AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCs brother is not JM. Which information is accurate? Was it RC's brother, or JM that stayed with the family?

I think it was JM. This guy also says that "the boys (Celis boys) alluded to the fact that he was their uncle or cousin."

Just watched tonight's NG show and she and every expert she had on there addressed the "cartel kidnapping for debt" scenario and claimed that just doesn't happen and it is not a part of this case. They all agreed it's pure fantasy.

The folks on her show also said "kidnapping for ransom" doesn't make sense in this case either because the family is not wealthy. Basically they poo-poo'd all the cartel, revenge theories and said those things happen in the movies and get floated on the Internet but are silly. ;)

I think it was JM. This guy also says that "the boys (Celis boys) alluded to the fact that he was their uncle or cousin."

Yep, neighbor says Becky's brother was staying with them about a year ago for 6 to 8 months. The boys said he was their Uncle or cousin, I'm assuming it's JM and the neighbor thought he was a brother, unless that's what he was told.

You know, I don't really see much information on that neighbor, very little listed here.

Are you talking about the one on JVM? He's the one who unlocked the door to the next door to his neighbor's house, lives around SC's grandparents.

Here is the video of Jane's show where she speaks to the "male" neighbor. I am way too tired to listen to it again, in order to determine what the "male" neighbor stated on the show.

Isabel Celis: 5/25/12 - YouTube

~11:40 in video
What David Pike stated on Jane's show is: we knew that, I believe Becky's brother was staying with the family for a while, a year or so ago, and the boys had "alluded" that it was their uncle or a cousin and he was staying with them but, I think it was like maybe 6 or 8 months, but I'm not sure how long he stayed with them, but yeah, he was living there.

I really don't think either Sergio or Rebecca were connected with the disappearance of Isa, nor the brothers either. I have 2 adult daughters with bipolar disorder and one also has ADHD and can't afford to buy her needed medicine. Both work and raise families and never have tried to harm another person, although both made half-hearted suicide attempts in their teens. My one adult son has ADD and depression and he also has never tried to hurt anyone. None of these problems are a psychosis. People with bipolar and ADHD or ADD can often function quite well, and even be pretty normal with medication. They aren't necessarily violent in any way. Only Isa is 6 and her older brother is 14, I don't think they should sleep in the same room as it was reported that they often did. Teen boys start getting sexual urges at that age and it's not a good idea to give them close, overnight access to a vulnerable little girl. Its just a safety precaution.

I can confirm this through the MSM archives I have found, except that Isa has to be his first cousin once removed (RC's cousin). RC's father is JM's mother's brother according to what I found.

Thank you for offering to confirm the information, hopefully, we don't have to go any further based on what has already been stated.

I did not offer to post anything. I have been clear on this. I am fairly sure it would violate TOS to bring names of innocent people to prove relationships of this family. I have not posted it in 20 threads, and personally I still see little reason now to name extended familly to confirm how everyone is related.

Your original post says that "I can confirm..." I thought you were offering to confirm the info about JM, by posting the MSM archives that you refer to.

I would find that confirmation helpful.

Sergio discovers screen/window off in this report!

Son noticed it first in other report?

Yes, someone here said that he thought that LE was referring to Sergio Jr. I disagree. I think he got his stories mixed up.

Sounds like she was a kook.

It reminds me of the Judge who got a letter from a wacko stating he knew who had killed Laci Peterson. Iirc he said his dog told him.

imo

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have always thought that dogs were smarter than humans!

Your original post says that "I can confirm..." I thought you were offering to confirm the info about JM, by posting the MSM archives that you refer to.

I would find that confirmation helpful.

We would be breaking the rules of WS by digging deeper into JM's family in order to satisfy what has already been stated by me, since I received this information directly from the family of JM's relatives.

I went far enough in order to help members understand how JM fits into the family and on what side of the family he is related to, and how his mother remarried into the M family, and JM's last name becoming an M once his mother remarried.

We really need to put an end to this, because we have gone as far as we are allowed to go, and I had to get permission from Kimster to even go this far to explain a very brief family background regarding JM.

I know these are going to land in an odd place, with all of the information coming from the document dump. I apologize!

The first image is of the camera on the Celis home (which is still pointing upwards)-the camera is circled in red.

The second image (labeled "A") is the northeast corner of the Office Max, in which you can see two cameras. The camera towards the front of the building is pointing at the parking lot, in the direction of the Celis home.

The third image (labeled "B") is taken directly under the camera in image A, facing the direction that the camera is pointing. You can see the front of the Celis home (labeled C.H.)

The last image is the right side of the wooden gate. You can see the hinges which enable that side of the gate to open out, towards the street. You can also see the build-up of rock at the bottom of the gate, which looks as if it hasn't been opened recently.

There are no cameras on top of the Party City/5 Guys Burgers & Fries building.

Attachments

• Camera, electric box, guy wire.jpg
    Camera, electric box, guy wire.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Office Max northeast camera.jpg
    Office Max northeast camera.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Perspective from O.M. camera.jpg
    Perspective from O.M. camera.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Wooden gate right side.JPG
    Wooden gate right side.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 66
I r4ead the first three PDFs and several posts about all the PDFs. It seems that perhaps the most important info has been redacted. So far, I have seen nothing indicating an investigation of JM. Has there been?

What theories do you all have as a result of the info released?

I will say this, TPD have done an incredible job from what I have seen thus far!

I know these are going to land in an odd place, with all of the information coming from the document dump. I apologize!

The first image is of the camera on the Celis home (which is still pointing upwards)-the camera is circled in red.

The second image (labeled "A") is the northeast corner of the Office Max, in which you can see two cameras. The camera towards the front of the building is pointing at the parking lot, in the direction of the Celis home.

The third image (labeled "B") is taken directly under the camera in image A, facing the direction that the camera is pointing. You can see the front of the Celis home (labeled C.H.)

The last image is the right side of the wooden gate. You can see the hinges which enable that side of the gate to open out, towards the street. You can also see the build-up of rock at the bottom of the gate, which looks as if it hasn't been opened recently.

There are no cameras on top of the Party City/5 Guys Burgers & Fries building.

Great pics and info. Would you kindly copy this and post it in this thread: AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a place to post stuff for safe-keeping and reference.

TIA

Depending upon what happens next, i.e if no arrest comes along soon...it appears as though LE spent a great deal of their time chasing down "tips" for a month...good grief. I know they have to do it, but what a waste of time LE must endure to try to get to the facts in these cases. Between having to take down theories from the public and checking out plain old crazies who call in with tall tales...what a job. This is partly why I never understand why LE finds it so necessary to trumpet the number of tips in a case...most are probably completely worthless. Anyway JMO...either an arrest comes soon, or they really are at a standstill, more or less, and hope to gain more "tips" from these docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!