AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what kind of an abductor would take the time to wipe prints off toyshelves, books, mirrors and dressers? It makes no sense to me. It's not like they'd be touching all of those things. Opening and closing the window all the time, you'd have prints on them.

AND, it would be completely normal for Mom and Dad's fingerprints to be on the window, as maybe a little girl that age might not be able to push up the window herself.

It sounds like NMCD is like Jersey in the Lisa Irwin case. Possibly connected or not.

I'm glad you said that because I also remember the family leaving the game separately. However I cannot remember where I read it.

Someone suggested this in an early thread as part of a speculation, but there is nothing to back this up. The coach saw the family together until 10:30 as SC helped pick up the bases.

This is my first post so bear with me... I have read all through these PDF;s as well and it is interesting that this NMCD takes what appears to be his gf's green VW to the park.(PDF 3 page24 shows license plate of VW belonging to his gf,AG) He has a truck that is documented several times in other reports(With license plate number in PDF 4 page4 and again both documented in PDF 5 page2) as his when going out to work and him and his gf going in her VW. It is also note worthy that although the address is blackened out in the report(you can tell it is NMCD's and his gf's residence that is photographed and a footprint photo taken there as well. They bagged up a footprint on a drop cloth for evidence!? They also searched both vehichles belonging to them and one officer took 60 photographs at that location! It's worth the read as two officer's took photos. One had been relieved.PDF 5 page31 location1 is NMCD's address although blacked out it is the same as they did not black out the license plate #'s belonging to him and his gf,AG.Officer N reports of her photos in PDF5 page 58 for Loc 3 has 80 pictures! next page PDF5 page59 location 3 again stating the license plates for NMCD and AG.

So Question for all you who live in Az... Would you need a Maglight flashlight at 1015 am as stated by officer in (PDF3 page17)??? Weird that he would be out looking by himself with a flashlight taking his girlfriends car not his truck after waking up to the news and just booking it to the park! Strange IMO of course!

:Welcome1:

Wow... thanks for this! I have some more reading and screen shots to do
He said he was checking the tunnels, but I just find it all very weird, and I guess LE did too.

So we have ten reports so far?

With the six that you have pointed out ...and the others we've been discussing

I put them in order of PDF

PDF 3 page 17 and 18
PDF 3 Page 24
PDF 3 page 66

PDF 4 Page 4

PDF 5 page 2
PDF 5 page 8
PDF 5 page 9
PDF 5 page 31
PDF 5 page 58/59
PDF 5 Pg 59

Any other mentions that anyone has found?

Oh you know he's wishing that now. People should never go out alone. I know in people's mind they were thinking she might just be wandering outside or they could catch some lowlife who's taken off with her. He's not a POI or anything, so I guess nothing came of the search warrant, that we know of.

Respectfully, I disagree. LE has stated in every presser that they have not ruled out anyone in this class, and everyone is a POI.

"Police: 'Everyone is a person of interest' in case of missing girl"
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

I am not really sure that they served warrants and collected evidence from everyone on the block, either.

This person went out very early in the case on his own to a park some distance from the home on his own. He stood out enough to be investigated in a number of different ways.

I think all they had to do was take dogs out to where this man was looking with his flashlight. I think they would detect the scent of Isabel if she was there even if the guy moved her...

This man is he the friend of SC that SC has known for years?

AND, it would be completely normal for Mom and Dad's fingerprints to be on the window, as maybe a little girl that age might not be able to push up the window herself.

I dont think they have any evidence that a stranger had been in that house!

This was just uploaded w/in the past hour-no idea if it was previously uploaded though. 4/21 around 2:45 AM, can't tell much more about location etc from this device though. There is a man in a white shirt walking down the street.

April 21, 2012 2:44 AM - YouTube

When I play this video in full screen mode, the headlights of oncoming vehicles appear to show puddles of water on both the sidewalk and street. Does anyone else see that? It didn't rain in Tucson on 4/21, did it?

Please disregard if this is just a misinterpretation of my failing eyesight or overly vivid imagination. :blushing:

Especially since her window was open- wouldn't you run to an open window and stick your head out to see if the child was just outside it? Seems your prints would be around the window frame.

I dont think they have any evidence that a stranger had been in that house!

I thought they found a fingerprint on the window sill that they cant identify?

And didnt the K-9 dog hit on a scent on Cooper Street?

I was thinking TPD had more than other LE had in other cases where children had been kidnapped from their home.......which was no evidence at all.

Mamamia, I listened to them both again yesterday. Sergio goes on for quite a while about the boys in one part. Now that we know there is a no contact order, I viewed it a little differently than I did the first time I heard it.

what exactly.... " the cuddling part"?? I think my very first post here was about that and what i believe is a total oxymoron- cuddling with a 10 and 14 year old boy.

Or is it that combined with all the cd's in a storeroom? hmm what kind of CDs get confiscated by the PD? definitely not Disney/pixar- definitely not even violent video games. :waitasec:

About the showers and the pj's and the putting dirty clothes back on. I made alot of jokes about " the evils of baseball pants"( WHITE) when all my kids played( 3 kids). Kids' baseball uniforms ( unless they are on the bench) can't be worn twice- they are filthy with red/brown dirt from the track around the bases and sliding.

And I wonder did IC have a uniform- she played in? I know sometimes the little ones and softball girls can wear shorts but generally - if they were a big baseball family- I bet IC would be wearing baseball pants and her uniform shirt if she were dressed ready to go to a game.

(PJs) don't read this part if you are sick of it. :-x But- I have to say MOO. I'm not making any judgments about whose kids kids wear what to bed- or appearances-but SC did say they all did " shower"- and made a big thing about stating that- so i guess it's a matter of if any of the other statements are true or not.

( 5 damp towels?)

I have a question though...probably an aside. Why are there all those tunnels under Tuscon?

TY from CT
Praying for IC. Prayers for the missing/victims.
:fence:

This was just uploaded w/in the past hour-no idea if it was previously uploaded though. 4/21 around 2:45 AM, can't tell much more about location etc from this device though. There is a man in a white shirt walking down the street.

April 21, 2012 2:44 AM - YouTube

IMO, this YouTube channel owner was just trying to get attention to their channel. They have nothing else on their channel regarding Isa.

All it takes to get people to a YouTube channel is adding "Isa's" name to the title and tags and people looking for videos will flock to this channel or any channel.

For whatever reason, if the owner of the video had Isa's name in the title and tag, all videos that were uploaded with Isa's name would show up on the right side of the page. Clearly they removed all tags to Isa's name.

There are some really strange people out there looking for attention.

Do you remember where it was noted the similarity in the description? I do know that NMc is 35. I wonder if he matches the rest of the description or if LE showed the witness his picture.
I wonder if they served warrants down the whole block, or just to two homes?
NMc and the RSO's homes.
I would like to know what NMc looks like. I wonder if we have that somewhere.
The witness gave a pretty good description, as he confronted the guy sitting on the utility box and asked him to move on.
The timing is scary.
IMO

The suspicious male sitting on the box had on a white t shirt that said Car
World on it...

Im wondering if the man was waiting for his ride to work?

I thought they found a fingerprint on the window sill that they cant identify?

And didnt the K-9 dog hit on a scent on Cooper Street?

I was thinking TPD had more than other LE had in other cases where children had been kidnapped from their home.......which was no evidence at all.

Im not sure about a fingerprint.

If a K-9 hit on cooper street then Isabel was out there at some time....

Im not saying it isnt possible she was taken from her home.

I dont think personally that a stranger took her.

what exactly.... " the cuddling part"?? I think my very first post here was about that and what i believe is a total oxymoron- cuddling with a 10 and 14 year old boy.

Or is it that combined with all the cd's in a storeroom? hmm what kind of CDs get confiscated by the PD? definitely not Disney/pixar- definitely not even violent video games. :waitasec:

About the showers and the pj's and the putting dirty clothes back on. I made alot of jokes about " the evils of baseball pants"( WHITE) when all my kids played( 3 kids). Kids' baseball uniforms ( unless they are on the bench) can't be worn twice- they are filthy with red/brown dirt from the track around the bases and sliding.

And I wonder did IC have a uniform- she played in? I know sometimes the little ones and softball girls can wear shorts but generally - if they were a big baseball family- I bet IC would be wearing baseball pants and her uniform shirt if she were dressed ready to go to a game.

(PJs) don't read this part if you are sick of it. :-x But- I have to say MOO. I'm not making any judgments about whose kids kids wear what to bed- or appearances-but SC did say they all did " shower"- and made a big thing about stating that- so i guess it's a matter of if any of the other statements are true or not.

( 5 damp towels?)

I have a question though...probably an aside. Why are there all those tunnels under Tuscon?

TY from CT
Praying for IC. Prayers for the missing/victims.
:fence:

Not sure if this answers our question but perhpas the locals can chime in. I was just as curious about the tunnels.

It appears the goal was to connect the tunnel with the underground drainage system that runs from Mexico into the United States.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/14736384/nogales-becoming-drug-tunnel-capital-of-united-states

They're obviously being used for other purposes. 60 tunnels in 4 years. :what:

what did i miss? just kidding. my hard drive was french fried by a power surge over the weekend.

many many thanks to the posters on the document dump thread (nancyg, mammamia, prima, knox etc etc). for newbies or those like me trying desperately to follow...those four pages are crucial to being caught up vs. trying to catch up.

thanks again.

The CDs could have just been music, pics, copies of games, data, etc., and were confiscated because they are unlabeled, and they wanted to see what was on them.

I have piles of CDs laying around my house that aren't officially labelled as having a movie or a game or album, that I or my husband or one of the older kids copied something onto. The worst anyone might find are some pirated games, movies, music, and tons of Doctor Who episodes :innocent:

But yeah, they probably took them just to see what was on them (looking perhaps for child *advertiser censored*, suspicious activity, etc).

Just wanted to say Thank You to all the posters on the Timeline/Media links forum for all the pdf snipped quick-reads! They are so helpful in sorting through all the info while catching up on this case. Much appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove