AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Double post. WS is moving a bit slow for me this morning and I guess I got carried away with the "clicky clicky" (that's what I tell my kids when they get impatient with the computer...don't go clicky clicky or it will mess it up...perhaps I should heed my own advice!) :)

Okay makes a lot more sense now... Except, both boys were interviewed some time ago ? So,it could be that one or both of the boys knows a lot more than they are saying about Isabel's disappearance ? And they have withheld that info ?

Wow...it almost sounds like someone will be getting fitted for an orange jumpsuit soon ?

yes but only one was brought back to the house...does that mean they wanted the younger one quiet? or they trusted the older one to do so in LE's company? i can't speculate, i have no idea.

someone may want to keep checking below if there are 'developments'...kwim?...charges may pop up in any of the following:

apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/
http://jp.co.pima.az.us/casesearch/CaseSearch.aspx
http://www.agave.cosc.pima.gov/PublicDocs/

happy mother's day to you & yours, everyone...signing off...

Site moving veerry sloowwly. This would not be a good time for WS to not load :(

Indeed the real story here is the boys, this cant be easy on them, a month ago or so they were living normal lives and now all of this.

Becky seems a little cold and distant to me but I cant read much in to that as I have known other ladies like that who are peaches in person, absolutely the most loving people I know but in public very seemingly cold and distant. Its a roll of the dice here really.

I wanted to upload some screencaps but the "manage attachments" button isn't working.:banghead:

There isn't necessarily an age limit on cuddling. In times of stress i would curl up next to my mom or i'd sit on her lap deliberately because she'd always grumble how i was too heavy to sit with her now. It's not a big deal.....in times of stress sometimes kids kind of revert to acting somewhat younger than they are and need extra snuggles and love from a close person. These kids have been under extreme stress.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely true.... True they have been under untold stress. But with that said I have two sons who are now 24 and 19 and... "cuddling...??? Really?
I don't buy it it's another "red flag" growing list.

And not to bring up something totally out of "left -field" maybe the "uncle" is sc's SO ? Would this change anything and or make any sense?
:banghead:

Tried sleuthing dad, someone insinuated a not so clean past, but all I came up with is they have unclaimed money, at least according to one site I stumbled upon...

Okay makes a lot more sense now... Except, both boys were interviewed some time ago ? So,it could be that one or both of the boys knows a lot more than they are saying about Isabel's disappearance ? And they have withheld that info ?

Wow...it almost sounds like someone will be getting fitted for an orange jumpsuit soon ?

Although it is in a different state, baby Lisa's brothers were there when Lisa went missing/was abducted/killed, and they have stayed in the parents' custody the whole time.

Tried sleuthing dad, someone insinuated a not so clean past, but all I came up with is they have unclaimed money, at least according to one site I stumbled upon...

Click on either of the links White Rabbit posted upthread. Search cases by name. They both have smattering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely true.... True they have been under untold stress. But with that said I have two sons who are now 24 and 19 and... "cuddling...??? Really?
I don't buy it it's another "red flag" growing list.

And not to bring up something totally out of "left -field" maybe the "uncle" is sc's SO ? Would this change anything and or make any sense?
:banghead:

That's as good a scenario as any I've seen. I feel like we have quite a few of the pieces but aren't sure how they fit.

Uncle Cousin and SC both had my hink on overload and that's a possibility I hadn't considered.

Some of you who actually slept last night are gonna have to get us some information but those of us who didnt sleep found out some important data: 50% of the people in this thread are Tuxedo cat owners! And some of them even like chorizo...

Still no word on which parent eh?

I said last night it is probably Sergio but it is going to be a surprise to me if it is, of course depending on what he did to get removed. While I can understand why some of you think he is a 'prima donna' I just dont see it in him to hurt his daughter and as I said Becky to me seems much more cold and distant but she acts that way in HIS PRESENCE so that could tell us something ABOUT HER or HIM and her feelings toward him.

Also I can read lips really well and now that I have rewatched the video of the Ave Maria she is clearly saying "Bow baby, take a bow." Which he follows by bowing his head when the song is over.

Although it is in a different state, baby Lisa's brothers were there when Lisa went missing/was abducted/killed, and they have stayed in the parents' custody the whole time.

Yes. But,IIRC, didn't the Irwin boys say that all they heard that night was some kind of clicking sound ? Nothing else ?

In this case, I wonder if what the boys heard or saw was something highly incriminating ?

I wonder if one or both of the boys told someone that there were other people in the house that night ? JMO

I've been only mildly following this case, but the latest news brought me back here!

What bothers me is:

Who called 911? Not the dad, but a woman, a sister(?). Where did the call originate?

The chat between dad and Isa - did't I read he offered her something to eat? At 10 or 11 pm? She supposedly responded "I'm tired." That was very odd to me - offering food that late, and a parent not tucking the child into bed, earlier, or even at that time. It is a very odd and stilted conversation, to me.

Mom never checked in on Isa? I always checked on my kids, and still check grandkids before I turn in.

Isa usually slept with her brothers? HUH? But NOT that night. That is odd too. All of it.

If Isa was removed from the house, why would it be done at 630am, when the neighbor heard voices outside Isa's window? Why not in the dark?

I have no idea what happened or could have happened, but it is getting curiouser and curiouser!

Another sleuthing site reported it IS the dad who can't have contact with the boys. I did not link, because I think it is a violation of TOS.

ITA!!!
And another EXCEPTIONAL post by CN2Souls from an earlier thread to add to this:
Anyone Notice what the neighbor DIDN"T hear???

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

She did not hear anyone shouting Isa's name as they were looking for her...

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

As would I be walking around the outside of the house screaming her name....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I couldn't forget this post....

thanks, saw those earlier, was just looking for something new other than the DUI and traffic etc thanks for the Info. Trying to navigate via new IPad, and typing is awkward too. Guess was looking for bombshell lol

thanks, saw those earlier, was just looking for something new other than the DUI and traffic etc thanks for the Info. Trying to navigate via new IPad, and typing is awkward too. Guess was looking for bombshell lol

There is one that is domestic/child/dependent abuse. Can't remember the exact terminology. And it isn't SC. Search under RC.

Click on either of the links White Rabbit posted upthread. Search cases by name. They both have smattering.

From what I found Sergio's stuff happened when he was like 22 years old, totally understandable I was a rowdy frat boy at that age myself and didnt grow up until I was 30. Becky on the other hand has the DUI, the smoking weed (vapors) open container in car, with children present (child endangerment) much more recent than his stuff and is less forgivable because she would be beyond the age where one could write that off as youthful indiscretion.

There is one that is domestic/child/dependent abuse. Can't remember the exact terminology. And it isn't SC. Search under RC.

Was that the one she was driving under infl w/child in car? I'll go back and look again. Thanks :)

From what I found Sergio's stuff happened when he was like 22 years old, totally understandable I was a rowdy frat boy at that age myself and didnt grow up until I was 30. Becky on the other hand has the DUI, the smoking weed (vapors) open container in car, with children present (child endangerment) much more recent than his stuff and is less forgivable because she would be beyond the age where one could write that off as youthful indiscretion.

I agree. Hers are definitely more concerning. I am distressed over all of the dismissals, though. Makes me wonder if there were/are things that have been expunged. They seem to have pretty good luck having charges dismissed, what's a few records made permanently "disappeared"?

I do still think we will hear that SC is the parent with no contact. MOO. This whole thing is icky poo pee pee pants.

yes but only one was brought back to the house...does that mean they wanted the younger one quiet? or they trusted the older one to do so in LE's company? i can't speculate, i have no idea.

someone may want to keep checking below if there are 'developments'...kwim?...charges may pop up in any of the following:

apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/
http://jp.co.pima.az.us/casesearch/CaseSearch.aspx
http://www.agave.cosc.pima.gov/PublicDocs/

happy mother's day to you & yours, everyone...signing off...

Interesting thought w r.

I too think LE has had a handle on this case from the start...they have never moved too far outward from the family and the home, as should probably have been the case by now. And you are right, the word "sensitive" can take on a new meaning now.

And the word "significant" (development) according to LE re: this CPS issue is HUGE & I'm taking it as a HUGE hint of what really happened to Isabel..That's just my view of it, of course, I can be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan