AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so darn frightening to even think about how someone can enter a home and those inside dont even have a clue they are there.

I am so glad we have a security alarm and my hubby makes sure it is armed every night before he goes to bed.

IMO

We have a security system in all our homes. Some are wireless because I couldn't run wires in these old adobes. They also "beep 3 times" if any window/door is opened, even if the full alarm isn't on.

From the facts we have, there were two male voices heard. That gives two perps at the window, not one, for those who believe a stranger/family/pedo took her.

I hope they do too. Another thing I thought was curious was she said she didn't talk to them, and a poster posted that she said she didn't know them. So how did she know that was Isa's bedroom? jmo

That's a very good question, how did she know that was Isa's bedroom? and, not saying she has involvement, but I once dated somebody for 3 years and after breaking up learned he had an ex-wife --- WTH!!! It's very possible she dated somebody with a shady past, in which she had no clue, who spent a lot of time in her house and watched Isa.... I hope the police questioned her, that's all I am saying....

Those two small windows are weird to me. I don't even know what good they are. There are no windows beyond Isa's? That's strange. Doesn't the floor plan show a bathroom and another bedroom? tia

I saw the home listed as 4 bedrm; 3 bath.

In the newer homes, I see those two small windows alot. My DD has two high up in the master Bdrm. They are done for light and privacy. She also has a patio door in the room. Those tiny square windows are typical out here in newer homes. They are trying to maximise light with some privacy. It is done out here where the homes are very close together.

It looks like this den/bedroom had two small windows; one large window; and a door leading to the porch...nice lighted room.

We have a security system in all our homes. Some are wireless because I couldn't run wires in these old adobes. They also "beep 3 times" if any window/door is opened, even if the full alarm isn't on.

I have one in my condo here in the city. I am about to move to the country and I told my builder first thing I want is an alarm system. I will be in the woods. jmo

Those two small windows are weird to me. I don't even know what good they are. There are no windows beyond Isa's? That's strange. Doesn't the floor plan show a bathroom and another bedroom? tia

The other bedroom (boys?) has the small windows on that side, but their bedroom also is to the front and has a big window there. Bathroom (between the bedrooms) has the small ones up high for just light, I assume.

The Den has the small windows (on the side) but has door/window to the patio on the other side.

If I were the neighbor I would want my yard fenced so someone couldn't be right outside my bedroom window trying to access the neighbor's yard or walking through to the alley.

:eek:

MOO

Me too! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am trying to find out : When RC came to the house from work that morning,and it was reported that she said,very loudly " She's not gonna leave -- she's my daughter " , who was she speaking to ? If anyone knows, TIA

I am trying to find out : When RC came to the house from work that morning,and it was reported that she said,very loudly " She's not gonna leave -- she's my daughter " , who was she speaking to ? If anyone knows, TIA

JMO, I think she was talking to the arriving TPD. They seemed to have met up in the garage and arrived about the same time.

That is the kind we have. It is wireless. Yes we also have sensors on all of our windows as well as our exit/entrance doors. And if any glass is broken it also has a sensor for that.

But you cant even tell it unless you see the keypad in the hallway.

They even warn us if the weather is getting bad in our area.

It is worth every dime we have to pay monthly.

I don't think we know that, but this is the call - Transcript

A2 – (in background) She's my daughter she's not gonna leave
http://tinyurl.com/8x69wwv

I dont know what it would be if the windows were clean and the window sill dusted and Becky does seem to be very vigilant when it comes to the health of her children.

This person could have used gloves.

Did they ever find fingerprints on the window or screen where Elizabeth's abductor came in? They must not have found any evidence of Mitchell because they had no clue who the perp was until her little sister described the man months later.

IMO
I was thinking a fiber from clothing, hair, dirt from shoes, etc. - not anything that would indicate bad housekeeping, but rather something left when someone enters a house through a window and possibly exits carrying a 6 y/o child.

:)

MOO

What? I never heard about that. :what:

What is the window we are seeing in the video?

The window at the end of the Breakfast Nook. The working kitchen area sits between the Dining room and the breakfast nook.

No walls (open design) from the kitchen to the family room.

It is so darn frightening to even think about how someone can enter a home and those inside dont even have a clue they are there.

I am so glad we have a security alarm and my hubby makes sure it is armed every night before he goes to bed.

ETA: And I know it works because I set the da*n alarm off last week and had the alarm company calling me immediately and the local Sheriff's department too even though I ran and hit 'cancel'. Now that was embarassing because we have had it for two years and this is the first time I forgot to disengage it when I got up. LOL!

IMO

I live in a small farm town in Indiana and I have a neighbor who moved here from Texas about a year ago. She says she "packs" which I am assuming means she carries a gun - my security system is yelling out the window for my neighbor, who is "packing," to come over and save me, LOL.... Funny, my hubby used to yell at me all the time because I didn't lock up the house or car because I felt safe in my little town. But, since having my little one and being a member on WS's, I check all the doors and windows all the time!!!

That's a very good question, how did she know that was Isa's bedroom? and, not saying she has involvement, but I once dated somebody for 3 years and after breaking up learned he had an ex-wife --- WTH!!! It's very possible she dated somebody with a shady past, in which she had no clue, who spent a lot of time in her house and watched Isa.... I hope the police questioned her, that's all I am saying....

Im not sure but I think she knew it was Isa's window because the screen was off and she could see fingerprint dusting on the outside, iirc.

It must have looked like a little girl's room because she said it was typical for a little girl.

In fact, RC has said "my daughter" one more than one occasion, including the other night at the vigil, FWIW.

I guess, yes, I would first go to the inside breaker box, then I might go outside just to check and see if anything is amiss. I suppose with my thinking, I'm attempting to figure out how anyone found the screen pushed or taken out of Isa's window, and trying to put that together with the electric box.

All the homes I've been in in Tucson (excluding condos) have the breaker box outside. Just as in the picture upthread someplace. They are quite large and the door opens upwards.

For people who believe a stranger took Isa from the home, does that mean you discount the sound of male voices @6:30am as being pertinent to the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman