AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they needed to go to a motel to do the interview, and NBC paid for that motel, I don't think of that as compensation. If NBC did the interview in their studio they would have paid to fly them out there as well, I think of compensation for an interview more like "do this interview with us and we will pay you $20,000.00"
That's just me though..

I'm with you there. Expenses are one thing... compensation is generally meant as above and beyond the logistical expenses.

Well if they needed to go to a motel to do the interview, and NBC paid for that motel, I don't think of that as compensation. If NBC did the interview in their studio they would have paid to fly them out there as well, I think of compensation for an interview more like "do this interview with us and we will pay you $20,000.00"
That's just me though..

I'm with you there. Expenses are one thing... compensation is generally meant as above and beyond the logistical expenses.

Exactly my thoughts also!

Another thing that I keep thinking about is how Isabel's father said that she looked really sleepy and then went in to bed. Was she told by her parents that it was time for bed? Did she go into bed on her own? I know that if my daughter (who is the same age) was given the chance to stay up, even just a little bit later, she would definitely take the opportunity. Even after a busy day. Of course all kids are different and Isabel may have been responsible enough to know that she needed a good nights rest for her game in the morning.

From my understanding her father said he saw her and was asking if she was hungry when he noticed that she looked very sleepy as she was saying she wanted to go into bed. This tells me that her parents (or atleast her father) was not expecting her to go to bed right away because he said he asked her if she wanted anything to eat. This could also be the reason that she didn't sleep with her brothers that night. She wanted to go into bed much earlier than her brothers did so she went into her own room knowing her brothers were going to stay up later.[/QUOTE]

great post and it got me thinking if she looked that sleepy that it was noticeable and enough for her to just go straight to bed what if she was drugged at the game? What if the perp was following her and slipped something in her food or drink so that she would be passed out when they broke in? Just a theory and MOO

Do we know if any of Isa's shoes were missing?

Hope it's okay to post this:

Kristi Tedesco (anchor on KVOA) just announced on her FB page that they have a video survellience image that they will be showing on the 10 pm news of the suspect in the 3 girls from Hawaii sexual assault case. Not sure if they livestream the 10 pm news.

I was going to take the dog out and go to bed, but I can wait up another 20 mins in case they don't livestream and let you all know what I hear/see. Hopefully they will have the image up pretty quick. I'm gonna quick scan the other local sites and see if there's any mention.

911 Calls are very important information and you can bet if they get released they are discussable and will be discussed here. There is a lot to be told from a 911 call.

Just sayin'

Salem

:tyou: I totally agree !

And chiming in my :twocents: ... fwiw :

JMO, but I think ALL 9-1-1 calls should be released ... those FIRST details are CRITICAL in any investigation ... IMO, it is the "first report" of the case ... That 9-1-1 call is your FIRST contact to LE, and is to get help for the VICTIM(s) ...

Just like "Police Reports" are released that are "public record", so should the 9-1-1 call and/or its Transcript -- as that is the prelude to that initial Police Report ...

It is so interesting to see not only what IS revealed in a 9-1-1 call, but what is NOT revealed ... it is also interesting to note the "demeanor" of the caller, whether they ask for help for the VICTIM -- or "themself" ... so many "clues" in a 9-1-1 call ...

Sorry for the O/T but as usual, I had to "chime in" ... back to lurking for the evening ... and will check for updates in the morning, and hopefully by then, Isabel will be found ...

:moo:

Here's a link to KVOA 4.

All KVOA newscasts are streamed live into the video player below. Please be advised the following player only displays local news, and not national news or other KVOA programming.

http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

Hope it's okay to post this:

Kristi Tedesco (anchor on KVOA) just announced on her FB page that they have a video survellience image that they will be showing on the 10 pm news of the suspect in the 3 girls from Hawaii sexual assault case. Not sure if they livestream the 10 pm news.

I was going to take the dog out and go to bed, but I can wait up another 20 mins in case they don't livestream and let you all know what I hear/see. Hopefully they will have the image up pretty quick. I'm gonna quick scan the other local sites and see if there's any mention.

I know there are other members who are usually posting updates on news and have a specific way they do it, but I wanted to post this really fast since there was a lot of discussion about the 3 girls/intruder and possible connection to Isa's case:

BREAKING NEWS: Pima County Sheriff's Department releases surveillance images in the sexual assault of possibly three little girls in a foothills home. Click this link for the news release and images. Maybe you know something that can help investigators.

http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...2.-public-assistance-requested./#!prettyPhoto

I wonder if the girls have seen this and positively iD'd him?

Great... that's the Circle K closest to me. :/ Ironically, it's also spitting distance from the Sheriff's station.

Someone is bound to recognize this guy. I was trying to see if he had any tattoos, but I couldn't tell. Sure looks like he works out, though.

Someone is bound to recognize this guy. I was trying to see if he had any tattoos, but I couldn't tell. Sure looks like he works out, though.

Someone who knows him should be able to identify him, hopefully someone who knows him will call the sheriff's dept. He has on the sleeveless green shirt and dark shorts the girls described.

IDK, Shelby, but he does look like the sketch, and the clothing fits the description.
He's wearing a GYM TAN LAX shirt, so I hope they are checking all the youth Lacrosse groups in Tucson.
The youth sports connection seems important in relation to the Isa case, too.

He stops and looks outside. What's he looking at?
What is he buying? cookies?
This surveilance was taken at 12:27 am on the 30th of April, about an hour and a half before assault/911 was called about the 3 girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak