AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Fair enough. Some people just don't wear their emotions on their sleeves. Being calm during a 911 call about your missing 6 year old daughter and even being flippant are not indicative of guilt.

That's just Sergio's personality.

But wait. Who was that guy weeping, wailing, eyes shut tight at the interview? Oh. Well, again, different people behave differently.

But this is the SAME guy. WTF?

JMO

and PAX- yes, there is a book we all read and it's called "How not to be a hinky-assed SOB". Blue font understood. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I meant!! Coyotes!! When you have the animals in your neighborhood after your pets, you don't use the term for people that often!

Or Coyotaje?

The 14yo would know enough to be so terrified, the dad would be in shock. moo

Wasnt he the one that noticed the window and screen?

What else were they to think?

I dont think any of them would believe 6 year old Isa would climb out her own window.

IMO

I don't think anyone thinks she left through that window in any manner. JMO

Thus why I was wondering, in that scenario, how she could be OK. Unless she's being held until a debt is paid in full (thus why I've been suspicious of the media deals).

That scenario could explain why Becky was distraught on the 911 call, but seemed to be OK later on in the interviews. She found out that Isabel was alive later on.

That's what I meant!! Coyotes!! When you have the animals in your neighborhood after your pets, you don't use the term for people that often!

oh, y'all are meaning something along the lines of "the dingo ate my baby!!":floorlaugh::seeya:

Okay. Fair enough. Some people just don't wear their emotions on their sleeves. Being calm during a 911 call about your missing 6 year old daughter and even being flippant are not indicative of guilt.

But wait. Who was that guy weeping, wailing, eyes shut tight at the interview? Oh. Well, again, different people behave differently.

JMO

and PAX- yes, there is a book we all read and it's called "How not to be a hinky-assed SOB". Blue font understood. ;)

You have that right. There is no consistency between the way he appeared in public and his call to police about the little daughter he assumed was abducted.

I also don't like that he seemed to recall much easier what his child was wearing, than her mother did.

The 911 calls remind me of the 911 call from the Anthony's home, and the very different demeanors of Cindy and Casey.

As I posted 3 days ago:

1. Male voices heard outside of the Celis home at 6:30 am the morning she disappeared by a neighbor.

2. People involved in nefarious activity do not prowl around at night and take things from you when they are mad at you, you owe them or they wish to exact revenge against people who talk/rat. They come right in and take what they want, when they want it and they do it right in front of you since the purpose is to intimidate and leave no doubt about what is happening to you.

Just my 2 cents

I'm trying to imagine a drug cartel of some sort taking a 6 yr old. Why they would want to abduct a small child...a child who is not related to one of them? (assuming no relation)

Is that really what drug cartels do as part of a revenge/get payment for drugs strategy? Not being into drugs or cartels I have no idea how this works. I've never heard of a cartel kidnapping a 6 yr old and then not ask for ransom. I've not heard of a kidnapping where the kidnapper didn't ask for something in exchange for the person they kidnapped.

One of the theories floated in the Nicole Brown Simpson murder was that she was killed as part of a drug cartel hit. I remember the talking heads practically breathless laughing hard at that one (not to mention LE LOLing).

Money making hoax?

Please explain how this works. Where is the money coming from and who's paying it? How is it that the FBI and TPD, among other groups, along with a national (likely international) audience are completely blindsided for a month and no one says a word or starts to be concerned with their own involvement? Or is the FBI and TPD "in" on this hoax too? Or is this the same person or person(s) who are secretly holding Kyron Horman and raising him over the last 2 years?

Who says they have to be blindsided? I have always thought this was a possibility, albeit slight, and thus have always thought it possible that LE knows it, too.

I'm trying to imagine a drug cartel of some sort taking a 6 yr old. Why they would want to abduct a small child...a child who is not related to one of them? (assuming no relation)

Is that really what drug cartels do as part of a revenge/get payment for drugs strategy? Not being into drugs or cartels I have no idea how this works. I've never heard of a cartel kidnapping a 6 yr old and then not ask for ransom. I've not heard of a kidnapping where the kidnapper didn't ask for something in exchange for the person they kidnapped.

One of the theories floated in the Nicole Brown Simpson murder was that she was killed as part of a drug cartel hit. I remember the talking heads practically breathless laughing hard at that one (not to mention LE LOLing).

I tend to agree with all of this, but stranger things have happened...

JMO

I think it is the same guy, but NOT the same guy, KWIM?

As in, the SC on that call had a much different "personality" then the SC seen in public later. I'm sure you have seen people on drugs. JMO though.

If she was taken for reasons as payback or debt, I don't understand why the parents wouldn't tell LE (maybe they have?) and why the reward money wouldn't go towards settling the debt? Thinking criminally here, maybe the don't want LE giving that financial transaction out of getting caught, but then we are right back to why kidnap a child? Did they expect them NOT to call police?

Has it been said who made the first call, cause to me it appears to have been Sergio.

As I posted 3 days ago:

1. Male voices heard outside of the Celis home at 6:30 am the morning she disappeared by a neighbor.

2. People involved in nefarious activity do not prowl around at night and take things from you when they are mad at you, you owe them or they wish to exact revenge against people who talk/rat. They come right in and take what they want, when they want it and they do it right in front of you since the purpose is to intimidate and leave no doubt about what is happening to you.

Just my 2 cents

Like maybe
Bad guy goes into house
Bad guy confronts Sergio
Bad guy takes Isabel?

I was a patient at SC place of employment. I dont remember if I saw him there, I was very nervous that day and kinda freaking out, was having my wisdom teeth pulled :what: But anyways... the dentist is the one that inserted my iv, and gave me the medicine to calm me down. The nurse brought it to the dentist to administer it. So Sc may have access to some drugs. I can be wrong though. Its just what I saw that day when I was there.

Is this SE Endo by chance? I only ask cuz I know I've seen him in a clinical setting and can NOT remember where.

As I posted 3 days ago:

Just my 2 cents

Great 2 cents!

JMO

Is it available on Kindle?

Okay, seriously though... outside of SC, The Boogie Man and Alien Abduction... might these other scenarios be possible... logically looking at the timeline 6:30 neighbor heard male voices outside, Mom left for work at 7:00 (assuming she should be getting ready at 6:30), at 8:00 Dad discovers her missing. Now just a hunch... around 6:30 while Mom is getting ready for work is Dad awake? Could Dad have been outside or at the store ? Is it possible Isa wandered out the front door or out the garage while Mom was getting ready and got picked up by a stranger and since Mom left at 7am she would have locked up behind herself? Is it possible she is with someone only SC knows and she is safe and its a scam, Yes it is. There are a number of possibilities and like LE said today, it's not what they beleive happened, it's what you can prove in court ! One other thing that caught my attention was SC made mention that LE used alot of chemicals in the home durring the investigation... outside of fingerprinting with dust and tape what chemicals were used? superglue vapor printing methods ? Luminol.. maybe but why unless they were looking for blood stains which were cleaned up or DNA from a sexual act ? There are some things to ponder about and many variables to consider.

I think it is the same guy, but NOT the same guy, KWIM?

As in, the SC on that call had a much different "personality" then the SC seen in public later. I'm sure you have seen people on drugs. JMO though.

Sadly, I have a lot of experience with drug addicts. I can tell just from their voice if they are on something, even benzos. I do not detect a hint of that in the 911 call or at any other time with Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE