AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
250534_222449364446990_100000457842579_839761_7146746_n.jpg

Look's like a good vehicle for hauling a body somewhere not to be found.. JM's Jeep.

Look like a boxer/pit mix to me as well. (S)He has that barrel chest like a pit. My dog has that but she's a little rat terrier.

Having had a boxer before this dog does not look like a pure-bred boxer. They have a flatter nose. I see some pitbull in there.

Holy Carpola! CPS has been to the house before!!! WTH?

Oh, I was thinking the same thing. One of those "unreliable" websites, not even allowed here! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lisa B. said one of the sources for the JM living at Celis house comment was The Hinky Meter, an excellent web site that was allowed to be posted and quoted here. Unfortunately, the owner, Val, just shut it down several days ago.

JMO, but I've seen stuff posted here that was completely unreliable.

These days I evaluate all information for credibility, reliability, possibility, on an individual basis. Some news sources have a much better track record for reliability than others. Etc etc.

Snipped

Do the bars stay open past 1 on weeknights?
By state law, liquor can be served by a licensed business from 6 a.m. to the 2 a.m last call, and no liquor may be consumed in Tucson bars after 2:30 a.m.

I am getting a new pic of what is going on now. I have to wonder what the behavior of the boys is really like. Are we talking out-of-control boy/s or out-of-control parent/s? Which is it?

I was reading so much stuff about cartels, this important piece of info must have got buried..

Does anyone have a link for the PC?
Someone posted one Monday that worked for me, was it you, Patty?

Just a comical aside here. I previously detailed my one daughter's issues with drugs and related legal matters. When all 3 of my kids were little and would complain that I was too harsh/strict in regards to homework, curfews, whatnot... I told them if they really truly felt that way to dial 1-800-4-A-Child, the NY hotline number for child abuse. Guess which child did so in High School as an attempt to cover her arse for a fleeing from cops charge? "I am afraid of authority and ran because my Mom is "mean"". So children can and often do abuse the CPS system by calling in their parents.

Not to say that's at play here. Just a possible alternative view of the previous involvement with the family.

I was out of the house for several hours and have now caught up on several pages of new posts since noon. Is the LE presser still scheduled for 2:00 AZ time? That would be in 20 minutes time.

Maybe the older boy was threatening the father and not the other way around?

Lisa B. said one of the sources for the JM living at Celis house comment was The Hinky Meter, an excellent web site that was allowed to be posted and quoted here. Unfortunately, the owner, Val, just shut it down several days ago.

JMO, but I've seen stuff posted here that was completely unreliable.

These days I evaluate all information for credibility, reliability, possibility, on an individual basis. Some news sources have a much better track record for reliability than others. Etc etc.

Actually, from what I found, it was on another website that is not allowed here. Both sites just state that he lived there, however, neither site had anything at all to back it up; except the photos from Facebook.

It seems rather clear that JM went to visit relatives and at some point moved to Arizona, however, pictures of his vehicle in front of the Celis' home is not proof enough to say he lived there.

Hopefully Val will stop back at WS to give us more insight to fact that JM lived with the Celis'.

I don't doubt he may have slept at the Celis' at some point, but I can't run with "unconfirmed" souces saying he did without something I can sink my teeth into.

Well, once again I get to miss a presser. But, it's for a good cause. Gotta go get my little one from school and go to her IEP meeting.

Hope they actually have something besides nothing to say today!

BTW, Isabel Celis is the #1 trending topic today on Yahoo's homepage.

That depends on if you consider CNN-NG a "reliable source"...

Actually, the prior CPS visit came from both Chief V and LT Pacheco of the TPD, and a local paper last night.
I do consider the information from a reliable source.

Okay, here's a thought. What was the time period that JM was living with the Celis family? Was he there in December when this previous CPS contact occurred and did he move out shortly thereafter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms