AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that the assistant can write prescriptions for narcotics without getting the doctor to sign it. In California, I know, narcotic prescriptions are strictly controlled.

Many times a Dr will use a stamp or allow a nurse or assistant to sign it for them. Some prescription pads cone pre printed with the signature.

I worked in Dr offices for years and have personally seen/done it.

Many times a Dr will use a stamp or allow a nurse or assistant to sign it for them. Some prescription pads cone pre printed with the signature.

I worked in Dr offices for years and have personally seen/done it.

For narcotics? Wow. That is surprising...er, shocking actually. I guess I'm thinking of controlled substances where there is tight control. :what:

ETA: I can see a PA, a Physician Assistant with a lot of training and degree being able to prescribe. But that is not the type of assistant I was talking about.

Someone "lost it" on her, IMO. I keep thinking back to how one of Becky's coworkers described Isabel as "feisty", Isabel had been in the heat all evening, and she was going to bed late=whiny child.

BBM. This is among my "theories" of what might have happened to Isabel, especially if Becky and/or Sergio had a few too many beers before, during, or after the baseball game on Friday night. "Feisty" little girl who has had a long day, up past her usual bedtime, expected to sit still to have her hair braided by Mom who has to get up early next morning, has possibly had too much alcohol, loses her patience with Isabel, and something bad happens.

A scenario like this is in the realm of possibility, and parents who have already had issues with CPS would be concerned about losing their other children if the circumstances of the unfortunate incident were a repeat of something that happened previously. :moo:

For narcotics? Wow. That is surprising...er, shocking actually. I guess I'm thinking of controlled substances where there is tight control. :what:

ETA: I can see a PA, a Physician Assistant with a lot of training and degree being able to prescribe. But that is not the type of assistant I was talking about.

For any medication and I have no formal training at all. I didn't really think it was shocking. Pretty common in my experience. If its busy or heck if no one else wanted to do it, they'd hand me the file and say write a scrip for so and so.

I posted the prescriptive authorities for AZ on the previous page.

I remember someone stating that the office manager at SC's work was interviewed in one of the reports on this topic, but they did not post the PDF or page number. I have not yet come across it, but I have not had time to read every page either.

I did post this in the media links where all of the doctors he works for gave a very good impression of SC.

Here

Attachments

• Sergioworkpart1.png
    Sergioworkpart1.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Sergioworkpart2.png
    Sergioworkpart2.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 13
Is there any evidence at all that Sergio is a drug addict because I am really not seeing that one. He has an awful lot on his plate between work, opera, coaching baseball etc for him to be a drug addict. Sure some, very few indeed can be productive but most are not and all sooner or later will become less so as the addiction progresses, the drugs always win.

I dont get any bad vibes from Sergio at all from everything I know, have heard and read. Still say this whole thing is the result of connections the family or family members may have but that is just an educated guess based on some things right in front of me that I cant deny any longer.

Is there any evidence at all that Sergio is a drug addict because I am really not seeing that one. He has an awful lot on his plate between work, opera, coaching baseball etc for him to be a drug addict. Sure some, very few indeed can be productive but most are not and all sooner or later will become less so as the addiction progresses, the drugs always win.

I dont get any bad vibes from Sergio at all from everything I know, have heard and read. Still say this whole thing is the result of connections the family or family members may have but that is just an educated guess based on some things right in front of me that I cant deny any longer.

Nope, no evidence of drug addiction has surfaced, and there is a lot of evidence to the contrary, including the doctors he works for vouching for him.

I am keeping my mind open to extended family involvement, but I can't help leanding toward someone outside of the family who had his eye on her.

HLN "Special Report" discussing Isabel Celis case now. Vinnie Politan and guests focus on documents.

They are going through the documents released on HLN Special Report

Marc Fernich -attny.- a lot of smoke and not much in the way of fire -- no hard evidence against parents.

Discussing the "abduction" word from SC and the "check the border" from RC

Fernich does not find it suspect
Dr. does

Discussing the MM false tip
called in from a pay phone

Then he mentioned the doctors vouching for SC

(MM can't be located as a person who exists)

Attny concerned about the confidential information leaked out....

I guess the Celis part of the Special Report is over

is there a link for that 500 page document dump Vinnie has on his desk??? thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille