DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is RSR that is discussed in this paragraph? TIA

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-26 at 12.56.16 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-26 at 12.56.16 AM.png
    207 KB · Views: 53
outbursts , autisim, adhd, problems.... idk but which one whould make you ask if they could cause harm... and even still i wouldn't think a moms mind would say yes to it even if it were possible cause nobody whats to think that of their kid. but then again there was that case recently where some 13yo lured his step sister to a tree and hung her ... so anything is possible in my mind of what a kid can do.... you just hope it not.

"Autism" would make some people ask that, depending on what sort of symptoms they had seen before in someone described as "autistic."

attachment.php
Right here in the first paragraph LE say they encountered the Celis family and two other people, Becky's brother and his wife.

Justin M was not there when LE arrived.

Head bang.

Would you kindly also post this in the Media/Document Dump thread.

AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks so much.

Could someone PLEASE tell me how to locate/view these documents?!! I am waiting! THANK YOU!!!!!

Who is RSR that is discussed in this paragraph? TIA

It's Becky's brother Robert R. LE confiscated all their phones and took pics of the texts and contact list. Then they go on to describe the views out the windows of a neighbors house toward Isa's Why were they at a neighbor's house taking pics of Isa's house?

Just watched tonight's NG show and she and every expert she had on there addressed the "cartel kidnapping for debt" scenario and claimed that just doesn't happen and it is not a part of this case. They all agreed it's pure fantasy.

The folks on her show also said "kidnapping for ransom" doesn't make sense in this case either because the family is not wealthy. Basically they poo-poo'd all the cartel, revenge theories and said those things happen in the movies and get floated on the Internet but are silly. ;)

Sorry, but NG's show/experts/brand of "journalism" don't mean a lot to me. But that's just me I suppose.

any kind of psycological misfunction is considered a form of psycosis which does not mean psycotic.

I have to disagree with that statement,john. You can be mentally ill w/o psychosis. Psychosis is psychotic.

IMO NG Show is like that of watching FNC anytime Alan Colmes is on... very out of tune with reality and too many assumptions. Human Traffiking and Cartel kidnapping for trade does happen.. it aint some internet hoax... you wanna hoax watch a zapruter film.

I recall the neighbor next door said her dog and the Celis fam dogs were barking at about 6am, she did not get out of bed but heard male voices. Recently LE reported that BC left for work about 7am without checking on Isabel. So one would guess she had been up at least 1/2 hour before leaving for work so not sure what to make of that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just watched tonight's NG show and she and every expert she had on there addressed the "cartel kidnapping for debt" scenario and claimed that just doesn't happen and it is not a part of this case. They all agreed it's pure fantasy.

The folks on her show also said "kidnapping for ransom" doesn't make sense in this case either because the family is not wealthy. Basically they poo-poo'd all the cartel, revenge theories and said those things happen in the movies and get floated on the Internet but are silly. ;)

NG, guests, producers seemed he** bent on damning the parents tonight IMO.

The doc dump does seem like a like a litmus test today.

I suppose that is because every police report in the doc dump seemed to be following up on a tip based on some type of stand toward a theory...be it parent or stranger involvement...cartel or spaceship abduction?

Whatever the slant -- instigated a tip and played out in a report, and today the media and other audiences viewed those results to either confirm or deny whatever side of the fence they were on?

NFN (NY-ese... Not for nuthin')... this is the craziest thing ever. Amidst the whackaloon tips, tales of promiscuous ex-girlfriends, and "duty reports" of 15 words stating "I stood there and then was relieved by PO Smith", there are some tidbits. Those tidbits are what are fascinating. Not so much in what they contain, but what they *appear* to represent in terms of controlled information release.

I haven't seen it here (but admittedly have not read every post... had a work deadline today), but what do you all make of the fact that one of the doors at Office Max (I believe...) was found to be unlocked by an officer?

FWIW, I was duly impressed with the 'scribe' and the extensive list of US Marshals, FBI, TPD personnel. I've done payroll for mega-major concerts. I know that level of personnel recording is NOT easy in a harried event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!