AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...but CPS is now investigating the disappearance?

In light of last nights developments, any thoughts on the car LE took evidence from? (if it was evidence..were there gloves and evidence bags?)

You know...... you have a good question regarding the car in light of the new developments. I just realized there has been no more theories about Uncle Cousin now that we have heard about this "Bombshell".

Somehow I think the car and Uncle Cousin have a play somewhere in this scenario.

But I can't pull a plausible scenario together at the moment.

Does anyone else have an idea?:waitasec:

I have to go by my gut reactions. It is my opinion that something was wrong when Sergio described Isa walking by saying, "Daddy, I'm tired". There is some information missing here that I think is critical. Where were the parents when Isa walked by? Did she just wander off and get into bed by herself? This isn't the sort of picture either parent painted when talking about their family and all the love they give.

Sergio is leaving information out of his story. Since Isa stated she was tired, why didn't either parent tuck her into her bed? If they did, why not share it? If Becky stayed up and braided her hair, didn't she get her into pj's? The clothing described sounded like street clothes.

For the way they talked about being the close and loving family, I would think she would have checked on Isa and the boys before leaving...simply out of habit.

Dont most moms. My mom would for sure. That also tells me that she had no REASON TO BE CONCERNED that Sergio was a "bad guy." If she suspected it she would have checked her little girl for sure. Maybe things were revealed to her since then...

Happy Birthday!
You share a birthday with my daughter. She will be 17 at 12:06pm. I know what I was doing 17 yrs. ago today-laboring! She just got up to put the cat in the garage so I told her happy birthday, tuxedo cat of course, I saw your conversation about them earlier. We have had 2, a male and a female.

It is 4:37am and I can't sleep. We are going shopping later today, Pizza Hut to eat then to the Lauren Alaina, Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean concert in Ft. Wayne tonight. The morning the tickets went on sale I went to the coliseum an hour before they went on sale. They were giving out tickets so you could come back and get in line. I got 3rd row floor seats and the show set a new record for fastest sellout-50 minutes!

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...rt-Sellout-in-Coliseum-History-142102943.html

Blackie (male that is no longer with us on left) and Lucky the spoiled female family member on the right.

Happy Birthday to your daughter! :woohoo::woohoo:

The pix of your precious tuxedos just showed me that my Anakin is a Tuxedo! I didn't know they were a separate breed!

He has soooooo much personality! He talks a lot, he's goofy, incredibly loving, and I just ADORE him!

I learn SO much from Websleuths! Tee! Hee!

Watch Becky while Sergio was singing Ave Maria, she never looks up at him she looks downward the whole time and never smiles or anything, granted she is basically in mourning so that is understandable but if I had a wife I would hope she would look at me with some sort of pride while I was singing like that, she never does. Whats the deal there?

I see I missed a party last night after I fell asleep waiting for more news!

Can someone tell me, do I have last nights facts straight?:

-CPS has increased involvement

-The two older children are now living with one parent (still don't know which), and other parent is not allowed contact with kids

-This resulted from new Information detectives learned

-LE will give update today (Saturday)

Is that it from overnight? Thanks :)

Happy Birthday to your daughter! :woohoo::woohoo:

The pix of your precious tuxedos just showed me that my Anakin is a Tuxedo! I didn't know they were a separate breed!

He has soooooo much personality! He talks a lot, he's goofy, incredibly loving, and I just ADORE him!

I learn SO much from Websleuths! Tee! Hee!

Studies have shown Tuxedo cats are 200 times smarter than any other cat. Shakespeare, Beethoven and Sir Isaac Newton owned one!:woohoo:

Dont most moms. My mom would for sure. That also tells me that she had no REASON TO BE CONCERNED that Sergio was a "bad guy." If she suspected it she would have checked her little girl for sure. Maybe things were revealed to her since then...

Yes, but moms don't check on their kids because they are concerned about a bad guy (father). They check on their kids out of love and/or to make sure they are safe and sound. Maybe that day was one day that she didn't check but I don't believe in coincidences. She may have not been the type of mom to look in on them. I have to consider that.

I wanted to make her that kind of mom because they portrayed a very loving demonstrative unit regarding their children when they were interviewed.

-The two older children are now living with one parent (still don't know which), and other parent is not allowed contact with kids

Si Senorita.

Watch Becky while Sergio was singing Ave Maria, she never looks up at him she looks downward the whole time and never smiles or anything, granted she is basically in mourning so that is understandable but if I had a wife I would hope she would look at me with some sort of pride while I was singing like that, she never does. Whats the deal there?

One thing I keep thinking about, regarding Sergio's singing that night - wouldnt an opera singer have to be in good health to sing that well? As in, if there was any kind of drinking/substance abuse going on with Sergio, he wouldn't have been able to pull off such a good performance, would he?

I know the substance abuse idea is just speculation, btw...

Personally I'm wondering if perhaps one of the parents has become suicidal, threatening self harm, etc, due to the stress of the situation. Possibly exacerbated by drinking...?

Very sad. Paximus, I agree with what you've been saying, I just can't see SC harming those kids. Honestly I can't see it of RC either, even though she does seem more reserved than he does (some interpreted this as being "cold"). Maybe that makes me hopelessly naive as well lol... But yeah, I still cannot bring myself to suspect the parents yet, even ith latest developments.

Edit - autocorrect turned Paximus' name into Paxil. :D

I don't think they are a couple. There is some kind of conflict going on with these two. It has crossed my mind that they may have been leading separate lives when this happened.

Actually I just looked back through her FB, and my initial impression was that she seems like a happy, well balanced Mom. But this time looking through pics etc, I feel that she could be a bit emotionally detached. A pic posted recently of Isa eating "fat cakes" she simply says "Missing u so much" and altho plenty of her fb friends have liked it, there are no comments giving her hope that she will come home etc. I dunno - I find it a bit strange.
I also thought it was interesting that on one of her pictures she refers to herself as not very religious...

Will re watch her while Sergio sings now...

I have been following this case from the start and so far the only thing I can contribute is that I love chorizo....

Oh, and that it is 9.33 pm here....

Welcome, Amzberry!

:wagon::Welcome1::welcome3::welcome5:

ETA: Where in the world is it 9.33 right now? Do you live "Across the Pond"?

Did you notice she was saying something at the end of his song? I can't lip read but I thought she said 'baby'?

One thing I keep thinking about, regarding Sergio's singing that night - wouldnt an opera singer have to be in good health to sing that well? As in, if there was any kind of drinking/substance abuse going on with Sergio, he wouldn't have been able to pull off such a good performance, would he?

I know the substance abuse idea is just speculation, btw...

Personally I'm wondering if perhaps one of the parents has become suicidal, threatening self harm, etc, due to the stress of the situation. Possibly exacerbated by drinking...?

Very sad. Paximus, I agree with what you've been saying, I just can't see SC harming those kids. Honestly I can't see it of RC either, even though she does seem more reserved than he does (some interpreted this as being "cold"). Maybe that makes me hopelessly naive as well lol... But yeah, I still cannot bring myself to suspect the parents yet, even ith latest developments.

Edit - autocorrect turned Paximus' name into Paxil. :D
I know a drug user when I see one and Sergio is no user and if he is its a social thing no way does he abuse, the tell tale signs are not there and yes I agree no one who abused drugs hardcore would have a voice like that,he likely doesnt even smoke.

Oh I didn't know LE was giving an update today..

Actually I just looked back through her FB, and my initial impression was that she seems like a happy, well balanced Mom. But this time looking through pics etc, I feel that she could be a bit emotionally detached. A pic posted recently of Isa eating "fat cakes" she simply says "Missing u so much" and altho plenty of her fb friends have liked it, there are no comments giving her hope that she will come home etc. I dunno - I find it a bit strange.
I also thought it was interesting that on one of her pictures she refers to herself as not very religious...

I dont use FB so I cant see it but is she actively posting on FB still? I wonder if there are any signs of marriage problems there.

I wonder if she reads here ...

Her maiden name was Snyder. I wonder if she was brought up Catholic. Most Hispanics are Catholic but she didn't have an Hispanic surname. I got the impression neither parent were religious at the time of the crime but have been brought to the Church since.

When Sergio sang Ava Maria, he was in a Methodist Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67