AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted 3 days ago:

1. Male voices heard outside of the Celis home at 6:30 am the morning she disappeared by a neighbor.

2. People involved in nefarious activity do not prowl around at night and take things from you when they are mad at you, you owe them or they wish to exact revenge against people who talk/rat. They come right in and take what they want, when they want it and they do it right in front of you since the purpose is to intimidate and leave no doubt about what is happening to you.

3. Sergio immediately mentions ransom and asks for demands during his first media appearance.

4. Police expand search to Mexico...

5. Becky hopes "they are feeding her."

Just my 2 cents

No, she lives to the side of the Celis home where Isabel's window is. The other side of the Celis house is on the street, theirs is a corner lot.

Thank you. I don't know why, but I thought she lived here (unit circled in red).

celis.jpg

I dont think so, it would need to be about a little more than that...

Like perhaps a big shipment of something that either 'fell off a truck' or is illegal to buy/sell in the US? Something lucrative and dangerous enough to precipitate having one's child kidnapped in retaliation?

I respect your posts very much but this is sounding kinda Miami Vice.......still, it makes more sense that most of my scenarios. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I can come up with on the drug angle, is maybe he was into the pills, and she got ahold of them and died and he freaked and covered it up. But, still I would think he would have admitted as much by now....I dunno, this is making my head hurt. I better go off to bed. Good night peeps!!

To becky and boys, you are in my prayers tonight.

Far out, I haven't been following this case on websleuths, just checking in with the news headlines. Listening to Sergio's 911 call gave me total chills. Going to read back some now.

Drug users are not always easily detected. I know of very successful people who no one would ever suspect of using drugs, but they do. They don't have slurred speech or sweat or whatever. They hold down steady, high-paying jobs, and have active social lives. They pay their bills on time, etc.

Yes. Drug users can actually project a facade of normalcly for quite some time (in my experience). I think it also depends on what type of drugs you are using. Such as opiates as opposed to meth. I think someone can be addicted and not be a sweaty tweaking mess.

I believe the search was expanded to Mexico due to the closeness. I know that here in Texas, searches are expanded to Mexico in many instances.

Also, they are Latino, so it would not be unheard of for a relative to take her to Mexico. That has happened around here.

Personally, I don't think Sergio is that intelligent. And he may be grasping at straws in thinking that his little girl was alive and could be returned for whatever... Most likely, she was deceased before they even discovered she was missing.

As far as hearing voices, I can hear voices from the university across the street from my home and it is a good 200-300 yards away. The voices sometimes sound like they are right outside my window.

Yes. Drug users can actually project a facade of normalcly for quite some time (in my experience). I think it also depends on what type of drugs you are using. Such as opiates as opposed to meth. I think someone can be addicted and not be a sweaty tweaking mess.

I have actually known heavy crack-cocaine users who were executives at large hospitals. They used for years and no one ever knew.

Since aliens and coyotes have been mentioned, would they kidnap a family member if they smuggled someone across the border and weren't paid?

The way it usually works..the 'smuggler' is paid a deposit in Mexico. The smuggler brings the person across the border and to a safe house. The smuggler is then wired the balance by the family of the person he brought over. The smuggler then arranges transportation for the person to the state he or she plans to go.

Coyotes, or guides that smuggle people, usually do not just bring them over, let them free, and wait to be paid, then go back for the money.

Personal experience with people close to me. And all those people that came here that way are now card carrying legal residents, so don't get excited and call ICE.

Well, they're both in the medical field and unfortunately some in this field do acquire drug problems,not saying that's the case here, just saying. The 911 tape is so "too much info", unreal he was so nonchalant and chuckling. SC could have been taken out of the mix, to get more answers they're waiting for, you know that whole "take away the head" thing. This could also be a bigger senario if it's as someone mentioned the possibility of dropped charges. The two events of SC being taken out and releasing 911 call is no accident, imo.

Why would Sergio mention a ransom if no one had demanded a ransom? Something is missing from this theory.

Doesn't a kidnapping cartel of drug lords need to make some demands known? Or is this the kind of cartel that believes the victim's family knows exactly what they want and when and where?

Since LE, the FBI, the media have all been contacted, what would a drug cartel be thinking now in terms of actually getting their payment? If it's just kidnapping for revenge...then... they were able to get inside the house without anyone inside the house hearing anything. These would be Ninja cartel drug lords!

They don't contact anyone. They don't demand anything. They take a small child. Maybe for payment or revenge. They leave no evidence but manage to get a dog to 'hit' on something in the house. This could possibly be a cadaver dog, but that is unknown. If it was a cadaver dog, it means they killed Isa in the home, kept her there long enough for a dog to be able to detect the scent of decomp starting, and removed a dead Isa from the home. That would mean they were in the home for at least 15 minutes, if not longer. If the hit was by a tracking dog, then the dog would find a scent trail of some kind, of some length. Unless these Ninja drug lords managed to not shed any skin cells AND they somehow magically enabled Isa to not shed skin cells either.

I'm not seeing this as possible or probable.

Maybe it wasnt him who was involved? And it may not be about drugs, there are other things in the criminal world besides drugs folks.

Sergio is no drug user, I know drug users when I see them, he doesnt sweat enough to be a heavy user. Heavy users sweat a lot, esp in this heat in Az.
I wasn't suggesting that he is a heavy user. It is very possible that he has a prescription. One out of 11 middle-age adults in America is on some type of benzo. More than 1 out of 5 adults and children in America are on a med to treat a psychological disorder,

I still find the mother very off-putting, personally.

The Screen off Window open and le doesn't appear to think that was an exit point.
could one of the older boy's or maybe RC herself set this up to get IC out of a controlling abusive house? Perhaps the oldest went outside and took the screen off to get IC out without SC seeing.
The screen reminds me of what kids would do like an overprotective 14yr old.

The Screen off Window open and le doesn't appear to think that was an exit point.
could one of the older boy's or maybe RC herself set this up to get IC out of a controlling abusive house? Perhaps the oldest went outside and took the screen off to get IC out without SC seeing.

It depends on what type of window screen it is and how secure it was. The screens on my windows are very difficult to get off. I cannot do it myself.

Why would Sergio mention a ransom if no one had demanded a ransom? Something is missing from this theory.

Doesn't a kidnapping cartel of drug lords need to make some demands known? Or is this the kind of cartel that believes the victim's family knows exactly what they want and when and where?

Since LE, the FBI, the media have all been contacted, what would a drug cartel be thinking now in terms of actually getting their payment? If it's just kidnapping for revenge...then... they were able to get inside the house without anyone inside the house hearing anything. These would be Ninja cartel drug lords!

They don't contact anyone. They don't demand anything. They take a small child. Maybe for payment or revenge. They leave no evidence but manage to get a dog to 'hit' on something in the house. This could possibly be a cadaver dog, but that is unknown. If it was a cadaver dog, it means they killed Isa in the home, kept her there long enough for a dog to be able to detect the scent of decomp starting, and removed a dead Isa from the home. That would mean they were in the home for at least 15 minutes, if not longer.

I'm not seeing this as possible or probable.
This is a true story- had a neighbor that had a non running car. Every month the car would be towed away for a few day's and then brought back. I knew drugs were going on by the traffic. But they used this abandoned car as a way to transport their drugs. And one night one of their customers was seen trying to break into the car.

Why would she do this and not just leave and take all of her children with her??

I was so burned out after the CA trial here if FL that I have tried to limit my visits to WS, but I keep coming back to check on missing kids.
After listening to the 911 calls I had to sign back in......

My big fear is that she was taken in retaliation, but not to be kept until a debt was paid....I worry that she is the ‘payment’ and that human trafficking is involved.

Still praying for a happy ending but my hope is fading.

This is a true story- had a neighbor that had a non running car. Every month the car would be towed away for a few day's and then brought back. I knew drugs were going on by the traffic. But they used this abandoned car as a way to transport their drugs. And one night one of their customers was seen trying to break into the car.

Ok. And were they secretly spiriting away a small child as part of this monthly car tow drug transport? I'm not sure how that relates to the Isa case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms