AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for any verified locals : are restraining orders made public in Arizona ? Thanks so much in advance...

Here, restraining orders are called "Orders of Protection." I believe there is a difference in Orders of Protection and RO's, and maybe Pax can differentiate them for us.

My ex-son-in-law's order ca be easily looked up using his name. It IS public record. Thank GOD.

FYI, everyone...looks likes today's presser is moved to 3pm Tucson Time:

TucsonNewsNow ‏ @TucsonNewsNow

Please RT #Tucson PD has moved today's update on #missing #IsabelCelis to 3PM. We will stream live @ http://bit.ly/wJK4Mr #findIsabelCelis
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

RC can't control what her friends post.

I have no idea what is going on in her friends' minds but it may be that they just don't know what to say, so they just do their best to respond in kind. If she posts something about searching for Isa, they post about that. If she makes one single post that doesn't mention Isa on Mother's Day, they follow her lead.

I know that's what I'd be doing, anyway. I wouldn't want to upset her, I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to say but I'd want her to know I was thinking of her.

And it probably wouldn't occur to me that millions of strangers would be picking over my words to judge them.

BBM
A good reason to set your FB privacy settings! I should not have expressed my feelings probably. It did just strike me that hardly anyone said they were even "thinking of her on this day" or anything like that. All the HAPPY's made ME uncomfortable. I think I will delete my post as it's none of my business anyway.

Video on page 25 says:

Sergio and Rebecca Celis have separated at the request of CPS.

So they were/are still together, it is not like RC left SC or the other way around, they separated at the request of CPS.

Then there should also be a record of their divorce just like we have the date of their marriage. Both are public records.

And that really makes no sense, imo. They were both in the home that night when Isa went missing.

could they have both been in the home...but one leaves for the night and comes back to take the child to the baseball game? if they weren't really "together", that might make sense.

Keep in mind that the media doesnt know anything more than the rest of us, of course that wont stop them from throwing chum in to the water. They like nothing more than to bait the sharks to the surface so we can all watch them rip and tear people to shreds.

I was never able to find happiness until I gave up the quiet and solitary life and began to immerse myself in to cable teevee news, now that I have a constant dose of violence, bloodshed and scandal I think I have finally found peace and enlightenment.

Video on page 25 says:

Sergio and Rebecca Celis have separated at the request of CPS.

So they were/are still together, it is not like RC left SC or the other way around, they separated at the request of CPS.

NOW how in gods name can CPS tell a couple to split up!
If they didnt they they would take their children away!
This way they get to stay with mom!

My guess is an abusive relationship
DADDY IS THE BAD GUY!

NOW how in gods name can CPS tell a couple to split up!
If they didnt they they would take their children away!
This way they get to stay with mom!

My guess is an abusive relationship
DADDY IS THE BAD GUY!

I have to agree with this because as we all know CPS has a flawless record and they always get it right.

I'm trying to get caught up on the latest with this case because for a while, it seemed like it was going nowhere fast. Now it seems that LE has a theory in mind and maybe we will finally get some answers.

As for Sergio being gay or not, I can't see where that has ANYTHING to do with Isabel missing except that the parents being no longer together. Parents can be separated for a number of reasons, that being just one of them. The fact that he his allowed no contact but he has not been charged with anything leads me to think they want the father isolated for some reason to get one or both sides to talk.

What I also wonder is if Sergio was not in fact living at the house and maybe showed up early to take care of the kids while mom went to work. She may have not checked on the kids. Maybe SHE was not staying at the house. In either case, what I sense is some behind the scenes blaming going on between the parents because they were not in the house together the whole time that night. I find it hard to believe, whether they were 'together' or not, that if they were in the same house that night, they would not be putting on a more united front. I think one of them was not there overnight.

Secrets will come out soon enough about their domestic arrangement, the no contact order and any dealings like gambling that may have been happening on the side. The fact that the father was not arrested or charged says something. And yes, I still believe this is some kind of inside job.

I have known families that separated and the kids ALWAYS stayed in the home, but the PARENTS moved in and out to effect shared custody. If the kids went to bed Friday and Becky had to go to work early Saturday, it is possible that either Becky stayed overnight, but Sergio came over early Saturday so she could go to work, OR he stayed with the kids that night since she had to work on Saturday morning.

And just a thought... Sergio has such a high-pitched voice and some "feminine" inflection... would someone who heard him talking softly but could not make out the words think they were hearing a MAN or a WOMAN talking (in reference to the neighbor hearing voices at 6:30)

CPS probably specified a physical separation so that the boys would not be living with or otherwise in contact with their father. Of course CPS cannot control the marital or relationship status of a couple and why would they?

They are dealing with the childrens' welfare and as such they can dictate the conditions and terms of a child's placement (such as no access to the parent who is legally barred from contacting said children).

I feel that Becky taking the kids was the alternative of them being placed in foster care, due to whatever LE came across during their investigation.

So presser moved to 3pm instead of 2pm is that correct what I am hearing? That is interesting, they may have something cookin'.

BBM
A good reason to set your FB privacy settings! I should not have expressed my feelings probably. It did just strike me that hardly anyone said they were even "thinking of her on this day" or anything like that. All the HAPPY's made ME uncomfortable. I think I will delete my post as it's none of my business anyway.

Well really, many of us are speculating on the case. I don't think you should delete your post just because some don't share your feelings, I know that some do. I hate to see people bowing out of threads for posting their thoughts, they all deserve consideration.
Lots here has been posted that is 'none of our business', by me anyway!

I have known families that separated and the kids ALWAYS stayed in the home, but the PARENTS moved in and out to effect shared custody. If the kids went to bed Friday and Becky had to go to work early Saturday, it is possible that either Becky stayed overnight, but Sergio came over early Saturday so she could go to work, OR he stayed with the kids that night since she had to work on Saturday morning.

And just a thought... Sergio has such a high-pitched voice and some "feminine" inflection... would someone who heard him talking softly but could not make out the words think they were hearing a MAN or a WOMAN talking (in reference to the neighbor hearing voices at 6:30)

The two male voices continue to pique my interest, I cant imagine she would make that up unless she is like me and hears voices all the time, which reminds me I have a shrink appointment today...

Keep in mind that the media doesnt know anything more than the rest of us, of course that wont stop them from throwing chum in to the water. They like nothing more than to bait the sharks to the surface so we can all watch them rip and tear people to shreds.

I was never able to find happiness until I gave up the quiet and solitary life and began to immerse myself in to cable teevee news, now that I have a constant dose of violence, bloodshed and scandal I think I have finally found peace and enlightenment.

I thought I was the only one who found '"Forensic Files" to be relaxing.

Didn't the initial report say that RC braided Isabel's hair and that she went to bed and that SC stayed up and that Isabel walked past him while he was eating and he asked her if she wanted some and she said No daddy I'm tired and went into her room. Wouldn't that mean that RC and SC were living together, at least before Isabel's disappearance.

They sure would want it to seem that way, don't they? The fact that they don't tell what the mom did in the morning, except to say she didn't check on the kids, and they don't say what time she left for work, leads me to think this is carefully worded ways of not addressing that she wasn't there.

So for those of us on the East Coast the presser will be at 6. Now that I posted this there is less of a chance of me going crazy at 3 looking for it like I did last week and the week before.

I thought I was the only one who found '"Forensic Files" to be relaxing.

I prefer something a little more hardcore to satisfy my need to watch crimninals perform their trade, that is why I am always glued to CSPAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503