AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she do this and not just leave and take all of her children with her??
idk Nurses are co dependent , not all but good lot of them. Maybe it was just the boy. Just a thought out there.

Ok. And were they secretly spiriting away a small child as part of this monthly car tow drug transport? I'm not sure how that relates to the Isa case.
no It relates to the hit on the car by dog- could have been drugs. Sorry for not stating that.

They wouldn't sweat on benzo's would they? I have taken valium and xanax prescribed to me, but I never sweat on them. I just slept (like heaven!!), I didn't abuse them, so I don't know what happens if you take large doses. I asked because Pax said SC would be sweaty and have more overt signs if he was an abuser.
Withdrawing can cause a variety of very unpleasant symptoms including sweating.

no It relates to the hit on the car by dog- could have been drugs. Sorry for not stating that.

But there's been no report that there was a hit on the car. Only that there was a hit - it wasn't identified.

But there's been no report that there was a hit on the car.
No there has been no statement at all about what the dogs hit on. They took a pillow and carpet from the abandoned car. Could have been drugs could have been cadaver. Since I don't know any more than what le lets out it is all theory and jmo at the time I thinking down that line.

Something RC said at a news conference that people from all over the world are trying to find Isabel. Does money really come in from all over the world? I know it does from all over the country and it can be into the thousands. That statement just made me wonder, how much money could be coming in, for goodness sakes?

LE checked out Mexico in other cases, I think they even did this with Kyron, all the way from Oregon, at one point. Mothers saying they hope their child is being fed-I've seen that before as well. Asking about ransom? Not so weird if you are thinking (or claiming) a kidnapping took place. Maybe, if Sergio is guilty, he thought it would make him sound innocent if he mentioned ransom or demands.

We know two dogs were brought to the house. One was a cadaver dog and the other was a bloodhound dog. One is used to detect the scent a dead body will give off. The other is used to follow a scent trail. A human scent trail.

Dogs are trained for very specific purposes. A dog trained to detect the presence of drugs is not also cross-trained to detect human decomp. When were drug detecting dogs brought in? I never heard anything mentioned about any other kind of dog.

But maybe that is because Becky would not have supported him if he said he was in bed in their room at the time. I am wondering if maybe they were living in the same home, but sleeping in different rooms at the time.

I wonder if Becky was in the house at all that night... Maybe she slept somewhere else and left for work from wherever she was...

She says: I didn't even come and check on her, I should have come and checked on her.

I assume she was calling from the family home during the 911 call... So where was she that she had to "come" check?

The way it usually works..the 'smuggler' is paid a deposit in Mexico. The smuggler brings the person across the border and to a safe house. The smuggler is then wired the balance by the family of the person he brought over. The smuggler then arranges transportation for the person to the state he or she plans to go.

Coyotes, or guides that smuggle people, usually do not just bring them over, let them free, and wait to be paid, then go back for the money.

Personal experience with people close to me. And all those people that came here that way are now card carrying legal residents, so don't get excited and call ICE.

I dont know why but this made me laugh so freaking hard...

I wonder if Becky was in the house at all that night... Maybe she slept somewhere else and left for work from wherever she was...

She says: I didn't even come and check on her, I should have come and checked on her.

I assume she was calling from the family home during the 911 call... So where was she that she had to "come" check?

Good point, odd wording.

We know two dogs were brought to the house. One was a cadaver dog and the other was a bloodhound dog. One is used to detect the scent a dead body will give off. The other is used to follow a scent trail. A human scent trail.

Dogs are trained for very specific purposes. A dog trained to detect the presence of drugs is not also cross-trained to detect human decomp. When were drug detecting dogs brought in? I never heard anything mentioned about any other kind of dog.

Since they were FBI dogs I would suspect their scent dogs are able to find a drug scent as well. I do believe they are trained to sit, bark, ect at a particular scent. jmo

Might just be the difference in the languages, English, Spanish. Come into her room to check, gone into her room to check. Mean pretty much the same. She didn't say I should have come home.

Might just be the difference in the languages, English, Spanish. Come into her room to check, gone into her room to check. Mean pretty much the same. She didn't say I should have come home.

Wasn't Rebecca raised in Nevada?

Just a little Google Earth observation, the block wall goes around the rear and neighbor side and around the front yard, the side alley part of the fence is a wooden fence with a gate. So there is an easy way in and out of the Celis home without being seen from the front or rear of the home and without going over the fence. Also, while using street veiw and standing in the side alley in front of the house it also appears the Celis' maybe the type of people who leave thier garage door up occasionally and willing to bet the door from the garage to the home is often left unlocked. So, just my opinion, this home looks very inviting to a perp looking to gain entry. JMO

Apologies if this has been mentioned, you guys are fast posters, still on last thread.
Being a baseball aficionado, SC's Diamondback comment from the 911 call got my attention. Watching the Diamondback game on at midnight? It was over before they got home.

Sergio: “No, we got home late from my son's baseball game, about 10:30 last night. Everyone took their showers and they all went to bed. I even was in the living room watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight, I fell asleep, and I never heard anything weird. I was* just on the other side of the wall from her."

Friday April 20
Diamondbacks vs Braves in Phx
Started 6:40 pm AZ time
Game Time lasted 2 hrs 50 min
Ended 9:30 pm AZ time
http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=320420129

Could be TIVO I guess.

My hinky meter goes off at the fact that SC had the need to tell them why he was not in be with his wife, if she happen to wake up and he was not in the bed he had that covered.

My hinky meter goes off at the fact that SC had the need to tell them why he was not in be with his wife, if she happen to wake up and he was not in the bed he had that covered.

Yep, that too much information thing again.

Just a little Google Earth observation, the block wall goes around the rear and neighbor side and around the front yard, the side alley part of the fence is a wooden fence with a gate. So there is an easy way in and out of the Celis home without being seen from the front or rear of the home and without going over the fence. Also, while using street veiw and standing in the side alley in front of the house it also appears the Celis' maybe the type of people who leave thier garage door up occasionally and willing to bet the door from the garage to the home is often left unlocked. So, just my opinion, this home looks very inviting to a perp looking to gain entry. JMO

IF someone got into the house at all, I have wondered about the garage door maybe being left open by mistake...since it was said that the entry point was not for sure the window. Of course, if no one came in at all, the entry point would also not be the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67