AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this YouTube channel owner was just trying to get attention to their channel. They have nothing else on their channel regarding Isa.

All it takes to get people to a YouTube channel is adding "Isa's" name to the title and tags and people looking for videos will flock to this channel or any channel.

For whatever reason, if the owner of the video had Isa's name in the title and tag, all videos that were uploaded with Isa's name would show up on the right side of the page. Clearly they removed all tags to Isa's name.

There are some really strange people out there looking for attention.

BBM . . .

Excellent point - easy way to draw attention to your videos or someone looking for 15 mins. of fame - peculiar!

I've been away for the holiday weekend so I have a ton to catch up on but I was wondering if someone could tell me who NMC is? And what is this talk about another video?
TIA

You can find out about NMC one page back post #604 I think. Prof combine all the docs that talk about him or possibly him. We are not sure if the man in the white shirt is really him.

As for the other video not sure if it has anything to do with the case. Shelby did a search on google and that video came up. So at one point in time maybe the owner of the video had Isa tagged in it or something.

This is my first post so bear with me... I have read all through these PDF;s as well and it is interesting that this NMCD takes what appears to be his gf's green VW to the park.(PDF 3 page24 shows license plate of VW belonging to his gf,AG) He has a truck that is documented several times in other reports(With license plate number in PDF 4 page4 and again both documented in PDF 5 page2) as his when going out to work and him and his gf going in her VW. It is also note worthy that although the address is blackened out in the report(you can tell it is NMCD's and his gf's residence that is photographed and a footprint photo taken there as well. They bagged up a footprint on a drop cloth for evidence!? They also searched both vehichles belonging to them and one officer took 60 photographs at that location! It's worth the read as two officer's took photos. One had been relieved.PDF 5 page31 location1 is NMCD's address although blacked out it is the same as they did not black out the license plate #'s belonging to him and his gf,AG.Officer N reports of her photos in PDF5 page 58 for Loc 3 has 80 pictures! next page PDF5 page59 location 3 again stating the license plates for NMCD and AG.

So Question for all you who live in Az... Would you need a Maglight flashlight at 1015 am as stated by officer in (PDF3 page17)??? Weird that he would be out looking by himself with a flashlight taking his girlfriends car not his truck after waking up to the news and just booking it to the park! Strange IMO of course!

Answer (from a non AZ'an) is that if you were walking underground storm drain tunnels, you'd want a torch even at noon!

Question from me to anyone with a MyLife profile... what do you make of this? www.mylife.com/npcmcd (or this)
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...7PprWQ&usg=AFQjCNFUwGMAWX8GrwF3AMfeyMdbqSZweQ

This was a bit confusing. MOO

The yellow top tube is used for DNA and paternity testing. The grey top tube is used for glucose determination . What is glucose determination, I wonder ?

JMO

To see if someone is diabetic????

Perhaps that's the "unnamed condition" that one of the sons has when Becky mentioned one of them has "_____" and LE asked if she thought that could cause any actions which might bring harm to his sister (paraphrasing here!)

My daughter has been diabetic since she was 6 and she's never exhibited signs of anything like that (she's now an adult BTW)

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but in reading through the PDF's...I keep seeing a mention of 'a wash' or 'the wash' being searched. Is that a local term? I have never heard it used. What does it refer to? TIA!!

One other thing, I notice at the end of some of the reports, the letters 'NFI' are typed last. What does that mean? Anything significant? TIA!!

A "wash" is a dry river bed. Our climate is very dry, except for the months of mid to late June through September, so the "river" has no water. During our monsoon season (aka rainy season) the "wash" usually floods. The water doesn't stay long in the wash. These storms can be very dangerous and a lot of times people will take chances and drive through barricaded roads and get stuck in the wash. There are certain areas in town where locals know better than to go or they will get stuck. We have a law called the "stupid motorist" law. If you drive into a flooded street and get stuck, you pay for the rescue.

Probably wayyyyyyyy more information than you wanted, but...... :)

Also, NFI means No Further Information.

Any luck? I tried but no luck. I wonder if he could have ties in Ca as it appears his girlfriend had either a california license or license plate?PDF3 page61 the officer writes that AG was going to work and that her license plate is out of california?

There is a man who shares his name and age, currently residing in Tucson. It would appear this gentleman graduated from a high school in OK in 1995 (which is where I "matched" the age). I can not say whether or not this is the same man.

Here's a screen shot...

If you look on the right side of the screen-shot, you can see a list of videos, of which, none of them relate to Isa. Whatever he/she tagged it, it is not showing any videos of Isa. The video is listed under category as "entertainment".

I did a screen-shot of a YouTube channel that uploaded a video of Isa, and shows channels that also uploaded videos of Isa. Videos relating to Isa should have shown up on the right of the very suspicious video.

Attachments

• YouTube Tag isa.JPG
    YouTube Tag isa.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 28
To see if someone is diabetic????

Perhaps that's the "unnamed condition" that one of the sons has when Becky mentioned one of them has "_____" and LE asked if she thought that could cause any actions which might bring harm to his sister (paraphrasing here!)

My daughter has been diabetic since she was 6 and she's never exhibited signs of anything like that (she's now an adult BTW)

That's interesting. I had thought it might be to test for drug or alcohol. Not sure why LE would test the parents for diabetes, if it is one of the boys who has it ? Even if it can be inherited, what difference would it make ?

JMO

IMO, this YouTube channel owner was just trying to get attention to their channel. They have nothing else on their channel regarding Isa.

All it takes to get people to a YouTube channel is adding "Isa's" name to the title and tags and people looking for videos will flock to this channel or any channel.

For whatever reason, if the owner of the video had Isa's name in the title and tag, all videos that were uploaded with Isa's name would show up on the right side of the page. Clearly they removed all tags to Isa's name.

There are some really strange people out there looking for attention.

Plus, maybe it's just me, but in the video it looked as though the street was wet. Might have just been the reflection of the lights, but IMO it looked wet, and it hasn't rained her since........I can't remember when. And especially after dark.

That's interesting. I had thought it might be to test for drug or alcohol. Not sure why LE would test the parents for diabetes, if it is one of the boys who has it ? Even if it can be inherited, what difference would it make ?

JMO

Whether or not Type 1 Diabetes (aka "Juvenile Diabetes" or sometimes referred to as "insulin dependent diabetes") is hereditary is up for much discussion - there was no diabetes in our family when my daughter was diagnosed - the first thing the nurse on the information line asked me when I told her my daughter was excessively thirsty was "is there any diabetes in the family?"

(by the way, just for the record, an adult can be diagnosed with Type I/Juvenile Diabetes as well - it is described as an insulin dependent diabetes, where the patient produces no insulin, thereby requiring multiple insulin injections per day, as opposed to Type II Diabetes which can be controlled with a combination of small amounts of insulin, oral medication, or diet - a Type II diabetic produces some insulin)

I have seen some cases where it has been diagnosed in other family members, and other cases like ours where there were no other family members. Some schools of thought consider that Type 1 Diabetes MAY be triggered by a virus, but that's another long story which is not relevant here.

I don't know why they would be checking for glucose in the parents' blood, but I'm sure one of the nurses or medical experts here at WS will have an answer. The only reason I'm aware of is to test blood sugar (glucose).

Thought:

As I am writing this, the only thing that stands out to me is the "injections" - is it possible that syringes were found in the home, which is normal if you are diabetic? However, syringes can also be used as we know for illegal drugs. Just a thought that came to my mind . . .

JMO

Maybe in the search LE found syringes? Diabetics need insulin shots. Drug users can use those types of syringes? IMO

Maybe in the search LE found syringes? Diabetics need insulin shots. Drug users can use those types of syringes? IMO

I just posted the same thing :what:

As I was re-reading my post I added that thought - it certainly is a possibility, and may even be the reason why Sergio was separated from the boys.

(just looking for all possibilities and answers here, not accusing directly!)

WOW! That's interesting!

not really..lol...there is no certain/proven rule from lab to lab. i've looked at about a dozen sites so far. most yellow = dna/paternity and grey is used for drugs OR diabetes.

question as i don't recall from the doc dump thread -- when exactly were the blood samples drawn?

I wonder if Moore's security had anything on NM's house? Not sure that the video went out that wide to reach to viewing the house, but at that angle, the one house infront of the Celis home wouldn't be blocking. Although it seems that NM is more of an alley/tunnel type person, so the view from the front might not really provide much. I guess I'm just thinking out loud here...

I wonder if someone with knowledge of the storm drain system (or access to the maps) could have traveled underground, coming out in the alley just behind the Celis home, abducted Isa, and returned to the underground tunnel system with her immediately. He could have popped out of one manhole, dropped into another, and continued his trek through another tunnel, until he got to where he was first spoken to by LE. Bet all that climbing and carrying and hiking would make a man hungry enough to REALLY want breakfast afterward.

I'm glad you said that because I also remember the family leaving the game separately. However I cannot remember where I read it.

Please. I am so sorry I even suggested this, as it has "grown legs." If you can not find this info ANYWHERE but Websleuths, where is was stated as a POSSIBILITY only, please disregard. I never meant for anyone to think it was the only possibility, it was merely a suggestion.

This is my first post so bear with me... I have read all through these PDF;s as well and it is interesting that this NMCD takes what appears to be his gf's green VW to the park.(PDF 3 page24 shows license plate of VW belonging to his gf,AG) He has a truck that is documented several times in other reports(With license plate number in PDF 4 page4 and again both documented in PDF 5 page2) as his when going out to work and him and his gf going in her VW. It is also note worthy that although the address is blackened out in the report(you can tell it is NMCD's and his gf's residence that is photographed and a footprint photo taken there as well. They bagged up a footprint on a drop cloth for evidence!? They also searched both vehichles belonging to them and one officer took 60 photographs at that location! It's worth the read as two officer's took photos. One had been relieved.PDF 5 page31 location1 is NMCD's address although blacked out it is the same as they did not black out the license plate #'s belonging to him and his gf,AG.Officer N reports of her photos in PDF5 page 58 for Loc 3 has 80 pictures! next page PDF5 page59 location 3 again stating the license plates for NMCD and AG.

So Question for all you who live in Az... Would you need a Maglight flashlight at 1015 am as stated by officer in (PDF3 page17)??? Weird that he would be out looking by himself with a flashlight taking his girlfriends car not his truck after waking up to the news and just booking it to the park! Strange IMO of course!

Welcome! Thank you for the most excellent review of all that! Your post also make me think - why did he take a car at all since the park is within walking distance?

A local posting here (sorry I forgot her penname) also said 12th was blocked off early - I think she said 9 am based on what she saw.

This was a bit confusing. MOO

The yellow top tube is used for DNA and paternity testing. The grey top tube is used for glucose determination . What is glucose determination, I wonder ?

JMO

For preliminary collection I think it is much more basic. Look at the first set of colors on Bonnie's link. I think one color was normal and the other was with a separation accelerant. Lets not go diagnosing the celis`s with diseases just yet lol

Not meant to be mean or directed at anyone... Just another way rumors get started.

Hi everyone I had a thought and I am sorry if this has been speculated already but I skimmed through the threads this weekend and did not get to actually read every single post. When I am strapped for time I usually do a quick MSM search of the cases I am following and then if there is something new I will come here and read the details but this weekend all I could find on this case was the possible blood found. Then this morning Huffpost reported it once again as new info which brings me to a theory I have been sitting on while waiting for the analysis of what was found. So here goes, IF it was SC that had something to do with Isabel missing then why would he go to great lengths to hide her but leave behind staining in her room and on a shower curtain found in a car outside of his own house? That being said is it at all possible he is being set up to make it look as though he has done something? I am not sure by who, I just find it odd that she has not been found yet all this evidence in the home seemed blatant. Again sorry if this has come up just wanted to add my 2 after reading this "breaking" yet old news once again. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member