AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't know details of the investigation, exactly what times things were done, exactly who said what and when and why and all the other many questions that have arisen since this case began.

The only way to find out all these details and more is to get the information directly from a Celis case investigator. Otherwise the option is to guess, with no one knowing if it's right or not.

So who's going to invite one of the Celis case investigators to come talk to us and spill the beans???

There's a few beans already spilled, lol. A bunch of stuff has been leaked, maybe some of it intentionally. It's there if people want to find it, KWIM???

Skin particles, dandruff, something...JMO
The old saying re forensics: you always take something away and always leave something behind...JMO

I asked before and didnt see it answered but did LE find one piece of evidence pointing to Mitchell when he took the screen off and entered the Smart's home? Did Couey leave evidence of himself behind in the Lunsford home when he came in a got Jessica?

imo

I just want it clarified, if it can be, that LE hasn't come out and said that SC has been inconsistent in his answers. It was an LE "source" through a tv network that said so.

If I'm remembering incorrectly, please let me know! Thanks!

Also, the dogs could have been barking at the men passing by (if that is what the voices were) or at each other. My dogs love to bark along with neighbor dogs. The whole neighborhood gets going! lol

Yet we still don't know if that means her shift started at 7am or she left the house at 7am...it is "top secret" apparently.

Ever notice how no one wants to give the time they leave or when they arrive at work. This is getting old. A reporter needs to ask her WHEN she left the house.

Well whatever answer we get it will seem to clash with that dang-on-neighbor and those barking dogs.

I'm sure he does, but just because "someone" labeled things FR, Den, LR, etc. on a floor plan, doesn't mean the family necessarily calls those rooms that. They didn't draw the floor plan we are going by.

The rooms are labeled from the floorplan that LE was using. That's all I had to go by. :waitasec:

Other than where is Isabel...what I want to know most is WHY CAN'T SERGIO SEE HIS KIDS?

There's a few beans already spilled, lol. A bunch of stuff has been leaked, maybe some of it intentionally. It's there if people want to find it, KWIM???

Lark2 where is it ???

I see no reason why the neighbour would lie about what she heard that morning. Even if we discount the male voices as unrelated to this case, the Celis dogs barking like crazy at that time convinces me that something wasn't right. The only thing that gives me pause to her credibility is she didn't even bother looking out the window or checking to see what the heck was going on. She said she was really tired and went back to sleep.

The big question is was RC home at 6:30 when her dogs were going crazy or was she already gone?

I agree. I don't think anyone thinks she is lying, but it is strange to me that she said no one walks there but her, and then like you said she didn't bother to look out her window. It would scare me if I heard voices outside my bedroom window that early in the morning. jmo

Yes. It's nearly identical to mine. The panel to the right in the photo lifts up. The other side is for the electrical meter and the main feed I presume. That side (left) is not homeowner openable <--- I make up my own language for expediency. Ha! I can post a pic of my meter tomorrow. It's too late today to get a detailed shot.

Do homeowners in your area read their own meters and fill it out the readings each month on their bill? IF not, then a meter reader has to have access to that yard to read the meter which can indicate the front courtyard gate in not locked.

does anyone know when that game ended? SC said he was watching it at midnight--it seems pretty late for a home game...

I read somewhere that the DBacks game ended before the Celis family arrived home (IIRC 9:30), but he could have DVR'd it.

Skin particles, dandruff, something...JMO
The old saying re forensics: you always take something away and always leave something behind...JMO

ABSOLUTELY. and remember that LE said (paraphrasing - sorry, dont have exact quote) that whomever did this did a good job at covering any trace of themselves.....

so that means this had to be well thought out and planned by someone who knew what they were doing and took their time to get out clean....

OR someone had all the time in the world and probably already had a crap load of personal evidence laying around because.................they lived there?

oh and...............JMO lol

I asked before and didnt see it answered but did LE find one piece of evidence pointing to Mitchell when he took the screen off and entered the Smart's home? Did Couey leave evidence of himself behind in the Lunsford home when he came in a got Jessica?

imo

The statement I posted about forensics also apply to the body and clothing, so we may not know unless Isabel is one day found...JMO

AFAIK. tje neighbor couldn't look out the window. She would have to get and dressed (if she wasn't) to go outside. She is a young girl and obviously not the nosey-type or she would have found a way to see what the commotion was.

She indicated the Celis dogs bark alot. Poor things..left outside, no wonder. She did say the barking that morning was more the frantic type (in retrospection)

IIRC, she said her window faces Isa's bedroom window (??) Wouldn't human instinct take over if it was unusual barking? Yes, she's young but even her own dog started barking. The first thing I'd do is check my own house to ensure nobody was breaking into mine and then look out the window.

I guess it doesn't matter now, unfortunately. She claims to have gone back to sleep but I wonder. Maybe she's afraid to say too much. As long as she told LE everything, I'm good.

Regarding the neighbor hearing voices but not looking and going back to sleep, I have been tired enough that I was woken up by an unusual sound or voices before and if it is a fleeting moment and the noises/voices stop as suddenly as they began I have gone right back to sleep without ivestigating the source. The next day someone in my family may mention the occurence and I will vaguelly remember the time and occurence, I think it just depends on how deeply you are sleeping and if the noise is continual enough to wake you completely up... JMO...

I just want it clarified, if it can be, that LE hasn't come out and said that SC has been inconsistent in his answers. It was an LE "source" through a tv network that said so.

If I'm remembering incorrectly, please let me know! Thanks!

Also, the dogs could have been barking at the men passing by (if that is what the voices were) or at each other. My dogs love to bark along with neighbor dogs. The whole neighborhood gets going! lol

I'll take that LE source, lol. They're not going to come out on the record with some of this stuff, but everyone working on this case is human. They talk to their families, friends, media buddies. Stuff finds a way to the surface. We owe tons of news stories to sources.

I agree. I don't think anyone thinks she is lying, but it is strange to me that she said no one walks there but her, and then like you said she didn't bother to look out her window. It would scare me if I heard voices outside my bedroom window that early in the morning. jmo

Even stranger that she says no one walks there but her, when she also said she thought it might just be people walking by.

I see no reason why the neighbour would lie about what she heard that morning. Even if we discount the male voices as unrelated to this case, the Celis dogs barking like crazy at that time convinces me that something wasn't right. The only thing that gives me pause to her credibility is she didn't even bother looking out the window or checking to see what the heck was going on. She said she was really tired and went back to sleep.

The big question is was RC home at 6:30 when her dogs were going crazy or was she already gone?

That is why I think she embellished her story. If it was all that dramatic she would have checked it out instead of rolling back over and going back to sleep.

It also makes me think the dogs werent barking as loudly as she tried to say they were because if they were that panicked she wouldnt have been able to be almost sure the men were speaking English and she said they werent talking loud. Hmmm that does not comport with what she said about the dogs barking at the very same time, imo

I dont doubt she heard something but I do think she made it much more dramatic than it really was.

IMO

Like what, other than:

- the voluntary CPS agreement
- a window screen out
- a ladder laying somewhere outside
- a camera on the roof pointed skyward (no confirmation if this is a working camera)
- LE not clearing the parents
- LE doing searches in a gully/wash area
- a dog hit of some kind in the house (no specifics)
- case ruled as an "abduction" but that does not exclude the parents
- some portions of a couple 911 calls released

Those haven't been leaks.

If there are other facts released by LE I've not seen them.

I lied. I have two images on mine. One with the door down and the other with the door up showing the breakers. Mine is longer and narrower than the Celis' but the same common design.
IMG_6147.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_6148-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads