AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did RC's shift start? How hard is that to find out? I know in most cases, it is a highly kept secret...grrr.

Well what's really strange to me is that her employer says that she got to work early, he never gave a time, but her shift was for 8:00am if I'm remembing correctly, so if she left at 7:30am how long would it take her to drive to work? Cause we are talking a half and hour by all accounts.

To me, it sounded as though he was indicating that she was there early that morning, but NOT early for work, not earlier than usual, just that she arrived early in the morning. If she arrived at 8:00, I would say that's early, even if her shift started at 8:00, simply because it's early in the morning. I think his statement means zero. JMO

Using google earth 351 s Essex, the alley I believe they are talking about starts behind that house

So no one can help me out with a mapping of where the dog hits were? I know that I read they were south of the Celis home, across the alley toward the front of the home behind theirs, the down the other alley roadway south, toward Cooper to the right. The only problem I'm having with that, is that Cooper isn't right there, there is a huge parking lot there, then if you continue on there, then it turns into Cooper.

PROF, where are ya????? I need a map.
Here you go, mama. In the image, C.H. is the Celis home. A.S. is Alecia Sturdevant (sp) and the area where the dog(s) hit is labeled. I am not clear if the dog(s) hit closer or on the property or just on the "Cooper Street" side of the alley. The home that is directly behind the Celis home, is a twin of their home, layout wise, fyi.

Attachments

• Dog hit map.JPG
    Dog hit map.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 44
Didn't SC say she left @ 6:47? As I understood it, we have variances of an hour.

If SC was awake @ 5:00am and went to the master Bdrm with Becky, that narrows the time line. We need to know what time the boys fell asleep and I'm sure it was late if they were playing video games in their room.

If the perp entered the house with kids awake, tv on in living room and the father on the sofa,dogs in the yard, we have a very unusual perp. He is insane, to say the least.

Do reports mention how long the boys played video games?

It would take about 15 minutes for RC to get to work, about 6 miles. Was it verifed her shift was at 8am or was it 7am?

FWIW - One of our local members happened to go to TMC with her child, I believe the day after Isa went missing, and the member was talking to one of the nurses, who indicated that RC shift started at 8:00 AM .

It's the best we have at the moment.

Wasn't the wash behind that park searched quite a few times? Would the camera angles that we know about capture vehicles driving that route? Maybe one of the family vehicles.

It certainly could be a family vehicle, but I'm on the 'creepy stalker' idea since so many other posters have the 'family involvement' covered.

May 16
"Police and deputies spent several hours Tuesday searching the desert north of Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for anything of "evidentiary value" related to the Isabel Celis case.

The search team scoured the area on the northern side of Golf Links Road near South Swan Road, said Sgt. Maria Hawke, a Tucson police spokeswoman.

The team comprised some 25 Tucson police officers and Pima County sheriff's deputies from the Rapid Response Team, and two K-9s.

The area is about three miles from the Celis family's home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street, where 6-year-old Isabel was reported missing on April 21.

The area searched is also less than a mile from Freedom Park, 5000 E. 29th St., where Isabel was with her family the night before she disappeared."

Click on video "Police confirm missing Tucson girl was abducted"

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_02d26325-2055-5801-8649-4f15b2313ff7.html

mamamia, from your photo on this post, I think the Cooper St. house is the one just below the Celis' home. See where the yellow line ends and you can look up and see the Celis' house? I think the dog hit there. It's right where the video of the 5 walkers was. The video of the guy lurking in the shadows.

It doesn't look like Prof is on line right now, but when she returns I bet she'll clarify.

ETA here's the video and part of the caption: "They may have been walking in the direction of or directly to East Cooper Street"

Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube

OT, sort of, but I looked at that big box in the parking lot. It's a giant, brown, locked box that says "recyclables". Also, regarding the "lurker behind the wall", that area is pretty large. He could have been a person just walking along the parking lot on the other side of the wall, not necessarily anything nefarious, imo.

I recall that when some of those who were fingered for having a "cartel theory" but never actually had a "cartel theory" as such, were simply trying to point out that this family had some interesting connections in both their immediate and extended family as well as with some of their friends and friends of those family members and it now looks to me, after reading much of what was released, that they may have been on to something.

I think this disappearance may very well be the result of some of these connections and the various nefarious activities therein and that Sergio and Becky did not knowingly or willingly harm their daughter. I also believe she may be alive if this is all true.

Here's one direction I can see the perp(s) taking Isa.

From 5602 E. 12th from the back or possibly the alley, aka S. Jefferson & the dog hit, headed south behind St. Joes going towards Wilshire Heights Park due to the dispatch call for suspicious activity at 3:40am? I am stuck at 14th Street at that point. You could maintain a low profile going that way. Here's a white pages map that might help to follow some.

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search?street=5600 e. 14th street&where=Tucson, AZ

Here's Isa's white pages search link.

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search?street=5601 e. cooper street&where=Tucson, AZ

Thanks Patty G for that info on shift time. I will now say her shift started @ 0800 and that is pretty much confirmed. So we have varying times of when RC left for work. I heard her say 0700 on the 911. That would be awfully early...another coincidence, oh my. I think Sergio may have been correct on the 911 call when he said his wife had just left for work.

Less than that, look how fast she got home...

Great point. SC says he called her at work at 8:05. She got home before police arrived at 8:20.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Here's one direction I can see the perp(s) taking Isa.

From 5602 E. 12th from the back or possibly the alley, aka S. Jefferson & the dog hit, headed south behind St. Joes going towards Wilshire Heights Park due to the dispatch call for suspicious activity at 3:40am? I am stuck at 14th Street at that point. You could maintain a low profile going that way. Here's a white page map that might help to follow some.

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search?street=5600 e. 14th street&where=Tucson, AZ

Here's Isa's white page search link.

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search?street=5601 e. cooper street&where=Tucson, AZ

So helpful Dr! I'd forgotten about the suspicious activity map. And it's even possible she was put in a car at some point and the dogs continue to track the scent. (aren't dogs great)

Wow your maps give the neighbors name. The back alley neighbor's name is different than the name in the docs.

http://i47.tinypic.com/j5ikh5.jpg

Here's the timeline of calls to RC and LE arrival. Love this PDF link, btw.

RC left for work 6:47 (said she didn't check on Isa)
SC woke up at. 7:13
SC got up at....7:54 (said he got up to check on Isa)
SC called RC.....8:05
Dispatched at 8:14
unit onscene 8:20

Reposting my times here. So if her shift was at 8am, she left at 6:47 for a 15 minute drive to work. That would make her almost an hour early for work. SC got up right before her shift started and called her 5 minutes after she started work.

Starting around ~8:37 in the video, Moore mentions exactly what is in the transcript "father and brother".

Isabel Mercedes Celis: 4/27/12 - YouTube

Actually Moore is not really sure who the people are and police didn't want Moore to speculate. So we really do not know who the two people are that were walking up and down the street.

Sure. But he NEVER said, "the father and HIS brother". He says "THE father and brother". I understand it to imply "the father (of the missing child) and brother (of the missing child)."

IMO, I would think that RC would at least arrive at work 30 minutes before her shift starts.

Although, we do have the VP of TMC stating that RC was at work "very early" that morning.

Reference video for VP/TMC statement.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-tucson-girl-fbi-steps-involvement-isabel-celis-16208983

And that sounds like she likely left home at 6:47am, got to work within half an hour, and was extremely early. The question would be "why?" Not that I believe she had anything to do with Isabel's disappearance but Sergio's "timeline" for the night is a bit more suspect, i.e. falling asleep on the sofa, relocating to the bedroom, waking at 7:13am but not getting out of bed until 7:54am, for a ball game that starts at 9:00am with three children to get ready.

:waitasec:

MOO

Depending on the type of floor covering. In our house, we have a gray Berber carpet (with multi-colored flecks) in about 75% of the home. I chose it to mask the foot traffic of the Richkids. Unless it was muddy or extremely bloody, a footprint would NOT show up on my carpet.:moo:

I was speaking more about the outside of the home and by the window in particular.

I have that California Berber in my house too (hate it) but your right, it doesn't show foot prints well at all. (Drives me nuts trying to pick up lint that is the darn carpet though!)

So no prints around the outside perimeter makes me wonder if they exit was the garage or front door.

JMHO - but this is huge for me that this is an inside job. Key or family. I hope I am wrong and I pray somehow we win one and Isabel is safe somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955