AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was one person, NG is a topic that tends to grow legs here very quickly. I just know that it is one that mods will note in a hurry...JMO

You know what, daily I find out more and more topics that can't be either talked about or linked, so someone apparently needs to keep us all abreast of what ALL do's and don't's there really ARE! I had NO IDEA that NG was another one of those topics.

The dogs infraction occurred Thurs 4/19 -
Friday - 4/20 -- Celis family goes to ballgame, last known citing of Isabel
Saturday - 4/21 -- 911 called regarding Isabel missing in the a.m.

(snip)

Were we wrong in believing that the dogs got out the previous Friday? I remember earlier discussion about it being a week to the day from when Isa was last seen. Now you are saying it is only ONE day? Or did Animal Control hold the animals until they were vaccinated and that did not happen until the 19th? (I have no knowledge of such a thing, it is merely a question).

You know what, daily I find out more and more topics that can't be either talked about or linked, so someone apparently needs to keep us all abreast of what ALL do's and don't's there really ARE! I had NO IDEA that NG was another one of those topics.

We can talk about NG and her show...we can't make fun of NG up here or complain about how she conducts her show. Or really, complain or make fun of anyone, I guess...JMO

Another little tidbit released by TPD. Now we learn CPS had prior contact with the Celis family. Seems like TPD is releasing information which points at the family. Then says they are not suspects, no one has been cleared. Very interesting ...

OK...here weeeeee go!! I might hate myself for bringing this up....BUT, maybe she drowned in the tub.
I'm NOT gonna go with the "sexual abuse" combined with the "drowning" thing, so don't worry, for anyone having the shakes and flashbacks from being submitted to those two words combined in one sentence last summer.

IMO, that's pretty late for kids after a baseball game...especially a 6 yo....just IMO. Have NO first hand experience...but I used to watch kids games with a friend, and it wasn't THAT late. IMO.
At any rate, if I tried to GUESS, I'm thinking a neighbor or relative notified CPS of some sort of "neglect"...or what THEY thought could be classified as that.

SC mentioned Isa said she was "tired"....MAYBE, she needed a bath, or they said she needed one. Maybe SC was supposed to be "watching" her or at least check up on her....help her out of the tub, etc.
HE said he was "watching" the baseball game and "fell asleep"....IIRC.
When he woke, he FINALLY remembered Isa....or even forgot and went to sleep.
She COULD have tried to get out of the tub herself...slipped and klunked her head...OR she COULD have fallen asleep in the tub and drowned.
Whatever it was, as we know, there's usually some "grains of truth" in peoples stories.

IMO, I believe the next door neighbor about the 6:30 voices...that could be when SC remembers Isa's in the tub, and finds her dead. Yada, yada....we know the drill....set up/make up a story about the nanny....OOOPSSS, I mean an "abductor" taking Isa.

We know CPS had been called earlier, people get scared and don't think anyone would believe it was an "accident"(oh, boy...pool/tub...potato potahto). OR, how BAD it would make SC seem....can't have THAT happen, since it seems, IMO, he'd be REALLY mortified by it in front of the community. (oy!!)
Or, that the other boys would be taken away, as well.

ETA: As far as falling asleep in the tub, I did it when I was in my teens...BUT, I was tall enough so my head didn't go under. But, weird feeling waking up in a tub full of H2O.

Hi there Tinkie:seeya:
I must say I'm one who almost always is fairly quick to rule out this as a possibility.. IMO so many feel more comfortable thinking this way.. As in it was an accident and therefor no evil intent.. I believe us, as "normal" human beings want to believe that most are like us deep down and have good intentions and love and want to protect our children.. And that when a child "dies" that it's easier for us to accept an accident rather than the alternative of it being some sort of sick, evil motivator as to why their child is now "disappeared".. It's my opinion that it for those reasons that many of us tend to offer up the accident theory in these tragic cases..

That said I must say that your above post makes exceptionally clear sense to me regarding the theory of an accidental death in this case.. In now knowing that just within literal weeks/months prior to Isa's disappearance there was ATLEAST one CPS case involving the Celis family.. Knowing that IMO does for once actually make the accidental death a very real possibility IMO.. I'm going to have to ponder on the possibilities revolving around an accidental death of Isa and then due to the fact of already having the CPS stressor could that be enough to have made this family attempt to hide/cover the death out of fear of not only not being believed that it was accidental but also most importantly their knowing it'd be practically a guarantee that if even only temporary that they would without a doubt lose both boys as well..

Hmmmmm.. For once IMO it does actually seem to not be out of the realm of possibilities.. Definitely something I need to think further about.. Thanks for sharing this theory as I said for once I find it to be an actual viable possibility worth exploring further..

Jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I don't believe in too many coincidences and it seems like one to me, if this family was investigated (to at least some degree) a few months before their child goes missing. JMO

sorry, trying to keep up...has this one been discussed???

Case Number: File Date: Caption: Judge:

Party Full Name Party Role Name Type

EFREN ROMERO

Plaintiff True

REBECCA L. CELIS Defendant True

SERGIO CELIS Defendant True

Case/Document Information

Order Order Of Dismissal/Dismissing ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse

Stipulation Stipulation Order STIPULATION ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Settlement/Offer NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT 11/26/2003 Available at Courthouse

Ptstate Pretrial Statement COUNTERDEFENDANT ROMERO’S PRE-HEARING STATEMENT 11/13/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLNTF ROMERO’S FIRST SUPPLEMENT TO DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 10/22/2003 Available at Courthouse

Answer Answer/Response To Counter/Cross Claim EFREN ROMERO’S REPLY TO COUNTERCLAIM 9/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service Notice of Service 8/18/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLAINTIFF ROMERO’S RULE 26.1 DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 8/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Re: Arbitration/Arbitrator NOTICE RE: COMPULSORY ARBITRATION/ APPOINTMENT OF ARBITRATOR 8/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Amended Answer/Response AMENDED ANSWER COUNTERCLAIM 7/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Motion Motion To Set MOTION TO SET AND CERTIFICATE OF READINESS 7/9/2003 Available at Courthouse

Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 320080 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Answer Answer/Response ANSWER 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Affidavit Affidavit Of Service Affidavit of Service 6/12/2003 Available at Courthouse

Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 312845 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Misc Arbitration/Arbitrator Certificate of Compulsory Arbitration 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Open Petition Complaint Petition/Complaint 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Public Access to Court Information – Case Search

The Arizona Judicial Branch is pleased to offer Public Access to Court Case Information, a valuable online service providing a resource for information about court cases from 153 out of 180 courts in Arizona. Case Information

Why does that OTHER name, Efren Romero sound familiar?

ETA, this is who I was thinking of:

Man gets three years for smuggling $1.45M

A 54-year-old Mexican man was sentenced Thursday to just over three years in federal prison for trying to smuggle more than $1.45 million out of the country.

Efren Vera-Romero was arrested March 3 when he, his wife and his son, 29-year-old Francisco Vera-Moroyoqui, tried to drive into Mexico at the DeConcini Port of Entry in Nogales, according to documents filed in U.S. District Court in Tucson.

The three told customs officials they had $5,881 in U.S. currency to report, but inspection of their SUV revealed an additional $1,444,972 hidden in a false compartment of the SUV's ceiling, court records show.

Both Vera-Romero, who received 37 months, and Vera-Moroyoqui pleaded guilty to attempted currency smuggling. Vera-Moroyoqui is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 18.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crim...#ixzz1v3DOekvg

I admitted that I know nothing about drugs whatsoever nor do they touch any part of my real life and never have...so I certainly will rely on the opnions of others that have such knowlege.:)

But you mentioned meth users and I though meth users do look unhealthy but maybe Im wrong.

IMO

I was the same. I had seen the photos of meth users with sores, gradual decline in appearance (actually not so gradual) but there is always the user that can cover it up and that is what I have had experience with lately. Like you I have never had drug users in my life, never used so had little experience. When I heard that this person was using meth (they did so with their mum - go figure) I was gobsmacked. This was a person that I would class as high maintenance - been doing it for EIGHT years!

Still makes me ill :(

Addicts are excellent liars - and I am no fool, I mean excellent liars. (But I doubt SG was into meth)

CPS had investigated the Celis family prior to this???

One thing I do not understand in these missing children cases...Lisa, Ayla and Isabel...yes, the parents are taking some heat, are under some suspicion, but if they are all truly innocent, how can they keep themselves from pushing for media time, pushing to tell the public that LE is wrong, that someone took their child, keep looking for her, here are more photos, here is a mole, etc, etc, etc, I don't understand how parents can decide to put themselves over their child, and hide away due to their hurt feelings "cuz LE was tough on them, or they don't like what people are saying online. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

I think I would alternate between the police station and the televisions station 24 hours a day...

I don't believe in too many coincidences and it seems like one to me, if this family was investigated (to at least some degree) a few months before their child goes missing. JMO

When I heard about the prior contact, which is said to have been in December last year (http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_8a0e22a3-f9a3-5df6-a4f1-163f280fad8f.html).

My thoughts immediately went to the older sibling. There was something about his voice in that 911 call. I can't really pinpoint it, just an instinct born of being a Mom.

Why does that OTHER name, Efren Romero sound familiar?

I thought that case was something to do with an "almost" foreclosure on their prior home?

154266_173224286036165_100000457842579_485968_1296422_n.jpg

What type of dog is this ??? It's JM's Dog.. Found on FB

When I heard about the prior contact, which is said to have been in December last year (http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_8a0e22a3-f9a3-5df6-a4f1-163f280fad8f.html).

My thoughts immediately went to the older sibling. There was something about his voice in that 911 call. I can't really pinpoint it, just an instinct born of being a Mom.

When I heard the 14 year old, I originally used a soft word of "street-wise" when I wanted to use the word "" instead. JMO

Sounds like our exes could have been twins.

Out of fear of him I kept his abuse a secret although I think some just chose to turn a blind eye and not get involved. They had to know the bruises I had were awfully suspicious even though I made up the typical excuses everytime that I was a klutz and had had an accident of some sort.

But for the most part everyone thought I was so lucky to have such a successful handsome hubby who was romantic and sexy and always showering me with expensive gifts and attention.

They acted like they were totally shocked when he about killed me and put a blood clot on my brain and I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. But they all knew he was insanely jealous because even our best male friends tip toed around making sure they didnt do something where he would read the wrong thing into it.

Thank goodness those days are long over and I have been married 29 years to the most wonderful husband a woman can ever dream about having.

So happy for you that you had the strength to move on, and that such a wonderful man entered your life. So many women are afraid to make a change, even if the man severly abuses them. Kudos to you. Along those same lines, none of us here could possibly know what goes on, and has occurred between BC and SC in their own house. it is possible that something was said by BC during questioning by LE that led to SC separation from seeing the boys, at least for now. Is it possible that Isabelle got up, was running around like kids do, not listening and not getting ready for her game, and SC got mad, and something tragic happened? Possible, of course. How probable no one but someone who lives with him and knows what goes on in the privacy of home could guestimate the probabiliy. Even if the probability was considered zero people have been known to do things that others never thought they could do. I am so stumped by this case, and yet thankful that LE seems to be holding some much info close to the vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms