AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he must provide proof of insurance. Often even a traffic citation will result in the Motor Vehicle Administration requesting this information.

Our state is so scewy........If you are in a roadblock you will not be fined for not having you insurance card because the GSP can verify it on their computer by putting in the tag number but if you are involved in an accident you have to show your insurance card or you will be fined and have so many days to show proof of insurance.

Of course we just carry our current cards all the time in all of our vehicles.

IMO

Yes! And now Google Efron Romero for any MSM articles. Yowza!

Wonder what someone like Romero would be suing the Celis' for? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have locals on here. All one has to do is go to the courthouse, pick up the paperwork, and find out what happened.

A good investigative reporter, if there is such a thing, would have had the story in the first few days.

But from what we have learned the Celis family did not have a lot of people in and out all the time and lived a quiet life. The neighbor who heard the two men talking said she would see the boys and Isa out playing in the backyard or the family would eat outside sometimes. She never mentioned seein a lot of people or traffic at the Celis home. Other neighbors have said they would see Serigo and Isa walking around in the neighborhood.

Now I know nothing about meth users but I have seen gobs of photos of them and Sergio and the entire family looks very fit and healthy.

IMO

There are abusers, users and dealers... I have seen my share of each and just because they don't look like the picture on the billboard does not mean he/she can't be involved in the industry. There are people who do look healthy and use dope... It's those who use every day all day that look like the billboard pics. I have also known people with 3 kids and a baby who look healthy, present nice cookie cutter lives and are very involved with thier kids yet occasionally get twacked out and have had thier fair share of issues with CPS and nothing ever proven. So.. IMO it's a valid assumtion especially since it is known that 'whoever did this cleaned up very well' and the other factors involving SC's 911 call... It just sounds too too tweaker.

Yeah, on his fb the dates of all of his pictures seem to come from the day he uploaded them...I can only confirm he moved to AZ from Washington at the end of 2010 based on a review he gave of the company that moved his car from WA to AZ. They apparently did a great job btw, he gave them a glowing review. Not that any of this is related to the case...but at least it appears JM had been in AZ a full 16 months or more before all of this happened.

Thank you.

I discounted JM as having any part of this case a looooooog, loooooog time ago.

There are abusers, users and dealers... I have seen my share of each and just because they don't look like the picture on the billboard does not mean he/she can't be involved in the industry. There are people who do look healthy and use dope... It's those who use every day all day that look like the billboard pics. I have also known people with 3 kids and a baby who look healthy, present nice cookie cutter lives and are very involved with thier kids yet occasionally get twacked out and have had thier fair share of issues with CPS and nothing ever proven. So.. IMO it's a valid assumtion especially since it is known that 'whoever did this cleaned up very well' and the other factors involving SC's 911 call... It just sounds too too tweaker.

A certain family man and firefighter from Florida who trafficked up to Maine comes to my mind immediately.

I still have a hard time believing Sergio is an abuser. He is 41 years old and there is nothing in his criminal background showing he is violent. In fact other than the dog issue it seems to be all traffic offenses.

But passions can rise high in some families sometimes.

Could he and Becky have gotten in a heated arguement in December and he threatened to leave and take the kids with him?

IMO

I have been in relationships with controlling and/or abusive men. NOBODY outside our house knew. Everyone who knew any of these guys thought they were terrific, and I got a lot of grief for ending relationships with these "wonderful" guys. On the few occasions I tried to explain, I was accused of exaggerating, since the guy seemed great and had no legal history of violence. I learned he had threatened to cut his 7 y.o. brothers head off witha scythe when he was 14, and had hit an ex-GF hard enough to detach her retina. Nobody filed charges.

Moore Security is not the business on the West side of that strip mall as shown. It's the second or third store front from that corner. Assuming the storefronts are at least 20 feet wide in frontage, that places Moore about 60+ feet from the corner of the first store front.

That's the NG map, but it looks fairly accurate, and I actually found this video clip through Moore's website. Mr. Moore approves. On the video he explains exactly what his cameras can see.. he also corrects NG when she states that his cameras can see the Celis home.
The video also shows the actual views from the Moore cameras in the back of the store.

Anyway, I posted the map to show the OM camera and where it is usually pointed. I posted in clarification of my late night post I believe you were there for lol --just throwing out a possible scenario about cameras and why they did not capture this crime!

But even Nancy said he use to live there. Did he ever put down their address as his address.

I honestly dont think he was there that night. Neighbors would have seen him coming in and out and no one has ever mentioned seeing him the night they came home from the ballgame or even confirmed it was JM that went to the neighbors door around 8.

When he was in the media it was much later in the day and evening.

imo

I don't know where he lived. I do know I don't trust anything I hear from Nancy Grace. I scream at my tv......she gets so much wrong

Where did you read/hear about unconfirmed sources indicating the cousin lived with the Celis'?

Your favorite source for reliable information, of course. NG!

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/02/ng.01.html

"Bombshell tonight. A source now claims police looking closely at Isabel`s male cousin, who once lived in the home."

She showed this person's criminal record on screen and it matches up to JM exactly.

I admitted that I know nothing about drugs whatsoever nor do they touch any part of my real life and never have...so I certainly will rely on the opnions of others that have such knowlege.:)

But you mentioned meth users and I though meth users do look unhealthy but maybe Im wrong.

IMO

A certain family man and firefighter from Florida who trafficked up to Maine comes to my mind immediately.

Just a tid bit before anyone starts thinking I know so much about those sorts of things from personal usage... My experiance involving narcotics is from working as a CI in Phoenix and gathering intel for MCSO. lol I have spent my fair share of time on telephone poles being nosey.

sorry, trying to keep up...has this one been discussed???

Case Number: File Date: Caption: Judge:
Party Full Name Party Role Name Type
EFREN ROMERO
Plaintiff True
REBECCA L. CELIS Defendant True
SERGIO CELIS Defendant True

Case/Document Information
Order Order Of Dismissal/Dismissing ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse
Stipulation Stipulation Order STIPULATION ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Settlement/Offer NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT 11/26/2003 Available at Courthouse

Ptstate Pretrial Statement COUNTERDEFENDANT ROMERO’S PRE-HEARING STATEMENT 11/13/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLNTF ROMERO’S FIRST SUPPLEMENT TO DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 10/22/2003 Available at Courthouse

Answer Answer/Response To Counter/Cross Claim EFREN ROMERO’S REPLY TO COUNTERCLAIM 9/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service Notice of Service 8/18/2003 Available at Courthouse
Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLAINTIFF ROMERO’S RULE 26.1 DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 8/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Re: Arbitration/Arbitrator NOTICE RE: COMPULSORY ARBITRATION/ APPOINTMENT OF ARBITRATOR 8/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Amended Answer/Response AMENDED ANSWER COUNTERCLAIM 7/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Motion Motion To Set MOTION TO SET AND CERTIFICATE OF READINESS 7/9/2003 Available at Courthouse

Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 320080 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse
Answer Answer/Response ANSWER 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse
Affidavit Affidavit Of Service Affidavit of Service 6/12/2003 Available at Courthouse
Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 312845 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Misc Arbitration/Arbitrator Certificate of Compulsory Arbitration 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Open Petition Complaint Petition/Complaint 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Public Access to Court Information – Case Search

The Arizona Judicial Branch is pleased to offer Public Access to Court Case Information, a valuable online service providing a resource for information about court cases from 153 out of 180 courts in Arizona. Case Information

:bump: Looks like Celis was sued and they settled with Romero with a negoitator. May have been a car accident. All I'd like is the petitioner complaint. One little ole copy. Then we may or may not be able to dismiss the Romero connection.

I don't know where he lived. I do know I don't trust anything I hear from Nancy Grace. I scream at my tv......she gets so much wrong

Nancy gets things wrong?????? THUD!!! J/K

:floorlaugh: Nancy is the Oueen of Misinformation along with Jane and neither one ever admits it even when its been proven they were soooooooooooo wrong.

:bump: Looks like Celis was sued and they settled with Romero with a negoitator.

I tried to search Efron Romero and all I got were links to real estate.

But sometimes I am not very good using the googling man. :)

Come on locals! I'll pay for your gas and any fees they charge!

Nancy gets things wrong?????? THUD!!! J/K

:floorlaugh: Nancy is the Oueen of Misinformation along with Jane and neither one ever admits it even when its been proven they were soooooooooooo wrong.

I like Nancy...not for her reliability, reporting or good facts...but she's entertaining. Like watching a train wreck kinda. I think she's kinda hot too. :) But I'm weird that way. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100