AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be at the point where a separate forum for Isa becomes necessary - wi so many different topics bouncing around in long threads, it gets hard for folks to catch up, and to see later corrections, etc, and there is a risk of misinformation getting carried away...

Wonder if the mods would consider a separate forum, to avoid issues like this? :)

I think a much better way would all to agree to just get along and not pick
on things. Its so very easy!

What if..................................................

Whatever happend was a tragic accident... But because of the prev CPS charges against them they decided to say she was abducted as to not loose custody of their two boys.

Just a thought.

the entire thing about calling 911 kids running and looking and dad so calm on the phone and SAYING she was ABDUCTED makes me feel this was rehearsed!

JMO

Dad having his two sons chase around the neighborhood when he thought that his daughter had been abducted and taken from the home makes no sense to me. I wouldn't have let my other children out of my sight! What if Isabel's abductor was still lurking in the vicinity of the Celis' home? One or both of the boys could have become victims, too. :moo:

They "had contact" in December. Nothing at all was said about "charges".

I think we really need to be careful about the terminology.

I never said anything about Contact......CPS was notifiedMaybe a COMPLAINT about them????
CPS was called thats a fact! Back in Dec CPS is involved now!
so something was wrong!

JMO

This was supposed to be a candlelight vigil for Isabel. Someone in the family addresses the media about being sick of the family being bashed? They didn't abuse their animals, no CPS in olvement etc.
Doesn't seem the time or the place. Why don't they just hold a PC?

Never mind, that was their PC, held BEFORE the vigil.
Great assessment! Who scheduled that candlelight vigil which someone in the family used as their propaganda machine?

I think a much better way would all to agree to just get along and not pick
on things. Its so very easy!

I don't see anyone picking on everyone, but there have certainly been times in the 17 threads where certain issues have had to be hashed and rehashed because info was missed, etc.

It's not a matter of someone being a bad person or bad contributor, lol... Just a matter of LOTS of different discussions moving at a fast rate. We are all human (well, at least I hope! :alien: ) and will miss something, or don't have time to catch every single post. A separate forum for different threads on different topics makes it a bit easier to follow things, IMO. That's all I'm saying.

Dad having his two sons chase around the neighborhood when he thought that his daughter had been abducted and taken from the home makes no sense to me. I wouldn't have let my other children out of my sight! What if Isabel's abductor was still lurking in the vicinity of the Celis' home? One or both of the boys could have become victims, too. :moo:

I agree!
Its been rehearsed.

Hes cool as a cucumber on the phone and tells his wife to get her butt home and laughs about it.

Funny, when I first saw your first post, I jumped to look...yay an assignment..lol. I checked Trulia and found nada. I am not sure if the city site would include that info, but I can check as soon as I get a cup of coffee and wake up a bit more.

Yes, now on that link there are discussions and the "Find Isabel" is a link to her missing poster and it says Elvira Neighborhood Association. So am I unsure if it is Loma Verde Neighborhood or Elvira Neighborhood. Please, drink that coffee, lol!! I just cannot seem to find the builders. I feel pretty confident if we can nail down the specific builder, we can go to that builders website and choose the correct elevation which *should* show a floorplan.

On a side note, I am taking my kids to the movies in a little bit and may not be on here for a few hours (then it will take me another hour to get caught up, lol :blushing:).

You guys have a good day, I will be back!:seeya:

I am a little concerned about the prior CPS call, it may not have been directly about Isa, but if she was part of that family, and lived inside that home, she was at the least indirectly involved.

I never said anything about Contact......CPS was notifiedMaybe a COMPLAINT about them????
CPS was called thats a fact! Back in Dec CPS is involved now!
so something was wrong!

JMO

:sigh: let me try again, maybe I need more coffee lol.

I was quoting you, where you mentioned there were CPS "charges" back in Dec. I was pointing out that it was never stated by anyone that there had been charges against SC or anyone else by CPS. The only thing that was said by anyone was that they had had "contact". Not charges.

I don't see anyone picking on everyone, but there have certainly been times in the 17 threads where certain issues have had to be hashed and rehashed because info was missed, etc.

It's not a matter of someone being a bad person or bad contributor, lol... Just a matter of LOTS of different discussions moving at a fast rate. We are all human (well, at least I hope! :alien: ) and will miss something, or don't have time to catch every single post. A separate forum for different threads on different topics makes it a bit easier to follow things, IMO. That's all I'm saying.

But when you start making different threads for different things the thread DIES!

All of this is what keeps us here. Healthy discussion!
Sure we get things wrong we dont all agree and rumors abound in these cases

I just find everyones theories so interesting!:truce:

I do agree, that I would not have let any children out of my sight if one was missing. It could be that his son left without his permission, and that he did not have him go out. IDK I do believe he said that one son was in the garage on the 911 tape, though.

But when you start making different threads for different things the thread DIES!

All of this is what keeps us here. Healthy discussion!
Sure we get things wrong we dont all agree and rumors abound in these cases

I just find everyones theories so interesting!:truce:

I do too! I'm just worried when it gets to the point where theories might be based on mistakes, misinformation, that was missed 'cause of lengthy/fast threads.

I'm glad Isa is up to 17 threads though - shows a LOT of interest in her. Whether we stay threads or break into a separate forum, I hope that continues.

:peace:

It does get very confusing. I admit I have not been able to read every post because well, I do have to sleep and such!
If we can just try to not restate things from others posts and theories as fact I think we can keep things in check.
I will read anyones theory no matter how "bizarre" I might deem it. Bizarre things are true quite often.
I do get bothered when a poster gives their theory as the fact of what happened. I also get bothered when they weave things into their theories as fact that someone else wrote about as a rumor. It easily gets misconstrued. They probably don't intend it but it then gets picked up by someone walking in and not being totally caught up as fact.
I think everyone's intention is to find Isa.

I am still really unsure what the heck happened. So little to go on.

Did both boys run off looking? I thought the older who was 14 went around the neighborhood to look while the younger boy stayed in the garage waiting for mom.

Did both boys run off looking? I thought the older who was 14 went around the neighborhood to look while the younger boy stayed in the garage waiting for mom.

I'm half afraid to state something that I remember wrong lol, but, on the 911 call, I thought that Sergio said the younger one was waiting in the garage from mom to return home from work.

From the 911 calls I think that is what happened.
I don't know that I'd want my son to run off looking but at 14 and in the heat of the moment I might either send him or not stop him if he took off searching. It doesn't bother me much. I can see where some people are saying if he thinks she was abducted then he would want his kids right with him.

Wouldn't it be great if Isa got a forum? The case is still getting national coverage, developments are still coming in, we have discussed many different topics on this thread, and the discussion is still moving at a fast pace. It doesn't matter to me whether it's put in the Hot Cases section or in the Featured Cases section but I think we might be pretty close to getting one...?

I can understand both views, but if one of my younger boys went missing, I'd probably send my 14 and 15 year olds out around the neighborhood to look while I called 911. I'd definitely want to be the one to call 911 myself (or my husband, but not one of my teens) as SC did, to make sure the information given Was as correct as possible. But yeah, I'd probably send them off to look while I called, to make sure we were doing as much as we could right away.

From the 911 calls I think that is what happened.
I don't know that I'd want my son to run off looking but at 14 and in the heat of the moment I might either send him or not stop him if he took off searching. It doesn't bother me much. I can see where some people are saying if he thinks she was abducted then he would want his kids right with him.

I can see not wanting the others out of your sight, but at 14 I think getting him to help search the neighborhood would fine. So I see nothing wrong with him out looking. I wonder if it could have been the older boys wish to try and do something. He was probably thinking she was walking around the neighborhood not thinking someone came into his house and took his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky