AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I think you made two very good points to at least consider. If the staining turns out to be her blood (I'm not sure we even know it is blood yet?), then, I agree, it doesn't make much sense that SC did something and THIS is potentially the only big clue left behind?

As far as him being set-up, I frankly had that thought go through my mind too. I think it's possible with the advancement in forensics, criminals are getting smarter. For one, if a suspect is handed to them on a silver platter and there is some evidence against that person, I believe that is then where most of the resources go. Resources are limited so, yes, I believe some of these types of decisions are often made and maybe with the help of the DA. You'd be surprised in some cases how much evidence is not tested or there is no advanced testing. Probably not true in this case though and I am not sure if someone specifically would have set up SC to take the fall (or how or why) just that this case does sometimes have that feel about it to me.

Most murderers make one or more mistakes. and I think that would be especially true if someone had never murdered before. ..MOO Serial killers are more careful,more crafty..MOO

A gray top tube could be used for other things, because of the type of additive in the tube. If I can find a lab slip, I'll post other reasons for it.

That is a good thing to note. Posters need to post all the info not just part of it. Those tests cover many different things.
jmo

I have not kept up on this from the start, but have read articles about it and have read here. The one thing that I thought was odd was that sergio watched a pre-recorded game. I personally do not think he was in the home the whole night. jmo

Elly Mae I dont think so either!

I really think LE wanted it to see if they could spot anyone watching Isa when no one thought they were or paying attention to her and getting her to talk to them.

Ballparks can be like a smorgasboard for predators, imo.

IMO

Agree about the ballpark and predators. I was wonderng why a hypothetical predator wouldn't have grabbed her right there at the ball field ?

JMO

I don't know. I guess it was just something I was throwing out there. To be honest, I would be too lazy to braid my kid's hair twice in one day. Isa wasn't playing that night, so if it were me I would just tell her 'let's just do the ponytail thing and I will braid your hair tonight before bed.'

Just something I thought maybe LE was trying to determine, as well as what she was wearing as far as clothing.
my daughter is 15 n half she does not like change she honestly has worn her hair in one braid for over 12 yrs hair past bottom now but she refuses to ever wear her hair down it is in a single braid 24/7 only down long enough to shower every member in the house braids her hair for her including 19 yr old son hubby n 12 yr old n her hair gets braid once to twice a day so not odd at all hope that helps

Most murderers make one or more mistakes. and I think that would be especially true if someone had never murdered before. ..MOO Serial killers are more careful,more crafty..MOO

Yes, I agree, they usually make a mistake or two. I kind of wonder if leaving blood in t he middle of the floor is the 'mistake' one would make. Then again, could be worse trying to clean it up and better left alone. I think less mistakes are made or more is covered up if the person planned more or was more criminally astute ... like some people start out committing burglaries before they commit rapes, murders, or kidnappings.

Hello fellow sleuthers! I may be way off here, but I think I just found my main POI for Isa's kidnapping. In PDF#6, Report #1204210265 by Officer Karner. MW and his gf? JG are questioned when trying to leave E. Bellevue. They are told to stay inside until LE is done with their investigation, at that point JG, mentions that her son also lives at this apartment and has not been home for 3 days. His name is CG. She said this on 4/23. Isa went missing 4/20. Most sleuthers know that profilers tell you to look for someone who has changed or altered there routine during the time period surrounding the crime? I wonder if Charles has come back home yet?

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563539/pdf-celis-6-sandals-found-in-park-dna-from-family

I googled him and here is a mugshot of him in 2011. Does it strike anyone else as odd that he is 32 and lives with his mother? He also looks a little off in his pic?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/tucson/charles-edward-glorioso/11239412

Diabetics use the little pens...Meds are already in it!

I think there are several options these days for administering insulin, including an implanted pump. However, my daughter and son-in-law are both diabetic and they use syringes 4 times per day - they use a "pen" glucose monitor to check their blood sugar, but not to inject insulin. HTH

I really think LE wanted it to see if they could spot anyone watching Isa when no one thought they were or paying attention to her and getting her to talk to them.

Ballparks can be like a smorgasboard for predators, imo.

IMO

Yes, and unfortunately, it may not be all that difficult to spot the child and then just follow the family home after a game.

Good catch Eclipse!!!!

Wonder... should you change your post to just include initials.

More on CEG

He was booked in Pima County on April 20, 2012. Does not show up as being in jail currently.

I was just looking at the same thing. I googled him but so far haven't found anything more than an arrest last year.
Hello fellow sleuthers! I may be way off here, but I think I just found my main POI for Isa's kidnapping. In PDF#6, Report #1204210265 by Officer Karner. Mark Wright and his gf? Joyce Glorioso are questioned when trying to leave E. Bellevue. They are told to stay inside until LE is done with their investigation, at that point Judy Glorioso, mentions that her son also lives at this apartment and has not been home for 3 days. His name is Charles Glorioso. She said this on 4/23. Isa went missing 4/20. Most sleuthers know that profilers tell you to look for someone who has changed or altered there routine during the time period surrounding the crime? I wonder if Charles has come back home yet?

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563539/pdf-celis-6-sandals-found-in-park-dna-from-family

I googled him and here is a mugshot of him in 2011. Does it strike anyone else as odd that he is 32 and lives with his mother? He also looks a little off in his pic?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/tucson/charles-edward-glorioso/11239412

I have not kept up on this from the start, but have read articles about it and have read here. The one thing that I thought was odd was that sergio watched a pre-recorded game. I personally do not think he was in the home the whole night. jmo

My husband watches prerecorded sports all the times - then he just fast forwards thru the commercials.

I hate to go over this again, please bear with me.

A LONG time ago I suggested the family could have taken 2 cars knowing Sergio had to be there early and stay late. Rebecca had a very early morning, and might (IF THEY HAD TAKEN 2 CARS) have left as soon as the game ended. The logical thought would be that she took all three kids home to bed, or AT LEAST Isabel, since she was so young and ALSO had to be up fairly early. I speculated that IF THERE WERE TWO CARS, and Becky was headed to her car with the kids, but Isabel wanted to stay with her Dad, Becky MIGHT have relented and sent her back to the field. If this was the case, Sergio would think all three kids left with Becky. When Becky and the boys got home, they went to shower and/or play video games. Becky went to bed.

Isabel might never have made it back to Sergio, but since he would have assumed she left with Becky, he would not have even LOOKED for her. When he got home and saw Becky was asleep, he might have decided to turn on the game in the Living Room. If Isa's door was closed and there was no light shining under the door, he could have assumed she too was asleep, and not have worried until the next morning when he went to wake her. In this context, he might actually have said to Becky "get your butt home now". But my assumption is that, while he told the 911 operator this, he did NOT say it (in htose terms) to Becky.

HOWEVER, we have since heard that Becky braided Isabel's hair in the home that night, before sending her to bed. If this is true, everyone got home. And to (hopefully) end speculation, NOBODY has EVER stated FOR SURE that they did not all ride together. That was a "what-if" scenario posed long ago that still comes up occasionally.

Oh thank you for posting this, Lisa. I knew I had read it somewhere and was reading around last night to see if I could find it anywhere and I couldn't. LE was probably just tracing from the park to home, for the 9pm time to 10am, see if anyone was following them and if they could see her in traffic cameras anytime after that with a suspect.

FYI: TPD helicopter has been circling the area at BW and Craycroft for over 30 mins. Co workers who arrived during the search say that some streets off Craycroft are currently blocked by police. Can't find any local news reports on it.

More on CEG

He was booked in Pima County on April 20, 2012. Does not show up as being in jail currently.

NAme edited

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG D 1 21 Apr 2012 MI PT SET FOR 04 24 12 AT 2:30PM. BOND AMOUNT $100.00 JAIL. JUDGE SHETTER. LSTRONG

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG 2 24 Apr 2012 MI AutoSched-CourtDate-1;Time - 4/23/2012 9:30 AM;Duration - 22sec;Status - OK;Delivery - Delivered

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG 3 24 Apr 2012 MI CA & DEF (I.C.) PRESENT. DEF PLEAD GLTY 13-1502, T/S, RELEASE. DOLNY/PSJ

CR12205990A State of Arizona CEG 4 26 Apr 2012 MI ''RC# 18629'' DRod

http://jp.co.pima.az.us/casesearch/CaseSearch.aspx

If you search this cite he has some other stuff... haven't looked at all but some bad check charges? Intimidation maybe? Drugs/alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence