Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never stated.

Makes me think of that car that doesn't run in the driveway and the items they removed from it. Did the dog track her to the driveway and then lost the scent?

My speculation only, but I think it was the cadaver dog that got the hit.

I do remember reading that after th two FBI dogs went into the house,and one dog detected something, LE served search warrents on some houses on the Celis' block. And they searched.

Makes me think it was the other dog that hit. The dog that can detect "foreign " scent in an area ? Maybe someone from the block was in the house that night ? JMO

I do remember reading that after th two FBI dogs went into the house,and one dog detected something, LE served search warrents on some houses on the Celis' block. And they searched.

Makes me think it was the other dog that hit. The dog that can detect "foreign " scent in an area ? Maybe someone from the block was in the house that night ? JMO

LOL! Great minds think alike! :)

Never stated.

Makes me think of that car that doesn't run in the driveway and the items they removed from it. Did the dog track her to the driveway and then lost the scent?

Hi Knox!

I dont think the cadavar dog did hit. The Police Cheif wouldnt be telling reporters that he believed this was a legitimate kidnapping if that had been the case.

Nor would they have contacted the Mexican authorities and have Isa's photo up in Mexico since the border isnt that far from Tucson.

I think the dog that hit was one who tracks unfamiliar scents and it lead out of the house and close by in the neighborhood. I think that is why LE got several SWs for homes to be searched in the neighborhood.

JMO

I keep wondering why there are no ground searches going on. Or why the family or LE has not contacted TES to come and search for Isabel.

Is it because they have no idea where to start looking?

:seeya: Just chiming in here : JMO, but they should have contacted a reputable search organization early on ...

BBM: TES / Mr. Tim Miller would be the first person I'd call if someone were missing in my family, of course, after LE is contacted ...

Mr. Miller is an amazing person :great: ... oh, and he is in one of the recent episodes of "Snapped", I watched it the other night ...

:moo:

I think this connects to why others thought it was a good question, e.g., could the 911 caller be the 'kidnapper'. Not thinking it was neccessarily a kidnapper, but we know a very high percentage of murders are commited by the person who finds the victim and/or calls 911. And those 911 tapes are, of course, typically hinky.

I wouldn't "normally" dote on a 911 call or who made it, but in this case, everyone has been so obsessively secret about this call that it raises my hackles. When asked about the 911 call, Sergio very carefully answered the question (in the local media interview) with "911 was called within ten minutes". It was obvious to me he had planned this answer. And LE will not talk about who made the 911 call. It's just weird that this is a secret. I can't think of any other case where the question of who called 911 is a mystery. What's the big secret and why?

Add to that the assumption (from the scanner chatter) that Sergio did not make the 911 call, and it reinforces my feeling of this being part of a thought-out and orchestrated plan. Certainly it's feasible that a panicking parent would tell their kid to call 911 while he looked for the child, but, combined with the other 'weirdnesses' of this case, it feels significant.

Every day I try to convince myself that the parents have no involvement, but by the end of each day, I'm back to thinking that they are.

And then every day I tell myself, "LE has the goods on whoever is responsible for this child's disappearance. They know what happened, they're just crossing their i's and dotting their t's to be able to successfully prosecute. Today may be the day they come down with the big kibosh and arrest the bad guy(s)." But then every day passes without it.

Where is this child???

I thought it was said that the relationship was a sister?

But of course a 14 year old boy is perfectly capable of calling 911.......heck even 4 year olds call 911 and do just fine.

I really dont see the problem.

imo

IMO, when a four-year-old calls 911, it is ususally to report that "Mommy won't wake up".

If there is an adult available, they would probably not leave it to a child to make the call.

They cant be that confidential though because the press always seems to find out if they have been called.

I totally agree with you. I would be shocked if CPS was contacted. There is nothing in this family's background that shows they are neglectful or abusive parents.

In fact they seem to be very involved parents who took care of their children very well.
Driving drunk with a child in the car is child abuse.

I agree, all we ever heard is one of dogs reacted to something. It has been speculated, it was a cadaver dog.

This case gives me a hopeless feeling
icon9.gif

It has also been speculated that if it HAD been a HRD dog hit, LE would not continue to say they believe Isabel is alive and will soon be reunited with her family.

I wouldn't "normally" dote on a 911 call or who made it, but in this case, everyone has been so obsessively secret about this call that it raises my hackles. When asked about the 911 call, Sergio very carefully answered the question (in the local media interview) with "911 was called within ten minutes". It was obvious to me he had planned this answer. And LE will not talk about who made the 911 call. It's just weird that this is a secret. I can't think of any other case where the question of who called 911 is a mystery. What's the big secret and why?

Add to that the assumption (from the scanner chatter) that Sergio did not make the 911 call, and it reinforces my feeling of this being part of a thought-out and orchestrated plan. Certainly it's feasible that a panicking parent would tell their kid to call 911 while he looked for the child, but, combined with the other 'weirdnesses' of this case, it feels significant.

Every day I try to convince myself that the parents have no involvement, but by the end of each day, I'm back to thinking that they are.

And then every day I tell myself, "LE has the goods on whoever is responsible for this child's disappearance. They know what happened, they're just crossing their i's and dotting their t's to be able to successfully prosecute. Today may be the day they come down with the big kibosh and arrest the bad guy(s)." But then every day passes without it.

Where is this child???

I feel that LE knows something more than they are saying. And there is no search going on. I think they are just making sure too that they have everything in order before they announce their conclusions.

Where is the pink tank top that "sister" said Isabel was wearing the last time he/she saw Isabel? Did someone dispose of it because it was covered with vomitus, blood, or another bodily fluid? (I'm betting that it was found in the washing machine, dryer, or in a drawer after being recently washed.)

Never stated.

Wrong case. That is Sierra LaMar.

2003...long enough in the past to tell that BC has cleaned up, and is living a different kind of life now ? MOO

I was confused about that charge- it looked like it could have been elder or child?

Where is the pink tank top that "sister" said Isabel was wearing the last time he/she saw Isabel? Did someone dispose of it because it was covered with vomitus, blood, or another bodily fluid? (I'm betting that it was found in the washing machine or dryer.)

It was either on Isabel or it's still in the house. I'm not really seeing the significance. If Isabel was taken alive, she's probably had her appearance altered. If it's in the house, she could have very easily changed. Kids put on different clothes all the time - she's not a non-mobile baby. When I was a kid, my parents would send me to bed in one thing and some mornings I'd wake up in something different if I become hot or cold in the middle of the night. In my opinion, the location of the tank top isn't very significant.

:floorlaugh:
Wrong case. That is Sierra LaMar.

I think she is talking about this case, she is correct about the car that was not being used for whatever reason.

I don't know where that smiley came from???

In the age of the cellphone it is possible to call 911 and search at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18