AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the majority of the newscast. Anything of interest?

Ha. I was checking the Circle K guy's picture out with other places. Caught me too. That was all I noticed tonight that was new though.

IDK, Shelby, but he does look like the sketch, and the clothing fits the description.
He's wearing a GYM TAN LAX shirt, so I hope they are checking all the youth Lacrosse groups in Tucson.
The youth sports connection seems important in relation to the Isa case, too.

He stops and looks outside. What's he looking at?
What is he buying? cookies?
This surveilance was taken at 12:27 am on the 30th of April, about an hour and a half before assault/911 was called about the 3 girls.

Towards the beginning of the video when he's all the way to the right of the frame, he does seem to stop and look outside. Then as he approaches the clerk, he hands him something with his right hand to throw away, then seems to gesture towards outside while talking with the clerk and then smiles/laughs...

I know there are other members who are usually posting updates on news and have a specific way they do it, but I wanted to post this really fast since there was a lot of discussion about the 3 girls/intruder and possible connection to Isa's case:

BREAKING NEWS: Pima County Sheriff's Department releases surveillance images in the sexual assault of possibly three little girls in a foothills home. Click this link for the news release and images. Maybe you know something that can help investigators.

http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...2.-public-assistance-requested./#!prettyPhoto
Oh, no. A witch hunt has begun and the young man in that video at the counter looks nothing like the sketch except he has on dark shorts and a sleeveless top (probably like 95% of all males his age in the Tucson heat).

I am skeptical about the testimony of these little girls. I wish LE would release info on who did their forensic interview and what training/certifications the interviewer has obtained/earned. There memories of this event and their testimony may have been negatively influenced by many factors.

The news did state he was not a POI, just someone they wanted to talk to. To see if he saw anything. He must have been in the area around the time the perp attacked/molested the 3 girls.

This surveilance is time/date stamped.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 1.45.07 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 1.45.07 AM.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 12
It's a Bon Appetit honeybun that he bought. Not that it matters, but that's what it is.

I'm still picking up light fixtures, pool furniture and scraping grit out of my eyes/house from our haboob earlier. And holy Geeze... it's downright chilly! Sweats here!

I dunno. That looks to be ANYkid Sabino (the local High School)... I also think there's something not quite "kosher" about that incident. Or at least something/lots of things that have been missing in the reporting. There is virtually no chatter about it up here. Something just feels "off". IDK

Here is the guy in the sketch. He has extremely short hair and is wearing big glasses. The guy at the counter has very dark poofy hair that is not extremely short and no glasses.

POI because he had on dark shorts and a sleeveless greenish top:
http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...2.-public-assistance-requested./#!prettyPhoto[gal]/0/

The screen shot below is sketch from the one girl with some assistance from the other 2 girls.

The guy in the surveilance video is wearing glasses.

Yes, I identified it as Gym Tan Lax shirt above.

Sorry... I didn't see your post @Prof.

Doesn't mean the kid plays Lacrosse. It's a common shirt from what I can glean. I have a collection of concert shirts (stagehand). Doesn't mean I play in the Stones, Phish, Oasis, Bjork... etc.

The guy in the surveilance video is wearing glasses.
Please look again. When he turns his head to the side, I cannot see an ear piece to glasses.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 52
I see the glasses.

LAX is short for Lacrosse. The shirt is popular with youth Lacrosse groups. They made it a fad. It is a place to start.

Please look again. When he turns his head to the side, I cannot see an ear piece to glasses.

I'm not seeing it, sorry. Doesn't mean it's not there. I'm old. But I do have a ginormous monitor. LOL.

Does anyone else see this guy wearing glasses? (Maybe I need to visit the eye doc?)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 2.03.21 AM.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 46
I see the glasses.

LAX is short for Lacrosse. The shirt is popular with youth Lacrosse groups. They made it a fad. It is a place to start.

Yes, I know LAX is short for Lacrosse. I see those shirts all over where I live (within 5 miles of that Circle K)... and at the local high school (~ 1 mile)... and at Udall park where they have a bazillion soccer games every day (~7 miles).

I dunno. Could be huge. Could be a dead-end. We'll have to see. My hunch (and that's all it is) is that Circle K reviewed their video around that time and thought it could be useful. Hopefully it will be. Still not locking my windows. Stubborn former NYer that I am.

IDK, Shelby, but he does look like the sketch, and the clothing fits the description.
He's wearing a GYM TAN LAX shirt, so I hope they are checking all the youth Lacrosse groups in Tucson.
The youth sports connection seems important in relation to the Isa case, too.

He stops and looks outside. What's he looking at?
What is he buying? cookies?
This surveilance was taken at 12:27 am on the 30th of April, about an hour and a half before assault/911 was called about the 3 girls.

RBBM

I do the same thing every time I stop for gas and go inside to purchase a snack and/or drink. I want to make sure I have the correct pump number. I'm not sure if this particular place also sells gas, but if they do then I assume he may have been making sure he gave the correct pump number. MOO. Also, fwiw, I really don't see a resemblance between this guy and the sketch. MOO

I thought about gas, too, Stash. I live in a state where we can't pump our own gas and the Circle K's and 711's don't have gas. Does this Circle K have gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak