AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Was any part of Isa's room visible from outside the window at any part of the day? I'd say yes, considering the fact that the window is on the ground floor. In which case, easy enough for someone to make a note of which room in the house is probably that of the only little girl living in the house.

2) Why didn't Isa make a fuss? I don't know. Why didn't Danielle Van Dam? Why didn't Riley Fox? Why didn't a whole bunch of other abducted children make a fuss? Because some of them froze up with fear, some of them were being menaced with a weapon and some of them may not have awakened when they were being carried out. Some kids sleep very deeply and if they are used to being carried when asleep, it doesn't wake them up when someone picks them up.

I don't think the abductor left through the window. He may not have come in through the window, either; I think he popped the screen off the window and opened it just in case he needed to make a hasty retreat from the house. Like, say, if Isa had made a fuss...

3) I've owned 5 GSD in my life. They were all wonderful dogs but not one single one of them would have defended my property from an intruder. My person, yes; my property, nope.

Someone did try to attack me with a club and my first GSD pulled the leash out of my hand, took him down and stood on his chest daring him to move while I called the police. A medical examination of the perp showed absolutely no signs of any dog bites; apparently she did it all with the strategic application of her weight and her considerable roar.

There is a reason why PDs and sport dog people breed tons of litters and it's not because puppies are so irresistible. It's because it is a rare dog (1 in 10 or less) that will reliably attack a human being after extensive training.

That's one reason why more and more LE agencies are dividing up tasks between different dogs. It used to be an agency would have one dog that did drug detection, tracking and holding of suspects. It was so difficult to find dogs that could do it all that the prices were just beyond what most LE departments could afford. So they started dividing up tasks, buying dogs that were trained just to do drug detection, just to do tracking or just to apprehend and hold suspects.

Your dog may be exceptional and may defend your property in your absence.

I'd be willing to give her a go with my pocketful of garlic chicken. There's dogs out there that I can't handle but that is many fewer dogs than there are owners who swore to me I couldn't possibly handle their dog.

Unless specially trained (and most dogs aren't), the vast majority of dogs are opportunists. They love a "sucker" like me who gives away free cookies just for the sake of General Cuteness. The General must have incredible influence because I have yet to meet a dog I didn't think was generally cute.

GrainneDhu...

I love your smarts...

And I love your love of dogs even more!:seeya:

LOL! We 'pack' too and if they invade our home they will find that out real fast!:floorlaugh: But at least we will be forewarned they are trying to get in and not be caught off guard.

My hubby works during the day and I keep my outside security doors locked. I dont have rout iron on the doors or windows though and do live in a very safe rural area. I think those things are death traps in case there was a fire.

Just today he was away playing golf this morning and two strange men came to our door and our two dogs were barking and snarling like crazy. I yelled through the door that I couldnt open the door because the dogs would bite. They believed it totally and couldnt leave fast enough but I dont depend on them for protection though.

IMO

LOL!!! Gotta love the "packers!" I could never have a gun in my home. Hubby and I have too many "disagreements" about the couch (the fact that he never gets off it, lol) and I would be too afraid I would go over the edge one day and blow him right off it...

I have two beagles who bark and snarl like crazy too - they are the sweetest dogs in the world... Every article I've read about burglars and beagles states that beagles always befriend the burglar, lol... But, I depend on them for protection because strangers always think "vicious" dogs, rather than snoopy, lol!

I was thinking a fiber from clothing, hair, dirt from shoes, etc. - not anything that would indicate bad housekeeping, but rather something left when someone enters a house through a window and possibly exits carrying a 6 y/o child.

:)

MOO

Unless the "abductor " was a trained ninja, there would almost have to be something left behind, no ? JMO

Probably does not mean anything. But I have wondered if SC is Isabel's bio dad. If he is not it could explain many things, and open up some different scenarios...JMOt

I wasn't thinking that so much as Mom seems to lay claim to her, in a way, it always comes out as "my daughter". JMO

thank you...i don't recall seeing them.

a/c units are on the roof in arizona? i'm questioning where they are (and if they were running) as that may or may not have hindered noise travel that night/morning. someone said it was in the low 60's? so they wouldn't have been on, correct? or do most let their a/c run all night considering the daytime heat...i really don't know and i'm too tired to sleuth the weather channel, lol...

there don't appear to be units on the west side of the neighbor's yard, nor on the east side of the c's...so whatever the neighbor heard wouldn't have been hindered or muffled by the a/c fan...correct?

again, i don't live in the southeast. i'm on walden pond with gardenlady. ;)

Lands at will.

Most homes here have swamp coolers and/or A/C units on the roof. Some are on the ground, but it's not recommended due to critters and debris intake. Their home appears to have three units... could be all A/C due to the recent build, but likely at least one is a swamp cooler.

Unless the "abductor " was a trained ninja, there would almost have to be something left behind, no ? JMO

Skin particles, dandruff, something...JMO
The old saying re forensics: you always take something away and always leave something behind...JMO

Lands at will.

Most homes here have swamp coolers and/or A/C units on the roof. Some are on the ground, but it's not recommended due to critters and debris intake. Their home appears to have three units... could be all A/C due to the recent build, but likely at least one is a swamp cooler.

Do you happen to know if there was a power outage sometime in the middle of the night which would make it April 21st in or around where Isa's home is?

LOL! We 'pack' too and if they invade our home they will find that out real fast!:floorlaugh: But at least we will be forewarned they are trying to get in and not be caught off guard.

My hubby works during the day and I keep my outside security doors locked. I dont have rout iron on the doors or windows though and do live in a very safe rural area. I think those things are death traps in case there was a fire.

Just today he was away playing golf this morning and two strange men came to our door and our two dogs were barking and snarling like crazy. I yelled through the door that I couldnt open the door because the dogs would bite. They believed it totally and couldnt leave fast enough but I dont depend on them for protection though.

IMO

I still cannot believe she just went back to sleep. She didn't even look out the window. And she says she never heard anyone before. I would for sure look out if I heard men outside my window. She said she just thought it was someone taking a walk and then she also says that she is the only one that walks through there. oh well. jmo

I cant speak for anyone else Whisperer but I do discount it.

I dont think the men talking above the barking dogs when it was already daybreak had anything to do with Isa's disappearance.

The neighbor said the men werent talking loudly but yet she was almost sure they were speaking English........that makes me pause because I know how hard it is to hear someone when my dogs are barking up a storm close to me.

I just dont think anyone would be taking a child out of a home at daybreak when dogs were barking loudly right at them to drawn attention to them.

There was nothing preventing the neighbor from getting up and seeing everything that was going on.

IMO

Can we find this out in a public record online perhaps? I don't even know how to look for such things.

If this was an extra marital affair, I do not think anything would be known about it,beyond Isabel's immediate family...MOO

But, it is a very "sensitive " topic...JMO

IIRC, SC said that he was in the livingroom watching the (?)Diamondbacks and fell asleep on the couch.

Don't know if he differentiates between the den, the familyroom, and the livingroom as far as semantics go.

I'm sure he does, but just because "someone" labeled things FR, Den, LR, etc. on a floor plan, doesn't mean the family necessarily calls those rooms that. They didn't draw the floor plan we are going by.

How many interviews has SC had with LE by now? Certainly more than one. Perhaps between 3 and 5 by now? What we know are a few statements from the 911 call and just a few other things SC said. Very little when the entire month and the entire case is considered.

SC said a few things that may not be accurate. There has been a comment made (coming from LE I think) that SC's statements are inconsistent. LE would have at least 2 statements to make such a comparison and probably at least 3.

If there are inconsistencies then we do not know the truth and everything SC said is potentially inaccurate. And just to be fair and balanced, we don't know if RC's statements are accurate, nor do we know all of what she has said in interviews.

I have seen that before......do you have a link where LE got on tv in front of the media and said his statements are inconsistent? I have seen that posted and I have seen some of the talking head say that but I must have missed where LE themselves have said this in one of their PCs. Did they say it on one of NG or JVM show because I dont watch either of those shows and would have missed it.

CV said just last week I believe when asked about the Celis obtaining a lawyer that he was not aware of any attorney and he also said he speaks with both of parents on a daily basis.

IMO

We do not know what time RC woke-up. We heard her say she went to work at 7:00 AM.

Yet we still don't know if that means her shift started at 7am or she left the house at 7am...it is "top secret" apparently.

I'm sure he does, but just because "someone" labeled things FR, Den, LR, etc. on a floor plan, doesn't mean the family necessarily calls those rooms that. They didn't draw the floor plan we are going by.

LOL, we just went through hours of attempting to see where that video of Isa dancing was, and you say that?? OMG, sorry it was just funny. MOO

I see no reason why the neighbour would lie about what she heard that morning. Even if we discount the male voices as unrelated to this case, the Celis dogs barking like crazy at that time convinces me that something wasn't right. The only thing that gives me pause to her credibility is she didn't even bother looking out the window or checking to see what the heck was going on. She said she was really tired and went back to sleep.

The big question is was RC home at 6:30 when her dogs were going crazy or was she already gone?

LOL, we just went through hours of attempting to see where that video of Isa dancing was, and you say that?? OMG, sorry it was just funny. MOO

lol. I know but we were going by the floor plan. lol

AFAIK. tje neighbor couldn't look out the window. She would have to get and dressed (if she wasn't) to go outside. She is a young girl and obviously not the nosey-type or she would have found a way to see what the commotion was.

She indicated the Celis dogs bark alot. Poor things..left outside, no wonder. She did say the barking that morning was more the frantic type (in retrospection)

So, this would be an outside breaker box?

Yes. It's nearly identical to mine. The panel to the right in the photo lifts up. The other side is for the electrical meter and the main feed I presume. That side (left) is not homeowner openable <--- I make up my own language for expediency. Ha! I can post a pic of my meter tomorrow. It's too late today to get a detailed shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member