AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I get the whole drug/ gun cartel abduction heory. My question is, why didn't Sergio sound afraid for his little daughter on the 911 tape if he knew "they" had her?

I heard Sergio's voice and he sounded calm, not frantic. A stark contrast from Isabel's mother, Rebecca. Something does not sound right. I suspect someone close to the father is involved in the kidnapping.

OMG
They are not Mexican they are Cuban!

Anyone???????????????

the Keys is the closest to cuba as ya can get!
Boats HMMMMMM...........

Just A thought peeps!

Hmmm..."Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" comes to mind. :cool:

You know, all we know for sure is that SC says he "fell asleep watching the game". What if he fell asleep watching the game, woke up a bit later and then went to bed. That would open up the opportunity for the perp to carry her out the sliding door to the backyard.

Well what about the dogs!
does no one pay attention to their dogs?
they bark for a reason!
If they didnt bark its probably more likely friend than fiend!

I keep seeing mention of 12th Ave... Just to be clear it's 5602 12th STREET which is a big difference.

Just for the fun of it get on Google Earth and navigate around the area in street veiw and look around at the commercial stores from the alley nearest to five guys and then walk your way down to the home and as you go along look around at the house across the street and also take note how the Celis homes garage door is up as the google car drove down the alley, then take a left down 12th street and notice how there is only one home across the street from thiers and there is a good veiw of the rear of the mini mall and numerous dumpsters. It is a really interesting area which leaves many options. Just interesting how many possibilities there are after getting into the street view maps and looking around very carefully.

Oh come on, there have been plenty of times I'd have liked to say the same thing, maybe in a slightly different way, but still. I wasn't at all offended by this post, or poster.
So we can't say we find a theory weak and rationally point out why? FYI, I find the theory as is (based as it is on a last name only) to be weak. That's my opinion, not me 'pissing' on something because I 'don't like' the theory (I have no emotional attachment to it, I simply find it strong or weak), NOR does my opinion mean I lack 'an open mind.'

Feel free to discuss the theory till the cows come home, but don't expect posters to not point out flaws in it.

I believe the Cochise charges were extreme DUI and possession of marijuana. Don't recall the FL charges... what those were.

ALL charges in Douglas Justice court were completely dismissed by city attorney, except for one ---- DUI LIQUOR BAC .08 OR MORE 1ST

I stated what the FL charges were in a nutshell...it seems the DUI thing might run in the family, but to me that does not implicate the family

Sorry, but I have not seen anything to warrant my posting any additional specifics on JM.

If the 'possible family ties' are nothing more than the last name Celis, then that's a pretty weak connection.

Itwas a discussion of what if, the poster provided links and everything - never said it was gospel or a definite - just a "weirder things have happened" - and it was interesting. There was never any talk of a direct link just pure speculation as stated in original posts (two threads back I think - look at the night crew posts )

It gets old when people continue to poo poo on everything and call it weak or unworthy of discussion. This is not a popularity contest and ALL I, and many others, are trying to do is figure out what happened to Isa. That. Is. All.

Thanks wasn't enough. I also wanted to add my own two cents:

A theory is just that - a theory. Just because someone puts forth a theory based on initial information presented and possible connections does not necessarily mean that person believes said theory. The purpose of presenting a theory is to try to disprove it with further investigation, not because it appears to be outlandish or does not fit with another person's theory. All angles should be investigated to find the truth, and the F&F theory is just as valid as any others for this purpose. There could be no connection between Isa's disappearance and F&F, but until it can be disproved I believe it's worth looking into. MOO

FWIW, I'm still on the fence and am not attached to any theory at this point.

...........and with that said.....

One has to ask....how the hell did someone remove a little girl and keep her QUIET & STILL (not thrashing around trying to get away) and either take themselves AND a little girl thru a window (seriously, how does that work??) and over a wall (was she thrown over a shoulder -STILL QUIET and not moving- and napper climbed the wall? thrown over the wall onto the ground or in someone else's hands-STILL QUIET and not moving??) did they walk thru the house......quieter than santa on xmas eve?

....and no dogs....nor humans heard a thing....and the napper knew EXACTLY which room she just happened to be in....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how the hell is all of that even possible?

i think napping a baby would be much much easier than a 6yr old who can scream and fight back.....

...but hey, who am I to say...

ETA....I know my comments are coming full swing to the beginning of this saga....but really, all we have are the basic fundamentals of....kid missing from bed....to work with.

Logically I agree with you 100%. But, it sure happened in the Elisabeth Smart case. She went silently on her own two feet because she was terrified.
I have a hard time believing the dogs didn't bark like crazy!

I am going to throw this out there and hope I don't get yelled at because I am speculating and nothing more. I think we need to give mom a break about how she acts. We have no idea what the family dynamic was before Isa went missing. Doesn't sound like the marriage was all that great (really not uncommon) now mom has to deal with the press, LE breathing down her throat, the boys are probably afraid and she has to try to take care of them, her husband has to stay away and I am sure there are some doubts there about what he knows, guilt for not checking on Isa before she left for work (she said that on the 911 tape and broke down) and on top of all of that her baby is missing and (IMO) she doesn't know if she is alive or dead, hungry, safe. I am surprised that she can even remember to breath let alone "act" how everyone thinks she should be. If I am wrong and it turns out that she was involved than I will eat my words but until then I think before we judge her on her weird actions we need to step into her incredibly big shoes for a second. Ok off my soap box LOL I love you all so please don't flame me.

ALL charges in Douglas Justice court were completely dismissed by city attorney, except for one ---- DUI LIQUOR BAC .08 OR MORE 1ST.

And just to make sure that I understand...all theory that many of us have based on the cartel is rooted in this one charge?

I keep seeing mention of 12th Ave... Just to be clear it's 5602 12th STREET which is a big difference.

Just for the fun of it get on Google Earth and navigate around the area in street veiw and look around at the commercial stores from the alley nearest to five guys and then walk your way down to the home and as you go along look around at the house across the street and also take note how the Celis homes garage door is up as the google car drove down the alley, then take a left down 12th street and notice how there is only one home across the street from thiers and there is a good veiw of the rear of the mini mall and numerous dumpsters. It is a really interesting area which leaves many options. Just interesting how many possibilities there are after getting into the street view maps and looking around very carefully.

Yep...and cameras too. I wonder if that area,being mixed residential/commercial gets a lot of LE cruisers passing through ? Especially at night ? Just a thought...MOO

Logically I agree with you 100%. But, it sure happened in the Elisabeth Smart case. She went silently on her own two feet because she was terrified.
I have a hard time believing the dogs didn't bark like crazy!

Elizabeth Smart's sister, who shared a room with her, was awake the whole time, watching what was going on. She was an eye and ear witness. She pretended to be asleep during the abduction. It was the sister who eventually was able to remember enough about the perp to figure out that he was a hired hand for one day at the Smart home.

OMG, I just had a chilling thought. Do we know if when police took the family back for the reenactment did they carry in the beach towel before all the family members or just with the 14yo. What if 14yo saw dad carrying something wrapped in a beach towel in the middle of the night/early am and they had him reenact what he saw? I will have to go back and watch that video.

I've heard another parent that sounded like that Chicana. That's the reason I'm quoting your post. To share it, I remembered a few days ago and just didn't post it.

Brett Smith's mother called 911 after she found her son beheaded in his bathroom. She calmly called 911 and told the operator that her son was in the bathroom "but his head is missing". She even stiffles a giggle.

She didn't kill him. So (not directed at Chicana) for that reason and other 911 calls I've heard I just can't determine what someone's involvement is because of their tone or inflection during a 911 call.

(there is a video of the call B. Smith's mother made to 911 on youtube if anyone wants to hear her).

She sounds drugged or drunk to me. Am I wrong?

Btw, what happened to the real tape they were suppose to release after they put the wrong one out that went viral?

It wouldnt surprise me that they wasted so much time in thinking they had the right one that the correct date has been taped over by now.

I wish the Sheriff's department had jurisdiction over this case. They did a great job on the Gifford case and held much better PCs, imo.

IMO

IIRC, LE eventually requested the entire server.

Well what about the dogs!
does no one pay attention to their dogs?
they bark for a reason!
If they didnt bark its probably more likely friend than fiend!

There are other cases of children abducted from their homes, by strangers, with dogs in the home where the dogs didn't bark. Shasta Groene, Jessica Lunsford and countless others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit