AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO

In case his wife said that was where he was? I don't know, but I don't find that exculpatory...

Does anyone know if these tapes are edited at all? Has LE taken out any parts of the conversation?

In case his wife said that was where he was? I don't know, but I don't find that exculpatory...
He immed. divided himself from RC in this statement. They were not together sleeping so neither can attest to being with the other all night long. Once again I see him remove himself from this situation. I can see how you would think that he put himself closer to me it looks as if he just put the divide up.

Does anyone know if these tapes are edited at all? Has LE taken out any parts of the conversation?

I know they edited out the parents' birth dates. I'll have to listen again and see if there are other gaps. Thanks!

Yes! Plus why didn't he make sure Becky was the one to find Isa missing before she left for work.

True. A lot of things dont add up to guilt, imo.

I am not going to go all hysterical because he is calm on the 911 call. I have heard others be as calm as could be even when they have found their loved one murdered and a lot of them are innocent male callers..

I myself in very tragic times have called 911 myself and I remain very calm even though I go to pieces after I have given them the information and hung up.

If he really did this he would have made sure he slept the furtherest away from Isa's room. But telling the 911 operator he was just a wall away from Isa he is putting himself right there. Does a guilty person set themselves up... when he easily could have used the excuse that he slept elsewhere in the home no where near Isa? Nope,imo, they dont.

IMO

I dont know. Its been almost a month and they have had these calls for weeks now.

But he sure is putting himself close to Isa room and I cannot comprehend why he would do that if he was the guilty party. It seems he would have made sure he was at the other end of the home far away from Isa's room.

IMO

It seems like he cannot do that because it was not true. How could he have said he was in the master bedroom, if it were not true? He HAD to put himself right by his daughter's bedroom because it is the truth. In fact, he may have actually been in her room, at some point that night, as far as we know.

He could be on a long acting benzo like Librium which accumulates in the blood stream. Librium last for days. Restoril or another sleeping aid might do this. Restoril is taken at night and is infrequently abused.

If he took a short acting benzo before bed, it would have been gone from his system in 4-6 hours.
What are "benzos"?

Yeah, the Cool Cucumber (immediately after Isa's supposedly mysterious disappearance) becomes the histrionic, emotional sobbing mess on camera...after a week of hiding from the media...and then the bizarre dual interview, after LE had given them a list of media contacts...wonder how much NBC paid them...

I've held back (pretty much) from speculating and making assumptions...but Friday's announcement and these 911 calls are making my BP rise...

I didn't even listen to SC's "Ave Maria" but I suspect that he was manipulating...I'm too tired to recall or look up where (probably the dual interview, since they were so scarce for so long) he/they said they didn't know if they could attend 2 local ISA get-togethers...they would try but not sure they could do it...at the time, I thought it was becuz they would be evaluating how much $$$ they could make by whichever vehicle (network/show) they chose...

:sigh:

As a surgical dental asst, would he have access to something like this that is used to sedate patients?
The anesthesiologist should have control of the controlled substances (narcotics), but anything is possible.

It seems like he cannot do that because it was not true. How could he have said he was in the master bedroom, if it were not true? He HAD to put himself right by his daughter's bedroom because it is the truth. In fact, he may have actually been in her room, at some point that night, as far as we know.

I thought people were saying he was lying and setting up a story when he called 911? If he was setting this stroy up why wouldnt he make sure when Becky woke up that he was in the bed with her?

How do we know that he doesnt do this quite frequently or that Becky saw him laying there on the couch asleep before she went to work?

I dont see anything sinister about an adult falling asleep on the couch. I have done it several times myself in the past.

IMO

I will tell you what I think, there is more here than meets the eye and a cover story is currently be worked out because the truth in this case may be stranger than fiction and not for public digest.

I dont know. Its been almost a month and they have had these calls for weeks now.

But he sure is putting himself close to Isa room and I cannot comprehend why he would do that if he was the guilty party. It seems he would have made sure he was at the other end of the home far away from Isa's room.

IMO
BBM Except that, RC would know for sure he was lying, if he hadn't come to bed but told the police he had.

BBM Except that, RC would know for sure he was lying, if he hadn't come to bed but told the police he had.

That would be easy. All he had to do is do whatever with Isa and then make sure he was in the bed with Becky when she woke up.

IMO

"White Rabbit" are you out there, I seen your post and I would love to hear more!!

more what...lol...RC has a cop in her corner, enough said. it's her step-something. LE knows it, hence their restraint and hesitation in any release of information. of course she doesn't need an attorney. nothing she's said can or will be held against her. kwim? what mother of a missing child says "go for it" 3 times during the same interview about her possible involvement? really?

guilty or not, SC will go down for this. and i have no idea if he's guilty or not.
i tend to think yes, either/or/inclusive of his eldest. but it just...doesn't...matter...

IMO.

IMO, LE had to know that releasing this call would make people go "huh?" about Sergio...and yet they did it, today of all days...JMO

I have not heard the 911 call yet, but have read some comments. After I post this I will go back and listen.

LE is doing all of this for a reason. The No Contact order and the 911 tape. They are trying to isolate him and are hoping that he will fess up. As of right now they don't know where Isa is, but I believe they are hoping Sergio tells all. IMO

Yes, I know.

That is what I meant by the question asked in the post of 'who put that in his head (son)? But if the son saw the window up and screen off then no one had to put it in his head that his sister had been taken by someone because he is the one that first noticed it.

Sorry I wasnt clear.

IMO

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to sound abrupt! I'm multitasking while posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeeeeeeeen