AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the Celis family have been told/advised by LE to keep quite and not talk about the investigation?

Because if they don't have any restrictions, why don't they set the record straight?

I really dont know but Sierra Lamar's family will not talk about the investigation in her case either. They say they do not want to impede the investigation.

So while LE may not have told them they may think it isnt a good idea to release what is known.

I sure dont think LE would want the evidence known though. They keep that close to their vest and if they wont talk about it then it makes sense they dont want anyone else to do so either.

I video taped the interview when the neighbor was showing the wall, and talking to the reporter. It was either Nancy or Jane. Now is someone can recall the date, I will go and find the video and post it, so the area of land/grass between the two house is shown.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html Here's the transcript Patty, is this the one where they showed the video of the wall?

Thank you. Now everyone can see the breezeway between the neighbors home and the Celis' wall that leads to the alley-way.

Isa's bedroom window is very low to the ground.

Im short and I could climb in and out of that window easily. :)

Keep in mind, that the Master Bedroom is behind the garage. So if the perp went through the garage, I would think he would have to open up the garage door, unless, there is a side door into the garage. Either way, the Master Bedroom is behind that garage, seperated by "maybe" a utility room, then bathroom, then Master Bedroom.

If RC stated the living room, then this is the room we should be working on to figure out how Isa got out of the house while RC is sleeping in the living room, not family room or den.

I don't know if this will help but I placed the best floorplan so far that I've seen, aside the actual home. See if we can figure this out a little better this way. Maybe not lol.

Attachments

• floorplhomeview1.jpg
    floorplhomeview1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 59
I don't know if this will help but I placed the best floorplan so far that I've seen, aside the actual home. See if we can figure this out a little better this way. Maybe not lol.

That sure seems to be a lot of wasted living space.

I dont think I have ever seen a home that has:

1. Living Room
2. Family Room
3. Den

Thank you. Now everyone can see the breezeway between the neighbors home and the Celis' wall that leads to the alley-way.

Isa's bedroom window is very low to the ground.

PattyG, was it you that was asking about the covered patio in the back? At 6:34 in the video you can get a good view of it. If someone was in the alley, they would have a great view right into the family room.

Does anyone know if the Celis family have been told/advised by LE to keep quite and not talk about the investigation?

Because if they don't have any restrictions, why don't they set the record straight?

As far as what has been stated, LE has past over to the family all the requests by the media for interviews. So it appears that LE has no restrictions.

1. Living Room
2. Family Room
3. Den

Yep, I know, ours has a livingroom in the front which is rarely used and a family room off the kitchen, and a diningroom off the kitchen and then upstairs what you could call a den with a vaulted ceiling, which we use as an office, so it is possible, but to get all those rooms used, it's almost impossible. I suppose that the kids could use the den instead of toys and video games being in the familyroom or livingroom but..........

1. Living Room
2. Family Room
3. Den

The "den" is often used as another bedroom or office in this type floor plan.
Or as a mancave :crazy:

PattyG, was it you that was asking about the covered patio in the back? At 6:34 in the video you can get a good view of it. If someone was in the alley, they would have a great view right into the family room.

Yes, it was me. Thank you so much for remembering. Now I can take a look at it. :blowkiss:

ETA: Darn, I was hoping to be able to see another angle of the covered patio looking at the den, from across the Master Bedroom.

I really dont know but Sierra Lamar's family will not talk about the investigation in her case either. They say they do not want to impede the investigation.

HUGE difference between the Sierra LaMarr case and this one. Sierra's mom, dad and her mom's boyfriend have all taken LDT's and have been CLEARED by LE.

Regarding this group, LE says parents have taken LDT's but that Sergio has given inconsistent statements.

Also, LE has practically had to kick the parents onto a media set to get them to talk.

These cases are at the opposite ends of the spectrum, IMO.

I wouldn't compare a missing person investigation to a health issue since they are not related...

That said, if you are in charge of assigning resources in a missing person case, and you have a finite number of resources, as occurs in most cases, are you going to spend your resources looking for the odd zebra first? Without evidence to lead you in that direction? What's the justification? (hey, because strange things happen so ya never know)?

It's not that different scenarios can't be investigated, it's that LE uses information amassed over each day as well as tests conducted, to lead them. If they ran around investigating every possible theory they could imagine, rather than pay attention and go where the evidence, facts, and information leads them, they would not be effective in resource utilization and would probably waste time as well. I think they might even be referred to as "Keystone Cops" by many.

LE has given a rough idea of how they are allotting resources.

Going strictly from memory, they have 4 investigators looking at the family and 12-14 investigators looking outside of the family.

That seems to me to indicate LE has not yet been able to zero in conclusively one way or the other. Others have argued differently.

<Mod Snip>

There are two openings in the picture below. One looks like a room, but not sure if the other one is a doorway, or an opening to go into another area of the house.

Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• Two doorway openings.JPG
    Two doorway openings.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 35
Yep. I asked about that several threads ago. Still wondering, lol. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old links...most imply that all proceeds go directly to aid "the search" and "spreading awareness". but from what i've seen, much of the materials for 'awareness' i.e. flyers have been donated. and since the TPD has spent over a million, prohibiting private 'searches', IMO the need for donations is moot. nbc footed the bill for the hotel. but what do i know.

$3000 -- opera concert
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...le/concert-raises-3k-for-missing-girls-family

$1050 -- softball tournament
http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-parents-attend-charity-softball-game/

$11,600 TMC fund
fund http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crim...a3e572d9f.html

•$50,000 REWARD
•$49,000 REWARD from private donations
•$1,000 REWARD from 88-CRIME
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/17922157/police-still-tracing-leads-in-missing-girl-case

none of the above articles are on the bringisahome site, the 'official' site...and if you go to the "thank you to..." section, it lists the contributors to the effort. of which there are many.

http://bringisahome.com/category/news/page/2/

i've said it before, kudos to the citizens of tucson. i hope each and every contributor receives a hand-written thank you note from the family.

There are two openings in the picture below. One looks like a room, but not sure if the other one is a doorway, or an opening to go into another area of the house.

Thoughts anyone?

I brightened it up, looks like both go into other rooms? Either that or a closet with a mirror on the front, or a bathroom door with a mirror on the front, hold on let me try to blow this pic up a big.

Attachments

• Two%20doorway%20openings.JPG
    Two%20doorway%20openings.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 43
LE has given a rough idea of how they are allotting resources.

Going strictly from memory, they have 4 investigators looking at the family and 12-14 investigators looking outside of the family.

That seems to me to indicate LE has not yet been able to zero in conclusively one way or the other. Others have argued differently.

And go ahead, throw some more disdain my way.

I think it is obvious that LE cannot zero in on anything one way or another, since they seem only to have ruled out the possibility of Isabel walking away from home alone.

But what seems different about this case to me is LE continually indicating that the parents are not ruled out and announcing how many detectives are working on the family angle. I don't recall these things happening in other cases.

I wonder if they keep mentioning the parents not being ruled out as a message to the parents, i.e. perhaps one failed a LD test and has been asked to take another and has refused? Anyway, just an idea, but my feeling is that at least one of them did fail, for what it is worth.

JMO

I get it. I do stand behind my thought that stating that as soon as someone is known to be a coach it raises questions. In the big scheme I don't know what I think of SG but to indict all coaches as raising suspcsion....to me is wrong.
Everything I say is completely my opinion and MOO

Not one poster here has said that. You misunderstood someone's post.

Keep in mind, that the Master Bedroom is behind the garage. So if the perp went through the garage, I would think he would have to open up the garage door, unless, there is a side door into the garage. Either way, the Master Bedroom is behind that garage, seperated by "maybe" a utility room, then bathroom, then Master Bedroom.

If RC stated the living room, then this is the room we should be working on to figure out how Isa got out of the house while RC is sleeping in the living room, not family room or den.

The problem for me in figuring out where SC was sleeping is that I haven't seen a plan yet that labelled any room as the living room!

So maybe he was sleeping in someone else's house? <just kidding>

ETA: Good grief, the Living Room was right there, in plain sight. My eyes were just skipping over it for some reason. However, it doesn't share any walls with Isa's bedroom, so I don't think that is the room SC was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck