends the other night. She was telling her friends how he'd begun growing a goatee... and voluntarily spoken to PCSO.

Not saying that this area is immune from garbage... but it's close knit and has a huge number of LE families. There just isn't the "buzz" one would expect. Which is troubling.

I see the glasses.

LAX is short for Lacrosse. The shirt is popular with youth Lacrosse groups. They made it a fad. It is a place to start.

I thought LAX was short for Los Angeles Airport??? Hehehe..(don't hit me)

There are some parts of the video where it looks like he has glasses, but then I don't see them in other parts. Don't know if it's a lighting thing or my mind is playing tricks on me.

IMO, it's possible he took the glasses of, if in fact he's not wearing them. It's not like glasses are sewn to your face.

I could see a shadow of glasses in one picture. I haven't seen all of them but I wouldn't bet my bucks either way for id'ing someone nor hair length/color if they are a serial type perp. Take off glasses, put on a toupe from Craig's lists & so on.

When he approaches the counter to pay and he looks down to get his money out you can see his glasses a little bit at that point. Hard to see, but it does look like he has some on. They don't appear to look as prominent as the ones in the sketch, however.

Absolutely! Anything is something at this point.

I was out for a quick lunch the other day at a local place. A woman and her 2 friends were sitting a table over. The woman was talking about how her son looked SOOoo much like the sketch released for the Snyder molester. Her son happened to be one of the two "look a likes" a few of us spotted on JM's FB friends the other night. She was telling her friends how he'd begun growing a goatee... and voluntarily spoken to PCSO.

Not saying that this area is immune from garbage... but it's close knit and has a huge number of LE families. There just isn't the "buzz" one would expect. Which is troubling.
IMO, there isn't any buzz because the story has many parts that are not logical.

1. Some Perv gets "lucky" and finds a house in a rather secluded upscale area that has an unlocked door. .
2. Perv gets "lucky" again and is able to walk through this home in the dark without awakening 3 adults.
3. Perv gets "lucky" and finds the home he chose has 3 little girls that just arrived from another state a few hours earlier.
4. Perv gets "lucky" again and in the dark house somehow finds the room where the 3 little girls are sleeping.
5. Perv assaults the little girls and gets "lucky" again when they don't yell for their mom or run away to find their mom when he is assaulting them.
6. Perv leaves the bedroom, but then decides to go back into the bedroom a second time. He has a conversation with one of the girls or she confronts him. He gets "lucky" again when the little girls do not yell for their mom or grandparents while speaking to Perv.
7. Perv gets "lucky" again when he is able to walk out of the bedroom and leave the home safely without the girls screaming and alerting the adults.

When he approaches the counter to pay and he looks down to get his money out you can see his glasses a little bit at that point. Hard to see, but it does look like he has some on. They don't appear to look as prominent as the ones in the sketch, however.
Glasses have ear pieces. I don't see an ear piece in this very clear shot. The girl's description said "dark glasses".

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 29
Not-for-nothin' (NY-ese). This young man has a very prominent nose. Almost like a boxer's nose (broken). That should be an easy spot for locals.

That video looks nothing at all like the sketch imo.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_f40f088a-d537-5627-9f7a-7a3a3e572d9f.html

What's new

There was no briefing by the Tucson Police Department about the case Wednesday, and the next briefing is set for today at 2 p.m. Today is Day 20 of the investigation, which began when Isabel, 6, was reported missing from her midtown Tucson home the morning of April 21.

This past weekend, a softball tournament and a concert raised $3,089 - bringing the total to more than $17,600 raised through fundraisers to help the Celis family. Included in the $17,600 raised is $11,600 donated to the Tucson Medical Center Foundation fund from donors throughout the country to help the Celis family.

What's next

Friends of Isabel's parents, Sergio and Becky Celis, and co-workers of Becky, a Tucson Medical Center nurse, continue hosting fundraisers to help the family and to pay for costs related to the search effort.

Volunteers have organized a candlelight walk for Isabel on May 18 at 7 p.m. at the volunteer center in the Office Max parking lot at the southeast corner of Broadway and Craycroft Road. Donations will be accepted at the center and during the walk.

So far

More than 1,000 tips have been reported. Isabel, 6, was reported missing from her midtown home April 21.

88-CRIME is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of anyone responsible for Isabel's disappearance. Private donors contributed $49,000 to the reward fund.

Just catching up/waking up:

The MSM article did say NBC has been paying for their hotel, suggesting it wasn't just for the interview. It doesn't matter, but they did say they didn't receive any compensation/didn't need to when obviously some sort of arrangement involving money did take place.

IMO, there isn't any buzz because the story has many parts that are not logical.

1. Some Perv gets "lucky" and finds a house in a rather secluded upscale area that has an unlocked door. .
2. Perv gets "lucky" again and is able to walk through this home in the dark without awakening 3 adults.
3. Perv gets "lucky" and finds the home he chose has 3 little girls that just arrived from another state a few hours earlier.
4. Perv gets "lucky" again and in the dark house somehow finds the room where the 3 little girls are sleeping.
5. Perv assaults the little girls and gets "lucky" again when they don't yell for their mom or run away to find their mom when he is assaulting them.
6. Perv leaves the bedroom, but then decides to go back into the bedroom a second time. He has a conversation with one of the girls or she confronts him. He gets "lucky" again when the little girls do not yell for their mom or grandparents while speaking to Perv.
7. Perv gets "lucky" again when he is able to walk out of the bedroom and leave the home safely without the girls screaming and alerting the adults.

Sadly, perverts do get 'lucky' and we have seen it time and time again just how damn lucky some seem to be.

I am not ready to call these three children liars and LE doesnt seem to believe they are lying either. I think LE has a good reason to believe this did happen and that is why they are trying to catch the suspect. I think they have evidence that a sexual assault did occur.

I see no reason why three small girls would make this up.

From what I can gather they are trying to locate the man in the tape because he may have seen something that night. I dont think they have listed him as suspect. If he is had nothing to do with this he will come forward and tell LE that he did or didnt see anything.

IMO

Does anyone else see this guy wearing glasses? (Maybe I need to visit the eye doc?)

:seeya: No glasses that I can see ...

I am confused : what does this guy in the photo have to do with Isabel "missing" ?

Thanks !

:moo:

I thought they just wanted to question the guy since it was around the same time and he might of seen something. I can't tell if he looked like the sketch. Did the girls say if the lights were on, or just dim lights from a night light? I am not saying this is the guy, but the perp could of been wearing a soft black hat, could of make it look like he had short hair. again I am not saying the perp is him. Sometimes you miss things when you are traumatized, they might not even notice the hair at all.

I see this individual in the video is wearing glasses. The frames appear to be more of a "wire-type" frame and I spotted the lenses and frame when he turned his head a little while at the cash register.

It also looks like "perhaps" he bought a package of razor blades. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member