AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that call was WAyyyyy too calm, sorry. Like he was chatting about a backed up toilet. Wow.

listening to 911 of SC he sure points out a scenerio of what he was doing the night before without being asked. Even the dispatcher asks a few times what do you mean ?

Maybe he was hovering over them like a mother hen. Not wanting them to even get out of the house unless he went with them or even play in the backyard.

I am afraid I may react the same if I already had one child kidnapped. I would probably drive my other children nuts I would become so overprotective that they felt like they couldnt breathe unless I was there to breathe the same air.

IMO

Would CPS remove a parent from their children's presence for being over protective after a kidnapping?

there are over 200 people here. so i will say what i've been itching to say for weeks...three to be exact.

when the neighbor said her door was knocked upon by an officer prior to the police dispatch...28 of 35 criminal counts dismissed for RC's family members in the past 10 years (serious counts, not parking tickets) and the MSM announcements that the children were with RC "and a relative" give pause to "huh???" is there an 'insider' here?

SC said the following which is quite strange:

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150175035.html

"Sergio: Same as with the volunteers. We want to be there as well. But we want Becky's family to be there for us, and to start saying a few words to the camera."

why is it always "becky's family"??? jm, lr, the only ones speaking to the media...jm, lr...criminal charges (almost) always dismissed...

RC's family begins with her mother, meche...on FB...(short for mercedes)...married to hector, both of douglas, tx...the border town...the border town where her brother (step, i believe) was brought up on a concealed weapons charge. dismissed of course.

also on FB were robert and alma...confirmed on pipl.com and ancestry (genweb) to be direct relations.

the one and only additional direct relation was george. george d. george d. rodriguez. captain, tucson pd, counter narcotics alliance.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

"The first call I got about this was from the division captain," says Roberto Villasenor, chief of the Tucson Police Department. "And his first words were almost, 'this one feels legitimate.'"

really? so, in sum, as many believe SC to be guilty...whether or not he is, i personally believe RC to be guilty as well.

This dude is one cool cucumber. Wow
Seems the first call is by a stranger while a son was out looking for IC.
SC was not the first to call.

listening to 911 of SC he sure points out a scenerio of what he was doing the night before without being asked. Even the dispatcher asks a few times what do you mean ?

I don't hear SC's call...is it after the mom/son/neighbor call that I am listening to first on the link?

Nevermind...the calls are out of order on this link...

Jr.. IMO sounds nothing like a girl.. or female at all.. I'm really confused as to who stated he was a female on 911. He is as male as male can be.. I'm more confused than ever..

Ill be back gotta run watch premiere of AGT!

I do understand laughing in a panic situation, or laughing after using informal language with LE.

I do too. I have done it myself.

But I think his wording --telling her to get her butt home--- is really odd and awkward given the seriousness of the situation.

I called my husband at work once to tell him our son had just called and said he just got in a bad accident on the fwy, had totaled his truck, and then he hung up the phone. I was really scared and had no idea if he was badly hurt, because he was groaning while he was talking to me.

I would never have said to my husband , " get your butt home"----it is just such a weird thing to say in those circumstances. JMO

Very telling SC removed and a cucumber 911 call. A very subtle way for LE to say so much without talking.

I hear his voice tremble a bit, and he sounds a bit out of it.
"My wife just got home and she's hysterical, freaking out."

My impression is that he sounded like a child in trouble at the end of that call...like oops I better get off the phone, Mom's home.

It could just be not sinking in yet... IDK

Sergio sounds so calm. He even chuckles. :what:

I agree, it is always better during a crisis to immediately begin running around pulling your hair out and screaming at the top of your lungs, at times like that remaining calm, cool and collected and keep your head straight is going to do nothing to solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms