AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I've said a lot. Ive found myself sticking up for her and I don't even watch the show!

The hypocrisy is stunning to me, because the same people who complain about her are the same ones who turn around and give a blow-by-blow about her show while it's airing.

:floorlaugh:

Some of the WS members who don't have cable enjoy reading the "blow-by-blow" from members who are not crazy about the show and record it for NG fans etc., etc. :crazy:

Just a comical aside here. I previously detailed my one daughter's issues with drugs and related legal matters. When all 3 of my kids were little and would complain that I was too harsh/strict in regards to homework, curfews, whatnot... I told them if they really truly felt that way to dial 1-800-4-A-Child, the NY hotline number for child abuse. Guess which child did so in High School as an attempt to cover her arse for a fleeing from cops charge? "I am afraid of authority and ran because my Mom is "mean"". So children can and often do abuse the CPS system by calling in their parents.

Not to say that's at play here. Just a possible alternative view of the previous involvement with the family.

Now, that CPS is out to the house again and a child is missing, that would be too coincidental in my book. I doubt the first call was a fluke.

If LE confirmed that CPS was there in Dec. 2011, wth are we doing discussing gun/drug cartels? This is huge...imo. There is something very wrong between the children and one or both parents.

Maybe they are protecting the children. Is it possible that a sibling was involved in whatever happened to Isa?

BBM. Agree.

Thankfully, every other post today is NOT about cartels, F & F, etc.

Holy Carpola! CPS has been to the house before!!! WTH?

:seeya: In this case, you have to stay up later at night to get the new stuff being released. It came in after midnight I believe.

Now, that CPS is out to the house again and a child is missing, that would be too coincidental in my book. I doubt the first call was a fluke.

I didn't mean to infer it was a fluke. Perhaps the earlier call was kid v. parent is all I'm suggesting. Perhaps it was neighbor v. RC. Perhaps it was Mom v. Dad. Perhaps it was school v. Dad. We just don't know.

Don't feel bad whisp. I've tried my best to keep up with her threads and I'm sure I've missed a lot of info too.

I agree, too coincidental.

---- Looking into JM's FB and MS site's it appears he is no stranger to going adventure hunting at ski resorts, rocky point, washington state and Rock Crawling in the Jeep.. So Kinda sets the motion for being capable of hiding Isa somewhere at a cabin or dumping her off in a remote location in the Northern AZ hills or Somewhere out in the desert. His vanishing off the face of the earth after being interviewed yet not eliminated doe's kinda spark a question... And... Hate to bring it up again but from comparing several of his face pics his face has taken some changes in weight.. could be a tweaker .. IDK also those wondering what it looks like and if you think a kid would eat it.. heres a pic.. and in a baggy would maybe be appealing as sugar candy, it don't take much in hard form to OD.
meth-30497.jpg

BBM. Agree.

Thankfully, every other post today is NOT about cartels, F & F, etc.

I really don't think there's a problem with discussing alternate possibilities. I really am baffled by these comments.

I didn't mean to infer it was a fluke. Perhaps the earlier call was kid v. parent is all I'm suggesting. Perhaps it was neighbor v. RC. Perhaps it was Mom v. Dad. Perhaps it was school v. Dad. We just don't know.

My original thought, when I read CPS was called back in December, was because the school called CPS regarding a child(ren). JMO

If LE confirmed that CPS was there in Dec. 2011, wth are we doing discussing gun/drug cartels? This is huge...imo. There is something very wrong between the children and one or both parents.

Maybe they are protecting the children. Is it possible that a sibling was involved in whatever happened to Isa?

I still haven't taken any possibility off the table. Cartels and FF are still on...as well as others. The previous CPS involvement just proves to me that someone in that house is not a good person (IMO, based on other things as well).

I like Nancy...not for her reliability, reporting or good facts...but she's entertaining. Like watching a train wreck kinda. I think she's kinda hot too. :) But I'm weird that way. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
:what: :waitasec: Kinda hot, lol. I sooo needed that major spewww. :floorlaugh:

Is the streaming live yet? I'm not seeing anything. TIA

KVOA link live for anyone yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads