AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, one more thing. Do we really believe that Becky and Sergio should have cleaned the house theirselves when they are going through the absolute worst time of their life? That seems awfully unfair to me. MOO No offense to anyone! I don't like cleaning on my best days...just some thoughts....

I would do it. I think it would help me keep my mind occupied for a while, and if Isabel turns up today, I'd want to take her HOME, not to the home of a relative or to a hotel, but until the cleanup is done, they really can't take her home.

for those like myself who fly through the thread playing catch-up...lol...

jvm transcript
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/10/ijvm.01.html

police scanner audio
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/10/jvm-isabel-celis-audio-recording

The police scanner audio that is linked above is not as complete as what is transcribed downstairs. It appears that they edited out the beginning portion. Here's the link to the transcription downstairs (it adds even further to the confusion):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The police scanner audio that is linked above is not as complete as what is transcribed downstairs. It appears that they edited out the beginning portion. Here's the link to the transcription downstairs (it adds even further to the confusion):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and polite reminder that what is on the scanner stays in the scanner.. that means anything additional cannot be discussed upstairs.. thanks guys:rocker:

BBM: NOT TRUE. IF you do not have the right chemicals to remove the residue (from walls, screens, door facings, light switches, etc) it will make it worse. It isn't like using Windex or 409. That stuff is awful to get rid of.

Not commenting of the rest.

According to the Forensic Division of the Greenville County, South Carolina Police Department the "special chemicals" needed are typical household cleaner and detergent.

Q: I have been the victim of a crime. In trying to get fingerprints, the forensic investigator used a very messy powder and put it on various items or areas of my home or car, how can I clean up this mess?

A: The forensic investigator should make every effort possible to minimize the mess they made with the fingerprint powder. In the event that there is fingerprint powder to clean up, please follow the following steps:
• Areas and items should be vacuumed before any type-wet process is used. Use caution in not letting the vacuum brush drag through the powder as this may create a larger mess and grind the powder into the surface making it harder to clean.
• Typical household cleaners will generally clean up the powder on clean non-porous surfaces. If the powder is on cloth surfaces, it is best to wash the item with detergent.
http://www.greenvillecounty.org/Forensics_Division/Forensics_FAQ.asp

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

Here's a very good article with a timeline of the morning Isa disappeared.

"But from the very beginning, the Isabel Celis case was different.

The first call I got about this was from the division captain," says Roberto Villasenor, chief of the Tucson Police Department. "And his first words were almost, 'this one feels legitimate.'"

And, again the neighbor Alicia injects herself into the case:

"I've heard speculations that the family is involved in drugs, the cartel," Stardevant says. "But that's just what people are saying. Who really
knows?"

It doesn't seem that Alicia likes the Celis' much. Of all the rumors about the family, she tells this one. MOO

According to the Forensic Division of the Greenville County, South Carolina Police Department the "special chemicals" needed are only typical household cleaner and detergent.

Q: I have been the victim of a crime. In trying to get fingerprints, the forensic investigator used a very messy powder and put it on various items or areas of my home or car, how can I clean up this mess?

A: The forensic investigator should make every effort possible to minimize the mess they made with the fingerprint powder. In the event that there is fingerprint powder to clean up, please follow the following steps:
• Areas and items should be vacuumed before any type-wet process is used. Use caution in not letting the vacuum brush drag through the powder as this may create a larger mess and grind the powder into the surface making it harder to clean.
• Typical household cleaners will generally clean up the powder on clean non-porous surfaces. If the powder is on cloth surfaces, it is best to wash the item with detergent.
http://www.greenvillecounty.org/Forensics_Division/Forensics_FAQ.asp

But what local LE uses may be different than what the FBI uses. Not sure if local LE uses TMD, like the FBI may use.
This article seems to only be talking about fingerprint dust.

As far as I understand, there is no ground search for Isabel. Is reliance on tips/sightings being called in?

The blog is called statement analysis, the link won't show up for some reason when I post it.
This guy makes some valid points on his blog.

the link to that site will come up ******* because it is not approved here at websleuths (accordingly we cannot discuss links that are not approved)

hth

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

The first call I got about this was from the division captain," says Roberto Villasenor, chief of the Tucson Police Department. "And his first words were almost, 'this one feels legitimate.'"

"I've heard speculations that the family is involved in drugs, the cartel," Stardevant says. "But that's just what people are saying. Who really
knows?"

It doesn't seem that Alicia likes the Celis' much. Of all the rumors about the family, she tells this one. MOO

Yes, that is not something I would say to the media if I actually knew and cared about these people. In fact, my boyfriend asked me last week if they might be involved in drugs/cartels and I said that I really don't think so.

:seeya:

Wow ... Just catching up here and I see I missed some "news" last night about the scanner info ...

JMO but there is something "hinky" about this 9-1-1 call : IF Sergio did not make the call then WHO DID make the 9-1-1 call to report Isabel "missing"?

- WHY didn't Sergio make that 9-1-1 call ? There IS a REASON Sergio did NOT call 9-1-1 IMO, which is "hinky"... and not "buying" that he was out looking for Isabel -- he is her parent -- he should have called since Becky was at work ... MOO ...
- Becky was out at work and en route to the home ... so, did Sergio call Becky BEFORE 9-1-1 was called, or after ?
- Isabel's 2 brothers were in the home ... was it possible that one of them made the call and the 9-1-1 Dispatcher misinterpretted ?
- The parents say that NO ONE else was in the home ... is this a FACT ?

As usual, more questions than verified answers ... :maddening:

Again JMO, but there are a lot of things that are "hinky" about Isabel's disappearance ... things just do NOT add up IMO ...

I hope LE releases the 9-1-1 call as it will provide LOTS of info ... and reveal the "mysterious 9-1-1 caller" ...

JMO and :moo::moo::moo:

Mark told one of his parents (an adult) to call 911. If "sister" is found to be one of Isabel's brothers (not adults), something is hinky.

I thought it was said that the relationship was a sister?

But of course a 14 year old boy is perfectly capable of calling 911.......heck even 4 year olds call 911 and do just fine.

I really dont see the problem.

imo

Yes, that is not something I would say to the media if I actually knew and cared about these people. In fact, my boyfriend asked me last week if they might be involved in drugs/cartels and I said that I really don't think so.

Why would she care about people she had never met?

As far as I know she said she didnt know the Celis family but did see the kids out in the backyard playing and the family cooking out and being together.

She better watch her step and watch what she says about someone when she cant back it up.

Imo, I have never liked this woman. Imo, she is seeking her 15 minutes of fame.

IMO

Well, earlier this week LE did state that they were planning to release the 911 tape, so that will explain the scanner most likely.

I believe there was probably more than one 911 call that morning by the family.

It seems to me that it's possible that Sergio called first, and then an aunt (sister to either Sergio or Becky) might have called directly after Sergio called.

(Now this aunt may be by blood or by marriage. We do have a witness who claims TPD told her that a man who knocked on her door was an uncle. It is possible that both an aunt and uncle who are married to each other live nearby. There are many extended family members who are referenced in the news, and from what I see on FB.)

I do notice that in the first part of the scanner tape that JVM has, the dispatcher states "in reference to the missing girl on East 12th." She goes on to state that the complainant is sister. This I believe was a second call to 911, as the dispatcher references it as an update to what was previously dispatched (something like a possible kidnapping with other details perhaps). In the previous dispatch, IMO I think the complainant probably woke up to find child missing (and this was probably Sergio first calling).

IMO where the JVM tape starts, is after the first 911 call, as she states "in reference to missing child. This dispatcher is updating the information. IMO This update that JVM begins with, is the dispatcher relating information from the second caller who is now the "sister."

JVM tape

Now this makes some sense.TY Prof. I really have a hard time thinking Sergio would not call 911. IMO, he would do so to make sure that the info the dispatcher got was accurate. IMO he could walk down the block,look around for Isabel,and call 911 at the same time ? Can't imagine Sergio not doing this . MOO

I thought it was said that the relationship was a sister?

But of course a 14 year old boy is perfectly capable of calling 911.......heck even 4 year olds call 911 and do just fine.

I really dont see the problem.

imo

I do agree that a 14 year old and a 4 year old can call 9-1-1 ... BUT ... JMO that is for something like this :

"The house is on fire" ... or ... "There is a burglar or a strange man in the house " ... or ... "My mother/father/sister/brother is hurt and we need an ambulance" ... things like this ...

Now JMO ... but when a call is made to 9-1-1 to report your child is MISSING -- one of the parents of that "missing child" absolutely should be the person to call 9-1-1 directly in order that they can provide all of the pertinent and correct info regarding the missing child to the Dispatcher, so LE can get out there ASAP ...

There is a REASON why Sergio did NOT call 9-1-1 and it raises HUGE red flags with me ... so I am sure it raised some red flags with LE ...

JMO ... and MOO ...

:moo:

knows?"

Alicia is an attention seeker, imo. We see this often in high profile case.

Kato syndrome. LOL!

Ah ha! So immediately the Cheif thought 'this one feels legitimate.' Glad to see they believed immediately it was a kidnapping and took it seriously right away.

IMO

BBM. To avoid being the one being recorded in the 911 records. That way, if you thought you might slip up and say something LE could later catch as a mistruth, you're off the hook. Better to arrange for someone else to be the one to report it. You might even tell them what to say.

I think this connects to why others thought it was a good question, e.g., could the 911 caller be the 'kidnapper'. Not thinking it was neccessarily a kidnapper, but we know a very high percentage of murders are commited by the person who finds the victim and/or calls 911. And those 911 tapes are, of course, typically hinky.

I do agree that a 14 year old and a 4 year old can call 9-1-1 ... BUT ... JMO that is for something like this :

"The house is on fire" ... or ... "There is a burglar or a strange man in the house " ... or ... "My mother/father/sister/brother is hurt and we need an ambulance" ... things like this ...

Now JMO ... but when a call is made to 9-1-1 to report your child is MISSING -- one of the parents of that "missing child" absolutely should be the person to call 9-1-1 directly in order that they can provide all of the pertinent and correct info regarding the missing child to the Dispatcher, so LE can get out there ASAP ...

There is a REASON why Sergio did NOT call 9-1-1 and it raises HUGE red flags with me ... so I am sure it raised some red flags with LE ...

JMO ... and MOO ...

:moo:

I believe there is a reason and that reason is he was hitting the pavement and knocking on doors hoping and praying someone had seen his little girl.

No red flags for me whatsoever. The police immediately arrived on scene when called. So whomever called did their job and the police took it seriously.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member