AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the 911 calls. I was previously in the camp of 'no way these parents did anything', mostly in light of their cooperation with LE and the fact that they didn't lawyer up right away.

That said...SC isn't 'calm' in the 911 call, nor is he laughing 'nervously'. He sounds unconcerned. There's no underlying tension in his voice. He is weirdly removed emotionally (he sounds stoned, quite frankly), and this emotional detachment (even removed from the extreme emotionality of the other two 911 callers) is weird beyond belief, especially given his immediate, stated belief that his daughter has been abducted from his home. Seriously, WTF???

I've been the 'calm' 911 caller making slightly nervous small talk with the dispatcher as I tried to be the 'in control' adult more than once in my lifetime...and I can assure you, I didn't sound like I was ordering pizza or reporting a lost cat! I can assure you, if I laughed 'nervously', I sounded nervous! AND, it was fairly obvious that I was tense and under stress even as I maintained a calm demeanor.

And, always, even in between my nervous chatter with dispatchers, I kept asking that the cops get here now. There was an illuminating post upthread (or in the previous thread) about a scientific study regarding innocent 911 callers and 'guilty' ones...the innocent always begged for help asap, while the guilty didn't (among other interesting cues). Two of the three 911 callers begged LE for immediate help (hurry, you have to come here, etc.). One, oddly enough, was free of such pleas.

IMO and all.
I sounded more frantic than SC when I couldn't find my cat one night. I was upset, crying, felt helpless, wasn't sure where to look. I didn't consider what may have HAPPENED to her. I was just concerned about FINDING her.

Crazy cat lady, over and out ;)

Well, if LE is looking at their finances, they must have some concerns or questions as well. JMO

I notice that RC talks about Isa as 'my' daughter nd SC talks HIS sons????
Does he think Isa isn't his maybe?
In AZ does a nurse and dental assistant make enough money to have an expensive home and a Lexxus?
Just wondering

I did notice. I wonder how often SC has refered to Isabel as " my daughter " ? Is Isabel his biological child ? moo

Isa's story was on Nightline tonight on ABC.
Did anyone see it???
Oh my gosh.....that was the first time i heard the 911 call.
I don't know who is with me on this, but Becky sounded so upset and sincere on the 911 call and sounded so upset that she didn't check on her!!!!
Personally, i could never leave for the day w/out checking on my kids or kissing them goodbye, but i won't blame her for that.
She sounded soooooo sad and scared.
Anyone with me??

I just listened to the 911 calls. I was previously in the camp of 'no way these parents did anything', mostly in light of their cooperation with LE and the fact that they didn't lawyer up right away.

That said...SC isn't 'calm' in the 911 call, nor is he laughing 'nervously'. He sounds unconcerned. There's no underlying tension in his voice. He is weirdly removed emotionally (he sounds stoned, quite frankly), and this emotional detachment (even removed from the extreme emotionality of the other two 911 callers) is weird beyond belief, especially given his immediate, stated belief that his daughter has been abducted from his home. Seriously, WTF???

I've been the 'calm' 911 caller making slightly nervous small talk with the dispatcher as I tried to be the 'in control' adult more than once in my lifetime...and I can assure you, I didn't sound like I was ordering pizza or reporting a lost cat! I can assure you, if I laughed 'nervously', I sounded nervous! AND, it was fairly obvious that I was tense and under stress even as I maintained a calm demeanor.

And, always, even in between my nervous chatter with dispatchers, I kept asking that the cops get here now. There was an illuminating post upthread (or in the previous thread) about a scientific study regarding innocent 911 callers and 'guilty' ones...the innocent always begged for help asap, while the guilty didn't (among other interesting cues). Two of the three 911 callers begged LE for immediate help (hurry, you have to come here, etc.). One, oddly enough, was free of such pleas.

IMO and all.

BBM - I totally agree! I was astounded when I head the 911 call by the tone of SC's voice, especially compared to his displays of emotion in the press conferences I have seen. My horse of 28 years was dying last year, and I had to call several vets to help me. I was not hysterical on the phone, but I guarantee you that I displayed more dismay, anxiety, and grief than I heard in the recently released 911 call.

Forgive me if this has been addressed in detail. Im still only on page 20 or so and there are many more to go...ugh you guys/gals need to slow down :giggle:

Unless one follows politics and the news other than topics discussed here at WS... One probably would not know what F&F is. It is not a gang. Nor is about the movies of the same name :0

It is a political nightmare.

Here is an overview for everyone - it is a long read, but if you really want to know, it is a very good source of info:

http://reasonedpolitics.blogspot.com/2011/04/hillary-eric-wikileaks-and-batfe.html

To begin...

Follow the link to learn more.....way too much to c&p and go into a post here...
http://reasonedpolitics.blogspot.com/2011/04/hillary-eric-wikileaks-and-batfe.html

I hope Eric Holder is reading here!:cool:

Because sometimes when people are freaking out they laugh and say things not right. I laughed at my moms funeral and I work in an ER and we make jokes about terrible things to break the tension for our own sanity.

Yes... but I bet you didn't tell your mom to "get her butt home!":what:

Aside from the parent's and SC for a moment let's shift gears and ponder some things nobody may have thought of... Do the Celis' use any ground's keeping companies that groom thier yard ie: Rake thier rocks or clean up dog feces ? Do they use a cleaning service ( there was mention of " getting the house cleaned " ) ? When was the last time the cable company came for a service call and was it a contractor ? (assuming they have cable ) ... I ask these types of questions because these are the types of people nobody ever thinks twice about yet these are also the types of people who have had some sort of intimacy with the home and are capable of gaining intel on the specifics of a home and nobody none the wiser. I was a in home technician for a communications company in AZ for many years and I know for a fact there are technicians out in the field who are not just there to do thier job and use the job as a means to scope out home's. There has been numerous occassions in the contracting world where people have been terminated due to criminal activity occuring at previous clients homes. Just a thought to throw out there that maybe should be pondered !

Aside from the parent's and SC for a moment let's shift gears and ponder some things nobody may have thought of... Do the Celis' use any ground's keeping companies that groom thier yard ie: Rake thier rocks or clean up dog feces ? Do they use a cleaning service ( there was mention of " getting the house cleaned " ) ? When was the last time the cable company came for a service call and was it a contractor ? (assuming they have cable ) ... I ask these types of questions because these are the types of people nobody ever thinks twice about yet these are also the types of people who have had some sort of intimacy with the home and are capable of gaining intel on the specifics of a home and nobody none the wiser. I was a in home technician for a communications company in AZ for many years and I know for a fact there are technicians out in the field who are not just there to do thier job and use the job as a means to scope out home's. There has been numerous occassions in the contracting world where people have been terminated due to criminal activity occuring at previous clients homes. Just a thought to throw out there that maybe should be pondered !

I agree this is all very possible.
But the no-contact order and the fact that LE felt the need to announce it has me concerned..
Because really, is there any reason they had to release that info? Just makes me wonder..

There is a psychiatric condition called labile affect. It is where a person reacts inappropriately to situations, this can be things they say, do, or facial expressions. It is often comorbid with other psychiatric conditions and if the father suffers from it, that would make sense for others suspecting benzo use.

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays.[1] PBA occurs secondary to neurologic disease or brain injury. Patients may find themselves crying uncontrollably at something that is only moderately sad, being unable to stop themselves for several minutes. Episodes may also be mood-incongruent: a patient might laugh uncontrollably when angry or frustrated, for example.

LE was not required to release the 911 tapes. I think they did so, in order to show people where their interests were directed, without coming out and saying so. They had to know the effect his call would have on the majority of the public, IMO.

I've been meaning to ask about this,
is it usual for there to be a pre-trial hearing over a citation for dogs getting loose?

Case number is M-1041-CR-12033022

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/pub...caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Kinda depend's did the dog do something while it was out ? If so kinda make's one wonder if it's at all possible the person to whom the dog did something to could have taken Isa to sort of teach SC a lesson about being more aware of what goes on around his house. As in ' I bet if your kid were missing it would matter ' OR perhaps when the dog was out and about in the course of looking for the dog or what not the comment like ' darn gate is always being left open ' .. But if the dog did something such as bite someone or something to that effect the owner may need to face some neglegence charges.

A pre-trial hearing for a citation (for whatever reason) is generally for the judge to determine if there is any evidence to prove a "crime" occurred. For instance, if the ticket is for speeding, did the policeman clock the person with a radar?

For a dog being loose, were there witnesses? Damages, etc?

If there is no evidence, the judge will dismiss the citation.

That is why everyone should plead not guilty to things of that nature. Generally, there is no evidence and the case will be thrown out.

LE was not required to release the 911 tapes. I think they did so, in order to show people where their interests were directed, without coming out and saying so. They had to know the effect his call would have on the majority of the public, IMO.

Further, I think that the entire CPS thing is another way of them tightening the screws on him. I think they have run out of leads; statistics tell us that it's usually a parent in these situations. In addition, his somewhat hinky behavior have made him suspicious, therefore the suspect.

I believe they did this all around the same time, hoping to break him emotionally into a confession or into some behavior that would betray him as the perp.

I'm back on the corner of the fence. I'm back to a creepy stranger who stalked the family (ala Joe Duncan) did it. I hope LE has asked the base to go back through records and see if there were any employees who exibited strange behavior or were absent around the time Isa went missing. The base has close proximity to the ball fields and it's only about 3 miles from the Celis home, if someone were to follow them home from a game. Also, military members have access to equipment that would be helpful in a stealthy, late night operation.

:moo::moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member