AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

I am checking here for any updates on Isabel ...

Is there any significant news or significant updates about Isabel or the "investigation" ?

JMO ... but this thread seems to be so "muddled" with insignificant details ... it is hard to find "NEWS" about the progress of the case ...

JMO and MOO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Depends when you last caught up...nothing new as far as naming a POI or being closer to find Isabel, so no, I guess there is not much new...

Does anyone know where I can review the full LE update/PC from yesterday?
I have tried to find it but no luck:(

Personally, I do not believe that LE has been behaving in a manner that suggests Isabel is thought to have been taken to Mexico, passport or no passport. They did the local area 3-mile searches, and since have searched in other areas, seemingly in areas either near or connected in some way (near baseball field) where Isabel was known to have been. They are working through nearly 600 sex offenders. They seem to be having trouble clearing the parents. I don't see where this case is really any different from the others currently involving children missing in the night. JMO

NBC today show video was the only new thing today which said among other things that:
1)the cps visit last year was minor and didn't involve Isabel
2)there are three dogs
3)SC has given inconsistent statements

of course grain of salt as all of the above came from that dude named "source"

:tyou: :nurse:

JMO ... but the only good thing about Today Show is that it keeps little Isabel in the news ...

Depends when you last caught up...nothing new as far as naming a POI or being closer to find Isabel, so no, I guess there is not much new...

:tyou: I did catch the info about yesterday's presser ... and the "note" in Isabel's "closet" ...

BBM: Now that would be IMPORTANT and SIGNIFICANT NEWS ... Oh, and any other info on the status of the CPS investigation ...

MOO ...

I worked for a while with a really nice Indian man. He and his family were planning a trip but needed to update their passport photos. The last trip they had taken, their 24 y.o. daughter's passport still had a picture on it from when she was under a year old.

Were they Indian citizens? In the US passports expire every 10 years for adults and every 5 years for children.

Trying to find out if any surveillance camers would have caught vehicles leaving from the Celis' house... or, if a vehicle seen on a tape during the night could have been identified as one of their vehicles ? I can see that she could well have ben taken out through the door leading to the garage.

Thing is, there is only one vehicle that must have left the house before Isabel was found to be missing. And that would be RC's vehicle... Very confusing...MOO

Why are we having so much trouble lately with missing child cases and what they were wearing? Lisa Irwin, same thing. Haleigh cummings, same thing. In both cases, LE found the clothes described when the property was searched...so WTH?

We need an EXACT description of what the child was wearing when they vanished from the home...but some parentsof victims seem to have a problem with that.

After reading your post, I tried to recall what I sent my daughter to school in today. I fed her breakfast, talked about our plans for the weekend, braided her hair, kissed her at the door and watched her walk to the bus at the corner. But try as I might, I couldn't recall what it was! (She has very few options as the school uniform is strict, but I couldn't remember what combination it was that she put together.)

Just now, as I was typing this out, it hit me. Today is a "spirit day" at her school, so they were out of dress code. THEN I remembered her outfit.

If I, under ZERO stress/confusion/anxiety, couldn't remember what I last saw my daughter in 4 hours ago, I honestly can see where parents whose children go missing get confused, too!:moo:

Personally, I do not believe that LE has been behaving in a manner that suggests Isabel is thought to have been taken to Mexico, passport or no passport. They did the local area 3-mile searches, and since have searched in other areas, seemingly in areas either near or connected in some way (near baseball field) where Isabel was known to have been. They are working through nearly 600 sex offenders. They seem to be having trouble clearing the parents. I don't see where this case is really any different from the others currently involving children missing in the night. JMO

This article states that as early as April 29, LE had expanded their search to include Mexico. You can also watch the Good Morning America segment on the same day that states LE is looking in Mexico.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sea...ves-to-mexico-man-seen-on-video-comes-forward

Hmmmm.......I really think this could be a very real possibility now the more I think about it. Especially after seeing what the son said in the 911 call about the "neighbor" below. This comes out of nowhere, and I think he was maybe talking to the driver and maybe he was thinking who may have been responsible for her going missing (indirectly maybe by neighbors always calling CPS + parents removing her to keep CPS from taking her)!!!

I couldn't bold it for some reason, but put it in ASTERISK Below!!!

Q - …what's your sister's name?

A – Isabel Mercedes Celis.

Q – Cely, Celis you said?

A – Yeah, Celis.

Q – Okay.

A – Hopefully not neighbors, she was … (inaudible).

A1 – Where?

A – Right there where you see the kid outside.

A1 – Oh.

A – Yeah, just hold on.

Q – Okay. Who's the one that didn't find her, you or your dad?

That comes out of nowhere. I think he was thinking who may have been responsible for her being missing. Either directly or the parents removing her from the house because of complaints from the neighbor to CPS or something along those lines. The parents could have been very frightened of a perceived threat of CPS taking her away. Especially, if they had a neighbor calling on them all the time.

Hmmm... I missed that, good catch.

Trying to find out if any surveillance camers would have caught vehicles leaving from the Celis' house... or, if a vehicle seen on a tape during the night could have been identified as one of their vehicles ? I can see that she could well have ben taken out through the door leading to the garage.

Thing is, there is only one vehicle that must have left the house before Isabel was found to be missing. And that would be RC's vehicle... Very confusing...MOO

I just had a startling thought. First, has RC's car been forensically processed, has anyone heard? The reason is this, what if Isa was dead and placed in the trunk of BC's car while she was getting ready for work and she wasn't aware. Then she goes to work, and Sergio or someone goes to BC's work place and takes her out and they go from there in some direction to dump her body? It's just a thought, don't everyone go crazy on me lol.

NBC today show video was the only new thing today which said among other things that:
1)the cps visit last year was minor and didn't involve Isabel
2)there are three dogs
3)SC has given inconsistent statements

of course grain of salt as all of the above came from that dude named "source"

Thank you for posting this. In all the postings re: cps, I have not seen anyone pass this information along. jmo

IDK...but if the public knew about the pjs, and they saw them in a dumpster,or on the sid of a road someplace ? DNA on them ? Just a thought... MOO

I understand that but even that is pointless now, you'd hope in Arizona that dumpsters have been emptied.

I am not sure why police didn't put it out there immediately - even parents saying 2 different thing ..."she was wearing pink shorts and either a blue or green tanktop"

Have no idea why they wouldn't release clothing descriptions or even "maybe" clothing descriptions if they were not happy with what they were told.

:banghead: ack

Last night on tv, his friend said he was a dental assistant. That seems to be the right call. I wonder if he worked full time.

In this interview, he states that he is a surgical assistant.
"Sergio:The office I work at every day, have their full support. Tremendous gratitude for the time they are giving me. But I know I have to go back to work. I am a surgical assistant. There are a lot of surgeries. And I cannot say enough about the Arizona Opera Company."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150175035.html

It occurs to me that we know more about RC'a job partly because the hospital has been strongly supporting her. I don't recall this happening with SC job.

This is way out of context, but I know one member was trying to "prove" the item most of us called a "towel" taken from LEs trunk during the one-by-one re-interviews at the house was referred to in some media reports as being a Mexican blanket. We all argued with her and as I recall, she never found a link to support this. While googling "Sergio Celis Inconsistent" today, I found what she was looking for yesterday:

A couple of times the female detective came out through the garage, went into the truck -- I`m sorry, the trunk of her vehicle, and she pulled out what looked like a southwestern designed blanket
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/03/ng.01.html

As for my own searches, I find lots of body language analysis and statement analysis that claim he demonstrated inconsistency, but these are not considered "reliable" sources. I recall that the discussion of inconsistencies in the 911 calls were mentioned, but I do not think the inconsistencies were within one person's statement, but between one person's statement and another's which varied as far as times and what Isabel had on, but I think that was more due to faulty memory. How often do you notice what time something happens if you don't know it will be important later?

Thanks!
I have read every single thread, many in rt. I brought up f & f again wondering if anybody has had chance to do any sleuthing on the similar names. Seems to me that those of us who live in AZ are having a harder time writing that one off. Seems to me that a connection would be more transparent? Idk... But if he was merely an "informant" with only information to give, that would lend itself more to the "upstanding citizen" profile that the family seems to fit into. Only speculation.

pax? Other locals?

Again, just want to eliminate that angle in my own head.

From the 911 call, we know Becky drives a Lexus. Do we know what Sergio drives? When I was looking at the court records yesterday, I saw that the traffic cases have vehicle descriptions.

I think the comments from the HuffPo article that have been referenced here are at least worthy of discussion.

We haven't even discussed them, yet. Maybe others can weigh in.

How do I find this article please?

This is way out of context, but I know one member was trying to "prove" the item most of us called a "towel" taken from LEs trunk during the one-by-one re-interviews at the house was referred to in some media reports as being a Mexican blanket. We all argued with her and as I recall, she never found a link to support this. While googling "Sergio Celis Inconsistent" today, I found what she was looking for yesterday:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/03/ng.01.html

As for my own searches, I find lots of body language analysis and statement analysis that claim he demonstrated inconsistency, but these are not considered "reliable" sources. I recall that the discussion of inconsistencies in the 911 calls were mentioned, but I do not think the inconsistencies were within one person's statement, but between one person's statement and another's which varied as far as times and what Isabel had on, but I think that was more due to faulty memory. How often do you notice what time something happens if you don't know it will be important later?

THANK YOU!!! I was one of the posters who was trying to find that link. So, I'm not COMPLETELY certifiable! ;)

As for the other piece about time, good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801