AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! No, she was born the Friday before Mother's Day but a wonderful Mother's Day gift she was! Your kitty is cute, too. We have lots more kitty cats but they are the Littlest Pet Shop kind! My youngest's toys! She loves cats but I will only allow one real one at a time.
My youngest DD was born on Thanksgiving. She will be 8 this year.

For goodness sake I couldnt imagine having more than one cat I cant keep up with the one I have as it is...I am feeder and toy thrower and he is king of the castle, I dont even try to argue the case, he runs the house I am just here to feed him and throw the yarn ball around, oh and scratch his ears.

Happy Birthday!
You share a birthday with my daughter. She will be 17 at 12:06pm. I know what I was doing 17 yrs. ago today-laboring! She just got up to put the cat in the garage so I told her happy birthday, tuxedo cat of course, I saw your conversation about them earlier. We have had 2, a male and a female.

It is 4:37am and I can't sleep. We are going shopping later today, Pizza Hut to eat then to the Lauren Alaina, Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean concert in Ft. Wayne tonight. The morning the tickets went on sale I went to the coliseum an hour before they went on sale. They were giving out tickets so you could come back and get in line. I got 3rd row floor seats and the show set a new record for fastest sellout-50 minutes!

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...rt-Sellout-in-Coliseum-History-142102943.html

Blackie (male that is no longer with us on left) and Lucky the spoiled female family member on the right.

Lucky!!!! My daughter and i met Lauren Alaina on the AMerican Idol tour and got pics and autographs. She's supersweet and so pretty and that girl can sing!!!
Have fun!

LOL Chorizo is what we eat out here in Arizona, especially Tucson and Mexico for breakfast, its spicy hot ground pork or beef sausage, DELICIOUS with eggs and a warm flour tortilla!
Starts out like this
Chorizo.jpg

Its usually REAL hot and spicy if made by traditional Mexicans, not for the faint of heart, you might want to try the MENUDO instead, that is TRIPE (pig stomach) I know it sounds gross but it is a very good Mexican soup and most people here eat it on Saturday mornings as it cures HANGOVERS!

lol Yikes! I don't do spicy....but i suppose we could all use it for our hangovers later today lol....
Let's give it a try!!!! Yee haw!!!!! :rocker:

FWIW, I've worked in the entertainment business for over 13 years (stage, TV, live performances)... Mr. C is a consummate performer. He's got the affect of a true stage actor. And alligator tears are NOT easy to come by for those not well trained. Yes, I know many people simply stop producing tears in tragic situations. But they don't have the presence of stage-mind to hold their chins up at the critical angle, focus intently or otherwise project the best possible persona.

Just my dos centavos.

We need you here. I agree. This man never met a camera he didn't like...

lol Yikes! I don't do spicy....but i suppose we could all use it for our hangovers later today lol....

I take it you guys do not shop at New Leaf Market....:floorlaugh:

Bingo.

I want to explain the process for those who may not know. CPS has the authority to remove children from the home, if, after investigating a referral, they find a serious risk to the health, safety and welfare of the children.

Their authority to remove the child is not the same as a court order. The analogy would be that LE has the authority to arrest but only the state has the authority to prosecute. CPS, like LE, are agents of the state and have the authority to temporarily remove a child, if the deem there exists an imminent risk to the safety of the child.

After they remove a child, a court case will be opened up in the state's juvenile dependency court. This is different from a family law case where two parents are fighting over custody, or a guardianship case which, in my state, is handled in probate court. That's when any interested party may seek guardianship over a child who needs it.

Incidentally, Kyron Horman's sister's case did NOT involve a CPS type agency. The dad sought orders from family court in connection with a divorce action, and received them.

In a juvenile dependency action, after the court case is opened up, there will typically be an initial hearing to determine if the state should have custody of the child in question. If so, the temporary removal becomes authorized via a court order, not just the emergency powers of CPS.

Then, later, there will be additional hearings to determine whether the child can go back to the parents, should be released to another family member or guardian (like a step-parent), or should be placed into the foster care system with an eye to severing the parental relationship permanently.

CPS can use its emergency authority to remove a child from a parent and place the physical custody of the child with another parent who is deemed safe. That typically occurs in divorce or similar situations where the parents are not together. In such a case, the child remains the ward of the state, or in protective custody, even though physically, they are with a different parent, and it will remain that way until the court process is finished. In such a case, the parental rights of one parent could be severed and the case closed with the child being released to the other parent. But this takes well over a year.

There is another scenario, which could be at play here. CPS could determine that there is a risk to the safety of a child due to various things. As many have mentioned, that could be the case if LE is called out due to serious domestic violence, and when they come, they determine the violence was so severe that the children's safety is compromised by being exposed to such a situation. In that case, CPS could state to the victim parent, "Listen, you need to move out or seek a DV protective order or we will yank your kids." If the victim-parent agrees to those terms, CPS will not take the children.

However, I really don't think that's what happened in this case. MSM is stating there is a no contact order. CPS does not issue court orders. They have no power to. They do have the power to temporarily take a child into protective custody, though, and then release physical possession of a child to another parent, as long as that parent keeps the child away from the dangerous parent or agrees to other conditions. If they do not agree, the child is placed elsewhere, pending court hearings. I think that is what is likely here.

And that indicates to me that LE conferred with CPS and as a result, CPS has serious concerns about the safety of the boys in one parent's care. Why? I don't know. But if it was a DV case, like battery, or threats to harm, we would already see an arrest, which is why I don't think that's the case.

Thank you, Gitana!

You never fail to amaze me with your breadth of knowledge, and how articulate you are while explaining!:rocker:

So, any thoughts on that car and what was removed?

Well, aside from trying to figure out why they were stuffing the pillows in that small bag and not getting a larger bag, I get the impression they were taking it because they want to find out if Isa was wrapped in the blanket or if any DNA was on blankets or pillows.

I keep remembering LE saying the perp did an adequate job of covering up any evidence in the normal places LE would look for it.

So maybe the car wasn't cleaned as well and LE was hoping to find some DNA of Isa on the blanket and pillows. Maybe someone took the blankets and pillows from the house and stuffed them in the car to hide them.

Back on topic before nurse gives me a shot in the behind for being bad...I have something going through my mind as what may have been found out and why the boys aren't allowed to have any contact with a certain parent. I can't even type it, it is very sick but if it what I think it is it will eventually come out, it always does. :moo:

I take it you guys do not shop at New Leaf Market....:floorlaugh:

I really dont eat much meat and definitely eat organic but you cannot live in Tucson, the capital of authentic Mexican food and not eat Chorizo now and then!

1. dogs did not wake up anyone in the house when perp arrived.
2. a police dog alerted inside the home.
3. no sign of forced entry
4. neighbor hears talking outside Isa's window @6:30am.
5. LE tells us perp did adequate job covering their tracks
6. LE tells press one parent is restricted from seeing the brothers of Isa.
7. No exit route defined after Isa was taken.
8. Focus of testing was in Isa's and the brothers' room.

You don't want to know what goes into chorizo (although it IS awesomely tasty). That's why I opt for Soyrizo. Soy based and every bit as good IMO. http://www.melissas.com/Products/Products/Soyrizo.aspx (too lazy to post just an image... it's my bedtime).

1. dogs did not wake up anyone in the house when perp arrived.
2. a police dog alerted inside the home.
3. no sign of forced entry
4. neighbor hears talking outside Isa's window @6:30am.
5. LE tells us perp did adequate job covering their tracks
6. LE tells press one parent is restricted from seeing the brothers of Isa.
7. No exit route defined after Isa was taken.

My main question would be, "What do the brothers know?"

I've been wondering the whole time..

I was just thinking, on my house you can't remove the screens from the outside. You'd have to cut the screen to get in. IDK maybe I could pop them off w/something..

]My beagle looks like he's wearing another fatter [/B]beagle. :)

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oops! The whole line was supposed to be BBM! Oh well.....

Back on topic before nurse gives me a shot in the behind for being bad...I have something going through my mind as what may have been found out and why the boys aren't allowed to have any contact with a certain parent. I can't even type it, it is very sick but if it what I think it is it will eventually come out, it always does. :moo:

Oh I just cant believe he is capable of that, I have said before I am the worse judge of people there is, I am a push over and a hopeless romantic but please tell me Sergio isnt capable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!