AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want to know what goes into chorizo (although it IS awesomely tasty). That's why I opt for Soyrizo. Soy based and every bit as good IMO. http://www.melissas.com/Products/Products/Soyrizo.aspx (too lazy to post just an image... it's my bedtime).

True, I have my Chorizo made up specifically with lean ground meats at a Mexican butcher shop on 6th ave none of that other crap like the store bought stuff but I have had the soy variety and it is VERY good indeed, cant tell much difference if the spices are done right, are you from Tucson?

I was just thinking, on my house you can't remove the screens from the outside. You'd have to cut the screen to get in. IDK maybe I could pop them off w/something..

My home has screens that are pretty easy to remove from the outside. I've had to climb in my windows more than once. They just require a flat blade screw driver or butter/putty knife and knowledge of where the interior springy-things (like a leaf spring in a car?!?) are placed. Doesn't even leave a mark on the frame if you're good. And these are fairly new windows (~2006). Same for my house in NYC, a rental here in Tucson, and two rentals up at Tahoe. Similar design/construction. Not necessarily bottom-of-the-line price wise, either.

Screens are really only meant to keep bugs out, really.

Oh I just cant believe he is capable of that, I have said before I am the worse judge of people there is, I am a push over and a hopeless romantic but please tell me Sergio isnt capable of that.

Pax, I need to walk you down a prison tier :jail: and then take you to the file room. It can change those nice qualities pretty darn quick.

True, I have my Chorizo made up specifically with lean ground meats at a Mexican butcher shop on 6th ave none of that other crap like the store bought stuff but I have had the soy variety and it is VERY good indeed, cant tell much difference if the spices are done right, are you from Tucson?

Not born and raised here, no. But I've lived here for ~5 years and spent lots of time here as a young kid. My folks were both U of A grads (Mom born and raised in Douglas; dad a transplant and former cop here). This is my home. I'm on the far NE side of not-town (county)... Howdy, neighbor.

My home has screens that are pretty easy to remove from the outside. I've had to climb in my windows more than once. They just require a flat blade screw driver or butter/putty knife and knowledge of where the interior springy-things (like a leaf spring in a car?!?) are placed. Doesn't even leave a mark on the frame if you're good. And these are fairly new windows (~2006). Same for my house in NYC, a rental here in Tucson, and two rentals up at Tahoe. Similar design/construction. Not necessarily bottom-of-the-line price wise, either.

Yup, I just popped one of mine off with a flat head.
Just have to get it back in without breaking it now.

If I can't stand Pepperoni, I doubt I would do Chorizo. Pax, you taste buds must be well developed...:floorlaugh:

I snack on raw habaneros and jalapenos :rocker:

I have always liked HOT HOT stuff, I was raised on it here so I suppose that makes a difference. I lived in Mexico from the ages of 10 to 15 my father worked there for 5 years, good times. Great place to live really once you get past the borders there are no real drug problems or wars. That is all border land problems.

Pax, I need to walk you down a prison tier :jail: and then take you to the file room. It can change those nice qualities pretty darn quick.

Yep, there are many wolves in sheep clothing out there!

You may want to consider locking your windows. Give a key to a trusted friend/neighbor. Or keep an extra house key in your car. You get around, don'tcha?

Yup, I just popped one of mine off with a flat head.
Just have to get it back in without breaking it now.

LOL. That's easy. Slip the screwdriver blade in along the screen frame where you (now) know the springy-thingy is located. The rest is just a matter of pushing the frame up, down, left or right til you hear the clicks.

Damn. We sound like burglars. LOL.

Not born and raised here, no. But I've lived here for ~5 years and spent lots of time here as a young kid. My folks were both U of A grads (Mom born and raised in Douglas; dad a transplant and former cop here). This is my home. I'm on the far NE side of not-town (county)... Howdy, neighbor.

We are indeed neighbors. I live off Catalina Highway just before you climb up Mt Lemmon. U of A law school graduate. Grew up here and Mexico but I am not Mexican.

I have been following this case from the start and so far the only thing I can contribute is that I love chorizo....

Oh, and that it is 9.33 pm here....

Yes I know, my dad was actually a prison warden at Florence, the max security prison here in Arizona.

Is the implication in your statement that Sergio spent time in the pen?

I have been following this case from the start and so far the only thing I can contribute is that I love chorizo....

They have Chorizo in NZ?!?! Rock on! That is cool.

You may want to consider locking your windows. Give a key to a trusted friend/neighbor. Or keep an extra house key in your car. You get around, don'tcha?

Ahem. I do not (get around). LOL. I'm just old and have had lots of life experiences. And rentals. :-)

I just don't lock my windows. I'm incredibly stubborn that way. Even if I did, I can jimmy most windows. Only been broken into once in ~30 years, and that was by a junkie who chain smoked, watched TV and left empty-handed when my dog took after him. I think I just ooze "don't eff with me". NYC will do that to ya.

Well, welcome to the case. If you love chorizo, you made a friend with Pax...and others here.

We are indeed neighbors. I live off Catalina Highway just before you climb up Mt Lemmon. U of A law school graduate. Grew up here and Mexico but I am not Mexican.

We could walk to one another's homes, then. Off Harrison near Snyder here. ;-)

Ahem. I do not (get around). LOL. I'm just old and have had lots of life experiences. And rentals. :-)

I just don't lock my windows. I'm incredibly stubborn that way. Even if I did, I can jimmy most windows. Only been broken into once in ~30 years, and that was by a junkie who chain smoked, watched TV and left empty-handed when my dog took after him. I think I just ooze "don't eff with me". NYC will do that to ya.

I grew up in Philly...know what cha mean. You NYC peeps are tough :bow:

Well, welcome to the case. If you love chorizo, you made a friend with Pax...and others here.

Not anything that hasn't already come up. It's hard because I feel I miss bits and pieces as there is no media coverage here about it so I mainly read links posted here. My initial feeling was that the parents aren't involved, now - I really don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut