AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RUMORS that the boys were removed from S's care, staying with B. I have searched his name on google and haven't found anything strange at all. I'm really curious what that is about?

What is the source of this rumor?

I agree, one would think so, but why has this taken so long. Have the children only been in danger a short time, or has there only been an issue with one of the parents a short time. Just trying to make sense of it. jmo

Someone posted there may have been some activity that LE found on the confiscated computers that only came to light recently during evidence testing.

In other words... there may have been a long-term issue that LE became aware of only recently.

Just a suggestion...

OMG, thank you! I thought my computer was haunted.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Actually, I think my computer has a poltergeist living in it most days... Or it has a mind of its own, like Hal in 2001: A Space Odyssey!

Someone posted there may have been some activity that LE found on the confiscated computers that only came to light recently during evidence testing.

In other words... there may have been a long-term issue that LE became aware of only recently.

Just a suggestion...

In the article, it said that detectives gleaned information recently and reported it. I also tend to think it could be something long standing. It may not be related to Isa...but that would be somewhat naive to totally dismiss it not possibly being connected.

I am 99% sure it is Sergio but it really doesnt jive with what I see in the man, its a real contradiction!

If LE ever confiscate MY computer in relation to a case where I am the innocent party - I would be fighting it all on death row lol Some of my searches are kinda odd lol

1 21 am here, I am one hour and 21 minutes in to my 39th birthday! Big day in the morning, going to go fishing with my dad for my birthday couldnt think of a better way to spend the day!

I do think the law may be different in each state. Here, CPS will get involved with a parent if a child has a mental illness and is not getting the child treatment. The juvenile court here also has a program for kids in trouble with drugs or other things-the family is assessed by the courts social workers and a decision is made from there, whether to involve CPS or DMH. A parent here will not be charged with neglect unless they know their child is using and does not get them help, or of course if the parent is doing drugs with their kids or supplying the drugs. Which happens more than you want to know.

As far as the 'no contact order'-if there is indeed one in place-
Would that be a decision that a judge would make? Or can CPS make that call?

And what to they mean by "joint investigation"? Is there another legal matter going on, or are they talking about Isabel's case?
I was hoping someone could explain "joint investigation".

Through context clues I took it to mean the investigation was being led by people smoking pot.

No... Seriously... I understood it to mean that various agencies were joining to investigate (i.e. County LE, FBI, etc.)

If LE ever confiscate MY computer in relation to a case where I am the innocent party - I would be fighting it all on death row lol Some of my searches are kinda odd lol

So are mine! I work as a Google rater and image moderator. Eeeek!

1 21 am here, I am one hour and 21 minutes in to my 39th birthday! Big day in the morning, going to go fishing with my dad for my birthday couldnt think of a better way to spend the day!

:party: :party: :party:

...Awwww. I love to hear about guys going fishing with their dad.

:partyguy:

Happy Birthday to you! And what a great way to spend the day. Enjoy, and many happy returns!

One parent also has a parent that appears to have had some DUI issues in the past as well...perhaps something that has been prominent in the family and passed down?

Interesting...

Yes... addiction (substance) is definitely genetically passed through generations.

3:30 here - all wound up, think I'm going to crack open my bottle of Kahlua - you've all inspired me.... :toast:

Where is Isabel??
:please:

I don't have anything here to "drink"
I want something good
Care to share? :):toastred:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors