AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a small farm town in Indiana and I have a neighbor who moved here from Texas about a year ago. She says she "packs" which I am assuming means she carries a gun - my security system is yelling out the window for my neighbor, who is "packing," to come over and save me, LOL.... Funny, my hubby used to yell at me all the time because I didn't lock up the house or car because I felt safe in my little town. But, since having my little one and being a member on WS's, I check all the doors and windows all the time!!!

LOL! We 'pack' too and if they invade our home they will find that out real fast!:floorlaugh: But at least we will be forewarned they are trying to get in and not be caught off guard.

My hubby works during the day and I keep my outside security doors locked. I dont have rout iron on the doors or windows though and do live in a very safe rural area. I think those things are death traps in case there was a fire.

Just today he was away playing golf this morning and two strange men came to our door and our two dogs were barking and snarling like crazy. I yelled through the door that I couldnt open the door because the dogs would bite. They believed it totally and couldnt leave fast enough but I dont depend on them for protection though.

IMO

IIRC, SC said that he was in the livingroom watching the (?)Diamondbacks and fell asleep on the couch.

Don't know if he differentiates between the den, the familyroom, and the livingroom as far as semantics go.

IIRC, SC said that he was in the livingroom watching the (?)Diamondbacks and fell asleep on the couch.

Don't know if he differentiates between the den, the familyroom, and the livingroom as far as semantics go.

does anyone know when that game ended? SC said he was watching it at midnight--it seems pretty late for a home game...

If he was on the couch on the vido we just saw, I don't know how he missed an intruder.

He said he shared a wall with Isa....well, I suppose I could accept that but it's a darn big stretch. If he was in the den he may have shared a wall....but the couch in the family room is in the middle of the room, not against any wall. He is sleeping in the middle between three entrances/exit into the home. In most homes there is a main TV in the family room. Gawd, that bugs me that he said he shared a wall with Isa.

One would have to be passes out on something to miss an intruder if you are sleeping on the couch in the family room....sheesh!

For people who believe a stranger took Isa from the home, does that mean you discount the sound of male voices @6:30am as being pertinent to the case?

I cant speak for anyone else Whisperer but I do discount it.

I dont think the men talking above the barking dogs when it was already daybreak had anything to do with Isa's disappearance.

The neighbor said the men werent talking loudly but yet she was almost sure they were speaking English........that makes me pause because I know how hard it is to hear someone when my dogs are barking up a storm close to me.

I just dont think anyone would be taking a child out of a home at daybreak when dogs were barking loudly right at them to drawn attention to them.

There was nothing preventing the neighbor from getting up and seeing everything that was going on.

IMO

Those two small windows are weird to me. I don't even know what good they are. There are no windows beyond Isa's? That's strange. Doesn't the floor plan show a bathroom and another bedroom? tia

I thought it was odd too, but then I realized that the other bedroom faced the front of the house and the rear one (the den) faced the rear yard, so I imagine that both have regular sized windows, just not on the side of the house. Isa's room is the only one that only has one outside wall, the side wall where her window is.

The living room doesn't share a wall with Isa's room. I wonder if he has any idea where the heck he slept.

I live in a small farm town in Indiana and I have a neighbor who moved here from Texas about a year ago. She says she "packs" which I am assuming means she carries a gun - my security system is yelling out the window for my neighbor, who is "packing," to come over and save me, LOL.... Funny, my hubby used to yell at me all the time because I didn't lock up the house or car because I felt safe in my little town. But, since having my little one and being a member on WS's, I check all the doors and windows all the time!!!

i think all homeowners should be trained and armed....and the kids should be trained too! i grew up in an armed family and we were taught very young.....

im a woman...and i live in a CCW state and am damn happy about that! there are 2 things i think all women should be trained in: firearms and self defense. w/out the 2 you are a walking target! bit of attitude helps too :giggle:

i feel more secure being literally armed than a security system....
but having both along w/ a good guard dog is a must IMO.....

does anyone know when that game ended? SC said he was watching it at midnight--it seems pretty late for a home game...

IIRC he said they arrived home around 10:30 then everyone took their showers and Becky braided Isa's hair that night because she had a ballgame the next morning.

It was the last game and I have been to late games many times and usually get home around 10:15 10:30.

IMO

Is it correct Mom got up at 6:30 & left at 7:00? TIA

How many interviews has SC had with LE by now? Certainly more than one. Perhaps between 3 and 5 by now? What we know are a few statements from the 911 call and just a few other things SC said. Very little when the entire month and the entire case is considered.

SC said a few things that may not be accurate. There has been a comment made (coming from LE I think) that SC's statements are inconsistent. LE would have at least 2 statements to make such a comparison and probably at least 3.

If there are inconsistencies then we do not know the truth and everything SC said is potentially inaccurate. And just to be fair and balanced, we don't know if RC's statements are accurate, nor do we know all of what she has said in interviews.

If he was on the couch on the vido we just saw, I don't know how he missed an intruder.

He said he shared a wall with Isa....well, I suppose I could accept that but it's a darn big stretch. If he was in the den he may have shared a wall....but the couch in the family room is in the middle of the room, not against any wall. He is sleeping in the middle between three entrances/exit into the home. In most homes there is a main TV in the family room. Gawd, that bugs me that he said he shared a wall with Isa.

One would have to be passes out on something to miss an intruder if you are sleeping on the couch in the family room....sheesh!

Do we know when that video was done? Could furniture have been moved since that time? I.E. the couch moved to the wall? IDK, there are so many questions and few answers in this case.

It is so darn frightening to even think about how someone can enter a home and those inside dont even have a clue they are there.

I am so glad we have a security alarm and my hubby makes sure it is armed every night before he goes to bed.

ETA: And I know it works because I set the da*n alarm off last week and had the alarm company calling me immediately and the local Sheriff's department too even though I ran and hit 'cancel'. Now that was embarassing because we have had it for two years and this is the first time I forgot to disengage it when I got up. LOL!

IMO

Bet you won't forget again :what: I did that and I NEVER forgot again!

I have one in my condo here in the city. I am about to move to the country and I told my builder first thing I want is an alarm system. I will be in the woods. jmo

You would be completely amazed at where I live... I live in the middle of nowhere, can't see any of my neighbors, can't see the road... Just me living here, oh, i have three 10 pound dogs... They're heavy sleepers too. Lol....

I grew up in NYC. the Bronx, actually. After that it is very hard to imagine being fearful here. The only thing that spooks me is the sound of fox fights, screech owls and I did find out that Bambi isn't as sweet as she is portrayed in the movies. Lol.

In fact, RC has said "my daughter" one more than one occasion, including the other night at the vigil, FWIW.

Probably does not mean anything. But I have wondered if SC is Isabel's bio dad. If he is not it could explain many things, and open up some different scenarios...JMOt

I cant speak for anyone else Whisperer but I do discount it.

I dont think the men talking above the barking dogs when it was already daybreak had anything to do with Isa's disappearance.

The neighbor said the men werent talking loudly but yet she was almost sure they were speaking English........that makes me pause because I know how hard it is to hear someone when my dogs are barking up a storm close to me.

I just dont think anyone would be taking a child out of a home at daybreak when dogs were barking loudly right at them to drawn attention to them.

There was nothing preventing the neighbor from getting up and seeing everything that was going on.

IMO

So you are concluding the neighbor is lying? And this is because of the dogs barking? I didn't see that one coming. Her dog/s heard men outside her window and started barking...it woke her up. Then she heard the Celis dogs barking...and ignored them, regrettably.

IOW, her dogs heard the men prior to Celis dogs alerting. I see no reason to believe the witness would lie...unless it has to be determined she lied in order to fit a theory.

No we don't know details of the investigation, exactly what times things were done, exactly who said what and when and why and all the other many questions that have arisen since this case began.

The only way to find out all these details and more is to get the information directly from a Celis case investigator. Otherwise the option is to guess, with no one knowing if it's right or not.

So who's going to invite one of the Celis case investigators to come talk to us and spill the beans???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3