Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KVOA is on now...

She is saying that the word "abduction" does not mean someone a stranger to the family...pursuing all avenues...oh it cut out

Clarify the use of word abduction. We do not believe she left the residence on her own.

I've got the livestream ready to go. Hawke speaking about "abduction" and what it means or doesn't mean.

CPS is best source to answer questions about CPS involvement.

Hawke is stating that TPD will not speak on CPS' behalf or anyone else's behalf.

I really don't think there's a problem with discussing alternate possibilities. I really am baffled by these comments.

It was the overwhelming number of them that wore me down. The entire thread seemed to be overtaken by the cartel thing, IMO. That is all.

Balance is good, too, was more my point.

TucsonNewsNow‏@TucsonNewsNow

Sgt. Hawke: Police are defining the case as an abduction, but that does not mean a stranger abduction solely. #FindIsabelCelis

KVOA‏@KVOA

TPD: #IsabelCelis case meets definition of “abduction,” but “still evaluating all internal and external” explanations of disappearance.

The hope is that she's still alive and we're operating under that guise and we're working toward finding her alive.

We haven't come across any signs that indicate that she's not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking